• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

blk women dom wht women

• Thread starterdom-lesbian
  • Start date
re

Because this place is crawling with gay men and their interest is black cock!

During a fuck-fest, several white slut wives will often be fucked by both black guys and black girls to add extra "spice, atmosphere and excitement".

White girls have this powerful desire to cuckold their husband, so the big powerful cocks have a very erotic magnetic affect on their minds.

Many white girls like a black girl to sit on their face, but it is not as strong a craving as a Black Bull proving his HUGE COCK is vastly superior than the husband's inferior weenie fairy wand.

White girls get a special thrill from BBC "taking over ownership of her cunt", and converting her husband into an "obedient servant" confined to domestic duties.

Wives like two men to fight over them, and the winner "takes all" and forever owns them until another Bull does a "takeover".

A Black girl is usually owned already by a black man, and sitting on a white girl's face and demanding a 'licking to orgasm' is just a temporary lusting that a white slut can't refuse anyway.

There is not much challenge in a black girl overpowering a white slut and "having her way with her" as white slut wives are not very strong.

Actually, all white girls and white guys have an underlying 'submissiveness" to the stronger black race which is physically very strong from hard work. Whites quickly progressed to the easier jobs in society as their muscles are generally less suitable for the "hard yards of life".

Josetta- You're one of the fags I'm referring to. You pose as a woman but you're really a gay man.
A weak gay man.
Don't lump us other white men in with you! We got plenty of strength to deal with life!

I take exception. Josetta, to me, is one of our more prolific contributors. And she doesn't come across as a "fag" at all. In fact, she has exactly the right mindset for this forum and does more to boost the sweet advantages of an IR relationship than almost anyone else I've seen in here lately.

Of course everyone is entitled to their own contrary opinion, but the less disparaging remarks made, the better.

Women do not talk, or write, the way Josetta does. That is the speech/writing pattern of a gay man or a straight man with a gay fetish.
He's living in a complete fantasy world.
I'd knock the shit out of any black man that tried to "takeover" my girlfriend/wife.
I'm not going to be a helpless submissive!
Besides- none of that happens in real life. It just happens in the deluded fantasy world that is this board!

Keep telling yourself that. Your girl gets plenty of black dick already.

And you probably suck plenty of cock already- black or white! LOL

Whammer said:
And you probably suck plenty of cock already- black or white! LOL
You should judge everyone by your own experiences :)

black dominance is a myth and causes problems within communities, so come on guys and stop this shit.

Whammer, I think you secretly enjoy (immensely) reading about white wives being fucked by huge big cocks - you did say you look at lots of inter-racial photos.

Why not let your imagination run over, and try "Blacking" for 6 months? Call it a "test run to find out the truth". Then you can write a special article of the benefits IR gave your marriage (and we will all read it).

Maybe you are too shy to admit that you secretly want to try it.

Afterall, you must be asking yourself why so many people are going the "inter-racial way" these days ?

Why the hell would I want to share my wife or girlfriend with any other man- black or white?
I know lots of people are into swinging and that's fine, it's their choice. And there is a big difference between swinging and developing an unhealthy fetish of a racial group being superior.
I guess you don't have the strength to stand up for yourself and need someone to dominate you.

But in my case my woman thinks I'm the most sexually exciting person she has ever been with- so why bring others into it? Just not our thing.
I do like seeing IR pics and vids. But in all honesty I must tell you- I did enjoy seeing it very much. But after being ******* to the twisted people on this forum I'm starting to get pretty turned off by it! Many of you folks live in a world that is so far removed from reality that I wonder if you're all not mentally disturbed. I doubt many of you even functionally normally in society. I doubt you have good jobs, or even work for that matter. You probably get some kind of disability check each month! So who the hell would want to be like you????

discrimination

You all made the CHOICE to get on this forum and post. Yes, I have met many fakes in here. Yes, some of the "interests" go beyond what I would consider my "norm", but I still choose to have fun in this forum.

A part of life is accepting the unusual. I will make the decision who I talk to and who I don't care to talk to within this community. You can all make the same choice. I'd hope that you would all be more respectful of differences.

There are tons of different people in here. Stop judging. Talk to the ones that you choose to talk to and ignore the stuff that you find sick. Be nice about it already. That's all i got.

Whammer, you act tough but inside you are really a softy trying to protect the world.

Let your curiosity of BBC wash over your persona and accept your destiny in whatever shape it is meant to be. Be kind to yourself, and allow your inner primal cravings to surface. Your marriage is not under threat, so it is okay to explore other ways you and your wife can make your sex life "even hotter".

Whammer, did you know that science has proven that if you found out your wife was two-timing you, that your volume of sperm per ejaculation, would increase suddenly by 30%. Your brain produces more sperm tadpoles to try and stop your wife getting pregnant to her lover. It's called 'competition reaction'. Your brain imagines that her lover has ALREADY flooded her vagina with a huge ejaculation of tadpoles racing up to her waiting egg - and your penis fires off a huge ejaculation to try and get your own tadpoles to the egg first to ensure the baby is not his.

The Black Bulls in a fuck-fest will complement each other, and squirt huge volumes of sperm into a willing white slut, and also all over her body. They are more easily able to reach deeply to find their primal urges.

White men mostly are mostly shy about fucking in groups unless they are well-laced with alcohol, so a white wife rarely gets to enjoy the delightful tensions and excitement of a group rutting which can cause her to lose control and have many multiple orgasms of the earthquake kind.
Cuckolds usually have a small penis and frequent erections in a vain psychological attempt to produce as much sperm as the Bulls who fuck their wives. This competition reaction kickback is what drives a cuckold to encourage his wife to maximise her visits to be fucked vigorously by her Bull.

We all want to have a sexy time, to make love and not war.

Whammer...careful on the advice, again.

Whammer said:
Why the hell would I want to share my wife or girlfriend with any other man- black or white?
I know lots of people are into swinging and that's fine, it's their choice. And there is a big difference between swinging and developing an unhealthy fetish of a racial group being superior.
I guess you don't have the strength to stand up for yourself and need someone to dominate you.

But in my case my woman thinks I'm the most sexually exciting person she has ever been with- so why bring others into it? Just not our thing.
I do like seeing IR pics and vids. But in all honesty I must tell you- I did enjoy seeing it very much. But after being ******* to the twisted people on this forum I'm starting to get pretty turned off by it! Many of you folks live in a world that is so far removed from reality that I wonder if you're all not mentally disturbed. I doubt many of you even functionally normally in society. I doubt you have good jobs, or even work for that matter. You probably get some kind of disability check each month! So who the hell would want to be like you????

I am a FORMER Marine, and reality has been destroyed before and after September 11, 2001.

I asked you in another post to chill on the advice. Yes, there are some sick and twisted people on this site. No need to attack their means of living. (We DON'T need another Osama bin Laden or Warren Jeffs lurking in the wings.)

I try my DAMNDEST to find work...but tell the bastards that want someone with a Master's Degree to get out of the clouds. (I have an Associate's Degree, and am pursuing my Bachelor's.) To top off that insult, I don't get a disability or unemployment check.

IF you have a good job, praise the almighty creator that you still have it! (And DON'T brag about it.)

You are getting a bit out of hand, Whammer. Take it from me - I did the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread