• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blacks on Blondes

• Thread starterwhite_uk_sissy
  • Start date

white_uk_sissy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 23, 2007
Hi. I have a preference for pictures showing hot blondes with very dark bbc. No idea why. Anyone got any good pics to post or suggest where I can download some for free?

PS
Anyone southern UK want a cuck then let me know?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey

Hiya

Will reply shortly.

Thank-you

Yes like them a lot. Keep it up brotha's.

brotha's ??????

WTF

HOT PICS Khufu k!

Peace.

In sucession those pics are of Robin (robinsdarksecret.com), Dawn (mandingoredhead.com) who is a GOOD friend of mine and who I arranged an OREO gangbang for in Cincinnati, Ohio and lastly, Sue Wood from Chicago, a black cock ***** from WAY back in the day!

thats her :) one of the first white women that loved bbc

HOT PICS Khufu k.

Peace.

This is just how my wife likes it!

I just love the girls in these photos, they are just like my wife, they love BBC and Gang Bangs.:jackoff:

This is a great post.:hump:

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 344
se uk here

se uk here, have many pics and videos of my ***** wife in action with black guys

Hate to tell you but that isn't Sue Wood of Chicago. That woman's name is Kitty. Possibly Kitty Fox of Las Vegas.

who is this Chicago Sue? What a HOT little slut wife, women like her are the reason this sites so hot.. Give us more Sue!

I love Chicago Sue. Those pics credited as her aren't her.

However, she is an amazing BBC slut.

white_uk_sissy said:
Hi. I have a preference for pictures showing hot blondes with very dark bbc. No idea why. Anyone got any good pics to post or suggest where I can download some for free?

PS
Anyone southern UK want a cuck then let me know?

YES! nothing says slut like long long platinum or yellow hair in a blk fist

go to
www.pichunter.com or www.madthumbs.com and go to the interacial...that will get u started

Wow, great clips and pics guys. Made a real sissy very happy. Thanks for all your replies.

Users who are viewing this thread