• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black White Pregnancy

As a Black Man would U Impregnate a White Woman in real life?

• Interratial sex is ok for sport but not for a lifestyle?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Robert108

New around here...
Beloved Member
I see so much about Interratial Sex and its partial acceptance..but I see in public beautiful white women pushing babys next to and obvious Black Bull..Noone that I hear runs in astonishment...some secretly get aroused..Out of all the photos and topics there are extremely few of Black Men posing with there very pregnant women??or even yet showing there desire by continuing to breed them and fill their needs after they have provided their seed..Does anyone find this arousing or know of any sites that promote this or are wiling to post here? Even The Breeding Club, to my knowledge doesnt show pregnant women being bred with fresh seed? Many of The Mandingo videos clearly show rubbers, which of course is politically correct, but if youre going to pay for fantasy at least get to see a presentation of a fantasy breeding session..We are all a mixture of something,,,,as Whoopi Goldberg states..so why all the fuss????And with adoptions now very common who cares if a Black Baby is with a White Couple..it might bring the Cultures closer together for the future..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back