• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blonde Jill's cravings

• Thread starterTanblonde
  • Start date

Tanblonde

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 9, 2016
NJ
My husband always encouraged me to write about my sexual adventures. I am mid forties now, professional. Here is my story, feel free to comment. -Jill

Summer before college Part 1

In 1989 I was 18 years old, just out of high school waiting to attend college in the fall. I was 18, a slightly overweight drama club nerd who was loud and outgoing. I had a lot of friends but I didn't date much. I grew up in a rich suburb of Philadelphia, a very conservative community that was largely white and Catholic. It was the week after graduation, a lot of parties, a lot of partying in the woods where the teenagers would go. I didn't party much until the last part of my senior year after breaking up with my boyfriend of two years. He was one of only two partners until that year. I started "hooking up" after our break up. I wasn't having intercourse, just a lot of handjobs, and being groped. I even found out I had a nickname, "joint and a beer Jill", because I put out after a little partying. Truth is, marijuana did and still does make me very horny!

I was at a
party for a guy I hardly knew, he was on the football team. I wasn't invited, I attended with my friend Lene, a fellow drama nerd. The party was in the "woods", an area of town everyone partied. I didn't go there much, as I didn't attend many parties held by the popular kids. I found myself with a beer in my hand, and then, another. Then, the smell of pot led me to drift to a group on a picnic table. Usually, I hung
with my drama friends where the girls were a lot like me, and the boys largely closeted gays not looking to get with us. We hung largely on the fringe of the party watching all the popular kids, the jocks, and cheerleaders. After a while, Lene disappeared, I later found out with a guy from the swim team. I was largely alone, feeling awkward when Steven Ripley approached me and started talking to me.

Steven was a black boy, the only black family in town. In fact, he was closer to the next town which was predominantly poor
and black but because of a when a highway that ran through town was constructed, his street ended up going to our school. He was on the football team, was tall, buff, and mean looking. He carried a chip on his shoulder often, and only got along with a few of the football players. He didn't date, not anyone from our school, anyway. Interracial dating was not accepted back then. That night we were two outsiders bonding. I was buzzed and when he suggested we go to his house which was next to the woods and smoke weed, I went with him, Lene had ditched me and it was graduation night afterall.

We went into his house which was a row house, tiny and dilapidated. The stairs were by the front door, as we went to his room. I glanced to the living room seeing his father with a beer in his hand watching tv. He didn't even acknowledge us. We went in his room as he rolled a joint. There were pictures of models on the walls, Farrah, Cheryl Tiegs, and some
center folds as well. "Nice", I said. I was a bit of a feminist then, and thought it was appalling that men objectified women like this. He just laughed but didn't apologize.

I had only been in two guys bedrooms my whole life. Both I dated for a few months. Both were boyfriends that I "loved". Both I ended up making love to. Both had no idea what to do with a woman. I never came with them. I found the only way I achieved orgasm up until that point was with my fingers or the spigot of my bathtub with running water. It didn't seem sexual or even suggestive being there with him at that point. We were just going to smoke. His dad was downstairs afterall. Still, I was afraid someone saw us leave together. I was afraid someone would spread the rumor I hooked up with Steven Ripley.

We got stoned. Really stoned. I remember his dad coming in saying he was going to work, eyeing me up making me feel a bit uncomfortable. The stench of pot was
in the air but he didn't seem to notice. Or care. He left us alone, and I began to feel it was time to go. He was getting that "horny boy" look in his eye. It's a look a girl can sense, and realizing I had made it to his bedroom and was stoned, it was time to go. I mean I was attracted to him, and very horny, but he was black! We would never date, and my parents would kill me! I meant to push off the bed with my hands stumbling my finger tips glancing over what I realized was a prominent bulge in his shorts which seemed to go on to half way to his knee.

"I need to get going",I said pushing my hand away quickly, embarrassed.

He grabbed my wrist, pulling me down trying to kiss me. I did not kiss back. This angered him. "What's the matter," he asked as I sat next to him.

"Nothing I don't like you that way," I said shyly. There was no way I could be with him. My friends. my parents!

"What the fuck you come up
here for?" He said angerily.

"I thought we were just going to smoke", I said. "Look your nice but.."

He interrupted me. "But I am black."

I stood up again. "No, it's not that I"

He interrupted again. "You don't tease a nigger like that. At least," he said pulling down his shorts revealing a huge cock, much bigger than I had ever seen and put my hand on it, "give a brother a hand. I won't tell. I heard your pretty good at it."

His cock was in my hand, and I stroked it a moment. I couldn't get my hand around it!
Then I pulled away in which he put my hand on it again backing me against the wall his arms on either side and kissed me again. I kissed back and slowly stroked his cock, as he began to feel me up with strong hands. He was aggressive. Groping my breasts through my tank top. I was wet now. Excited. My mind fighting whether I should stay or go. He wasn't going to be my boyfriend, and even
if he was we just met!

His hands were inside my shirt now pinching and playing with my nipples. He had ripped off my shirt, and was sucking on my nipples. His cock was rubbing against my thigh. He unbuttoned my shorts forcing his hand down my pants forcing his hand into my vagina.

