• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

blk women dom wht women

• Thread starterdom-lesbian
  • Start date
Hey BlackDom,

My words aren't mean't for folks like you.
I think you know who they are mean't for- folks that are still living in mommy and daddy's basement.
Folks that in the real world are complete mis-fits and must retreat to a fantasy cyberworld.

I do have a fantastic job and I do feel very lucky for having it. Best of luck to you in your search.

Whammer, if you can't align yourself with this website, why stress yourself out with the addiction of having to reading it every day. Surely, there is a website somewhere else where others share your thoughts and beliefs. If you stay here, you will be continually rocking the boat.

Is it a wee game of yours to call everyone a homosexual or an escapee from a mental home?

Why not let people be themselves, and decide for themselves what they want to do with their lives?

We all talk about interracial sex, but each person makes their own mind up about it.......and no one should FORCE their views on another.

If you don't agree with something, just turn your eyes away from it, just don't react. If others agree with you, the thread will disapear off the screen because no one is commenting.

Josetta said:
Whammer, if you can't align yourself with this website, why stress yourself out with the addiction of having to reading it every day. Surely, there is a website somewhere else where others share your thoughts and beliefs. If you stay here, you will be continually rocking the boat.

Is it a wee game of yours to call everyone a homosexual or an escapee from a mental home?

Why not let people be themselves, and decide for themselves what they want to do with their lives?

We all talk about interracial sex, but each person makes their own mind up about it.......and no one should FORCE their views on another.

If you don't agree with something, just turn your eyes away from it, just don't react. If others agree with you, the thread will disapear off the screen because no one is commenting.

Hi Josetta,
I agree with you. A lot of bickering going on in here. That's one of the reasons why I don't contribute overly much to this site. Most of us are in here because we enjoy some form of interracial sex. How we do it and what we do should be left to each and every member to decide.

Josetta,

Why do you consider your views to be correct and mine incorrect?
Why must it be I who change? Why must it be I who leave?
In posts I've read I think it's your views that are not widely held by members of this forum.
So using your own advice- perhaps YOU should go elsewhere.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Whammer said:
Hey BlackDom,

My words aren't mean't for folks like you.
I think you know who they are mean't for- folks that are still living in mommy and daddy's basement.
Folks that in the real world are complete mis-fits and must retreat to a fantasy cyberworld.

I do have a fantastic job and I do feel very lucky for having it. Best of luck to you in your search.

Thanks for clearing that up, Whammer.

Usually, I'd clarify in the beginning, or let those who are sane that it doesn't apply...and you have a point that if the folks still live in their parent's homes, there is a serious issue. (And using the declining/stagnant job market is a poor excuse.)

Josetta said:
Whammer, I talk from personal experience of being fucked by black bulls with my panties off. How can you sit on the fence and talk about whether white or black cock is better if you have never dated men?

You don't have a vagina, so how can you be an expert?

This site is not about who is right and who is wrong. But for you to call people "faggots" and "cock-suckers" when you have not met any of us.... is what we find objectionable. If you repeated your words in a hotel, some guy might take offence and put his fist into your face, and his mates may help him sort you out.

If you feel this site is overloaded with white guys wanting to suck black cock, and you keep hanging around, then people might start to think you are secretly canvassing to "pick up a guy" yourself.

It does not matter if you believe in BBC sexual supremacy or not, every one is entitled to post their opinions without being called "faggots, etc".

If you have have some black friends, then post about some of your experiences, so we can all learn something from it.

95% of all your posts on DC are "personal attacks". That is too high a percentage for anyone who wishes to fit in and enjoy the site.

Someone should put some iceblocks down your trousers, and a laughing gas mask on you, so as you can start seeing the "fun side of life".

Well said.....and much overdue.

lol all of these interracial sites are full of geys into ocock!

maria_canoli said:
lol all of these interracial sites are full of geys into ocock!

Pot calling the kettle black alert!

i am a woman and i would like to say somethings about the postes on here some are real but most are not hubby and i are swingers and have been for over 20 yrs in my opin. most guys have a fant. of seeing their wifes or girlfriends whith another guy most just leave it in their heads some do try to get their wives or GF's to play and for some it happens but to say that a race is supioure to another is dumb i have had over 100 men in the yrs that hubby and i have been swinging of those 10 or 12 have been black and only two of them was able to get me off most think that a big cock is all it takes to get a woman off but without exper. it is no good and most guys that have big cocks cann't make it happen so i only will have sex with men that have 5in to 9in cocks now and they better have exper. or i will tell them to leave but that is just my opin. LOL

I'd have to agree with Whammer,Josetta's screed does seem to be on the fantastic side.

josetta i can no longer even support you on here with all that black superior race bs. whites cant work hard jobs or any of that OMG give me a break, it insults me to hear it even as a black guy. are some/many white woman submissive, sure...are some black men superior to white men in bed..absolutely, but does that make me mentally superior to whites or others..does that make me more driven to succeed in society...?? sex is one thing all that other crap is just what it is crap. the more i read youre comments the more i think Whammer has you pegged. why cant you people just enjoy sex, IR or whatever for what it is..SEX Each person and each situation is its own, and different? There are winners and losers in all races..trust me i have seen many normal sized black guys and cocks..we are not all 10 inches and not all white ones are 3.5. What Happened to All Men ARE CREATED EQUAL; that is the true reality of races. That thinking was based on general human ability and opportunity. based on youre thinking Josetta, women themselves are all weak and cannot do anything more than be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

Josetta said:
There is not much challenge in a black girl overpowering a white slut and "having her way with her" as white slut wives are not very strong.

Actually, all white girls and white guys have an underlying 'submissiveness" to the stronger black race which is physically very strong from hard work. Whites quickly progressed to the easier jobs in society as their muscles are generally less suitable for the "hard yards of life".

So true.

So, so true.

Actually, all white girls and white guys have an underlying 'submissiveness" to the stronger black race which is physically very strong from hard work. Whites quickly progressed to the easier jobs in society as their muscles are generally less suitable for the "hard yards of life."

What a complete and utter crock of total shit.

Nor are all people equally graced with working brains as this thread so clearly demonstrates.

Quite harsh pimp.

have we???

how it should be

exactly whammer, this place is full of queers

Users who are viewing this thread