• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blindfolding

• Thread startercuckoldfantasies
  • Start date

cuckoldfantasies

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 19, 2023
after I agree with a foreign bull, I'm thinking of taking her to a hotel and blindfolding her and lock her feet and hands so that she can't take off the mask.. to open the door for him to come in and start fucking her... do you think her understand that it's not me? Have other men same idea?

• Love
Reactions: hubby2005, BMA, genuinepleasure and 2 others
I too have fantasized about that idea. But fantasy is how it will always remain since consent would not be given in such a scenario. I’ve always wondered the same though; would she be able to tell the difference between my touch, style and ‘size’ compared to another?

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure, cuckoldfantasies and Misstubby
cuckoldfantasies said:
after I agree with a foreign bull, I'm thinking of taking her to a hotel and blindfolding her and lock her feet and hands so that she can't take off the mask.. to open the door for him to come in and start fucking her... do you think her understand that it's not me? Have other men same idea?
Of course she'd know. We all have different scents or smells and I also believe too that if your wife has been sucking your cock all these years, she'd know it's not your cock pretty much straight off the bat.
Maybe if you have her bent over so she can't get a whiff, have a guy with a similarly proportioned cock and let him put his cock in her then. You may be able to get away with that, but if he were to fuck her missionary, I reckon she'd know for sure.

Reactions: BadHusband
HubbysBadHabit said:
I too have fantasized about that idea. But fantasy is how it will always remain since consent would not be given in such a scenario. I’ve always wondered the same though; would she be able to tell the difference between my touch, style and ‘size’ compared to another?
and if we tried it without consent with a guy with the same size and thickness?

cuckoldfantasies said:
and if we tried it without consent with a guy with the same size and thickness?
Then it would be without consent. While the thought of watching her being enjoyed by another and enjoying it is hot, consent is a requirement for me.

Reactions: cuckoldfantasies
Blindfolds are fairly easy to remove. I'd recommend a hood. Tie her face down, spread eagle, on the bed. Then leave and let him have his way.

• Haha
Reactions: cuckoldfantasies and milfbuster
No oral is a must as she will be able to tell the size/smell difference.

To help with the size/shape difference of his cock, you can regularly blindfold your wife and then fuck her with a variety of strap on dildos including the ones with realistic skin and have a bulb for squirting cum into her. You could even have a friend cum for you during the day to her photos and then put his cum in and squirt it into her. After she is well used to having a variety of sizes of realistic feeling dildos in her, 3 months to a year depending on how often you have sex, then you can sneak a guy in who wears the dildo attachment strap with his own cock poking through and let him fuck her. She will still feel the strap and think that you are still using a dildo on her. When he cums inside her, she will think that you are just squeezing the bulb again. If you want to fuck her afterwards and/or clean her up afterwards, then you need to do that during your strap on dildo practice sessions so that she is also used to having that also done to her. This way everything that you are planning to do to her, you have already done to her on a regular basis and she is already used to it and will feel safe with what is being done to her.

Also position her so that her ass is at the end of the bed, so that you/he can fuck her without getting on the bed, either with her legs up/spread or in the doggie position. Have her hands tied to the upper corners of the bed, so that she can't remove the blindfold easily. Yes the hood would be better, but be prepared that she may prefer the blindfold. The other way is to work her up to the hood during the 3 months to a year of getting her used to having sex this way.

Once you do it with another guy once, make sure to go back to the realistic dildos. Then bring in other guys on a regular basis, just not every time. This way she is always getting a variety of dildo's and cock's so that they will all blur into being just being a variety of realistic dildo's in her mind.

If she is not on birth control, then be very careful of her fertile week to only use the dildo's as her getting pregnant by a guy who does not look like you, she will notice after the baby is born and then you will be in big trouble with her. If the guy looks like you, then that is better, but it is a big risk to your relationship, maybe not right now, but it could be in the future when something unexpected happens.

Reactions: hubby2005, cuckoldfantasies and milfbuster
We were at a hotel party. I was restrained to the bed with my legs spread wide. The photo was taken before I was blindfolded. The room door was propped open for all to see and wander into the room. I really got fucked that night and didn't even know by whom.....

DCP_0849 (2).JPG

• Love
Reactions: nelssim, fallingtopieces, cuckoldfantasies and 3 others
WVhotwifecoupl said:
We were at a hotel party. I was restrained to the bed with my legs spread wide. The photo was taken before I was blindfolded. The room door was propped open for all to see and wander into the room. I really got fucked that night and didn't even know by whom.....

DCP_0849 (2).JPG
So hot

Users who are viewing this thread