• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Worshipping Commune

Yup

D59B3EA9-03EF-4131-927D-CDA4DA040411.jpeg

Greetings from Greece.

Me and few of my friends have a fantasy of establishing a black owned commune. Our commune should be like this :

- Only white couples and single Black men are allowed. Every white couple will have a black lover who will live with them.

- Black lovers will sleep with white wives in the bedroom. White wives are expected to fall in love with their Black lovers.

images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
- Husbands will go to work to earn money. Black men will not work and will enjoy their time in the Commune. Earnt money will be delivered to Black masters.

- Black lovers will breed white wives. Husbands will bear the responsbility of raising babies.

cuckold_2007.jpg
- No religion is allowed. Each couple will worship their Black lover as their god.

vfd.png
- Black masters are allowed to humiliate Husbands to an extent.

tumblr_ory87y_UBLT1skjbo3o2_1280.png
- New wedding rituals will be defined such as this :

shentai.org_1.jpg

- Husbands will serve both Black masters and white wives.

tumblr_oo3y4fac_Vt1skjbo3o1_1280.png
- Commune will be an example of new world order and new religion in which White men willingly submit to Black men. Commune members will advocate for this new order for all white people.

I
im in where do i sign up?

My wife’s first black guy told her he wanted her to be exclusive to him and he with her. After years of fucking around she told him he would have to move in with us for that to happen. Naturally they share the master bedroom now. She is too old for kids now but she has told me she has never been happier. I serve them both in any way they want totally submitting to them. Keeps my little dick constantly hard. I haven’t had pussy since she confirmed she was pregnant with our youngest daughter which was over 21 years ago now.

My wife’s first black guy told her he wanted her to be exclusive to him and he with her. After years of fucking around she told him he would have to move in with us for that to happen. Naturally they share the master bedroom now. She is too old for kids now but she has told me she has never been happier. I serve them both in any way they want totally submitting to them. Keeps my little dick constantly hard. I haven’t had pussy since she confirmed she was pregnant with our youngest daughter which was over 21 years ago now.
the most important thing in family life is to achieve complete balance and pleasure for all ...
The main thing is that the three of you are happy

058_1000.jpg

In the Commune the white husband would be given the choice of permanent chastity or castration. After he makes his choice the is no mind changing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back