• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Superiority

• Thread starterenslavedcuck
  • Start date
Hawkdoctor said:
We are upper 60’s but I truly want my wife to experience a superior black cock. I’m average and struggle with ED. A bbc would love her 38D boobs and hairy pussy.
Dress her like a tramp and take her to a bar that is all Black and she will get all the BBC she can handle

Reactions: whitewife696969
enslavedcuck said:
Imagine a world where black men fuck our wives all day while we work for them before returning to our cages :)
I have a better situation, my wife works as a ***** to BBC and fucks 3 BBC's every day and makes good money in the process

Reactions: whitewife696969 and ckc
fredanddaisy said:
Dress her like a tramp and take her to a bar that is all Black and she will get all the BBC she can handle
Good idea. We don’t have those near me. I thought showing her cleavage would seal the deal. We live in a university town with many black guys. Going to a campus bar might seem weird.

fredanddaisy said:
I have a better situation, my wife works as a ***** to BBC and fucks 3 BBC's every day and makes good money in the process
She must love to fuck. How does she get over soreness?

Reactions: fredanddaisy
fredanddaisy said:
My wife is use to my average to below average sized cock so her pussy is somewhat tighter. A bbc would be a shock to her but a wonderful one! :)

Reactions: whitewife696969, fredanddaisy and ckc
ckc said:

Hawkdoctor said:
She must love to fuck. How does she get over soreness?
She was born to fuck, the time she fucked 29 US Marines in an 8-hour period, the only thing that was sore was her jaws for sucking so many cocks, her pussy was OK. They love to fuck her in the ass too.
Hawkdoctor said:
My wife is use to my average to below average sized cock so her pussy is somewhat tighter. A bbc would be a shock to her but a wonderful one! :)
My mother was 50 when she was introduced the Black cocks and it was an adjustment for her, for sure. My dad did not do anal and mom had some pain getting used the BBC in her ass, but she loved it. This was early 50's and both she and the BBC would have been hung is they got caught fucking. My friends got her into a Black ***** house in Kansas City and she made $500 in 2.5 days fucking BBC's for $5 a fuck. The KKK would have massacred a lot of people had she been discovered,this was early 50's

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954 and whitewife696969
ckc said:
You’ll have to message me it won’t let me send you one

I’m just going to go ahead and be completely honest. I’ve become a true believer in the BNWO and in my opinion submitting to the BNWO shouldn’t be a choice anymore. Submit and accept your place or be ****** to. Whitebois can either hand over their wives, daughters, girlfriends, friends etc or our black superiors should take them by force in fact I believe our superiors should just take any women they want at any time. In short when it comes to making the BNWO a reality there are no more rights whatsoever for the white race. I’ve come to believe that us whites being ruled and dominated by our black superiors as nothing more then essentially livestock isn’t just what’s right it’s really for the best for all of us. I have actually picked out some friends of mine that I would be happy to hand over to our black superiors and if anyone wants to see feel free to dm me.

Reactions: whitewife696969
There is no doubt that black men have superior cocks. A few white cocks are hung. Most white cocks are between 3-6”. I wonder the size range of black cocks.

Reactions: TheInferiorwhite
I don’t know how I feel but I’m sure my wife’s hairy pussy would enjoy a bbc over my average to below average cock. This is especially true since I’ve begun struggling with ED.

Reactions: hairbear1954
Hawkdoctor said:
I don’t know how I feel but I’m sure my wife’s hairy pussy would enjoy a bbc over my average to below average cock. This is especially true since I’ve begun struggling with ED.
Have you thought about sucking cocks as a way to get hard yourself?

fredanddaisy said:
Have you thought about sucking cocks as a way to get hard yourself?
That does work. My problem is I can’t stay hard very long thus leaving my wife not satisfied.

Reactions: fredanddaisy
enslavedcuck said:
Imagine a world where black men fuck our wives all day while we work for them before returning to our cages :)
You can if you want. No way in hell I'd subscribe to that rubbish.

Reactions: Hawkdoctor

Users who are viewing this thread