• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blond Wife Cruising

willyboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Back when we lived in NJ we used to cruise for Black guys at Garrett Mountain Park outside Paterson. R used to wear some pretty sexy outfits around the park and I especially liked these tiny denim shorts which showed just a hint of butt.
We only hooked up with one guy there but we had some great times together. He was an easy going older guy with a big Black dick and he loved fooling around with my sexy young wife. I never got pics of those experiences but I did take some shots of R in her skimpy blue shortsising outfits.

Attachments

• GarrettMtSlut2b.JPG
    GarrettMtSlut2b.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 755
  • GarrettMtSlut3a.JPG
    GarrettMtSlut3a.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 877
  • hotpants.jpg
    hotpants.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 407
  • white ass for Blacka.jpg
    white ass for Blacka.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 317
What a hottie! You lucky guy. "just a hint of butt"!!! Why the second pic has her puss yearning to be free and ready to bust loose. Love it!

So chuck you know what to do next time... keep your cam focused & keep the forum happy! ^)_(^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back