I moaned a bit, and I could sense he felt that I was surrendering to his advances as he turned me plopping me on the bed the springs making a thump. He laid down next to me his cock bouncing
as he did so like a snake. My shorts were to my knees as were my panties
as he began to play with my pussy kissing me. My pulled my shorts off and took his shirt off, we were both naked in his room something I had never done before without going out with someone for months.

He fingered my pussy fast but not rough putting his thumb on my clit rubbing it. I stopped kissing him just looking at him stoned and just concentrated on an orgasm that I
had never felt with another before. I screamed in ectasy, and left Steves sheets soaked with my cascading juices.

"You on the pill", he said as my pussy pulsed with orgasm. I nodded, as he climbed between my legs grabbing me pulling my torso closer to him. "Good cause I don't do rubbers."

You often hear about first time sex with an endowed man being painful. But, first, I was thoroughly lubed and second very stoned. And, surprisingly, he wasn't that rough. Still, his cock
filled me like I had never been filled before. So deep and long were the
thrusts I came quickly again. Then again. By the time he picked up speed I had had three orgasms. His bed squeaked and hit the wall. We didn't speak just kissed and looked at one another, a blonde high school suburb girl and a tough black boy from the other side of town.

After ten minutes and two more orgasms I felt him tighten and bust his nut deep in my vagina. When
we finished there was no loving kisses or cuddling. We laid there his cum running down my labia.

I dressed telling him I should go. And I couldn't even find my panties! I walked home my shorts damp with his orgasm sticking to my cunt. I was in shock, it had happened so fast. And yet I wanted more! I wanted to see him again. I went home and took a bath using the water spigot...

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin and HounDawg
I waited three days but Steven never called me. I told my friend Lene about what happened, and she said I should forget about it, but seemed very interested in the sexual parts of the story. (Bitch).

Finally, after 3 days I decided to go to his house. His dad answered the door looking at me with slight annoyance and slight amusement. He told me he was in th e garage out back, and when I got there he was with a black friend Abdul. Abdul kind of chuckled when he first saw me.

"Hi", I said meekly, and then I asked if I could talk to him moment. We went into the back of the garage alone. I asked him quietly. "You hadn't called. And I was kind of wondering what was up?"

He looked at me drinking a beer. "What you mean what is up?" He said it loud enough for Abdul to hear. I looked back to the door a bit embarrassed.

"I was just wondering.
Are we like a thing, like going out." He looked at me puzzled. "Boyfriend and girlfriend."

He laughed at me and it hurt a bit. "Boyfriend and girlfriend? You want me to pin you? We fucked. You liked it, I liked it. We fucked that's all." He looked at me seeing I was hurt. I was. "Look," he said, "your momma and daddy won't approve of me and neither will your friends. Let's just say what it is we fucking."

And he left me there. In the back of the garage. He climbed in the car, and drove off with Abdul.

I cried a little. But I also knew he was right. I really wasn't there to have a relationship with him
I wanted to fuck him again. There was no romance, or love. It was lust. I cleaned myself up in the mirror, and then tried to walk out with a little dignity. At the door to the garage I ran into Stevens dad.

He was a few inches taller than Steven, a little more slender and tough looking as hell. He was
smoking a cigerette, wearing Dickie work pants and a tshirt.

"I didn't know you were still here", he said coldly.

"I was just leaving," I said but he blocked my path.

"You knew what he was going to say already." He said abruptly. "You didn't come for him to be all lovey dovey."

I didn't say anything, and this made him smile for the first time. "You one of those white bitches who want that black cock but can't be seen with it outside the bedroom."

I looked at him annoyed, I wasn't going to admit it but he was right. "So you as bad as he is. You won't be lovey dovey with him either."

"You Don't understand", I said dismissingly. He laughed again.

"Shame you a nice white girl too. You built for black. Nice blonde hair, fair skin, big tits, and ass. He said you a sloppy fuck too."

"I need to go", I said angrily.

He moved closer, he blocked my way out. "I know
your type. All high and mighty, but given
that black dominant man and you get all freaky don't you. Do anything he say." He groped my breasts as I winced. "Oh come now, you know why you here. You didn't tell no one you were coming. I won't tell". He backed me to the corner of a table. Then backed up and undid his belt buckle and opened his zipper. He pulled out a semi erect penis even bigger than his sons. "You can get freaky with my I won't tell". He grabbed the back of my head as I found myself lowered to my knees taking his cock in my mouth, the father of the guy I had just had sex with three days before!

I sucked cock before, but never, ever anything this big! I barely got past his black mushroom head! He pulled it out and smacked me in the cheeks witH it. "You got to do better than that girl!"

I took it deeper, I wanted to. For some strange reason I wanted to. I took it so deep I gagged! "Thats it girl. Suck a nigger
dick. You a nigger cocksucker. Say it."

"I am a nigger cocksucker", I said softly looking into his eyes. Then he stood up turning around liftingy shirt and dropping shorts.He bent me over my work bench, knelt and licked me from behind from clit to ass. I moaned as he tongue fucked me and then sucked on my clit.

I had only had one boy go down on me previously and he really didn't know what he was doing. Stevens dad DID, and there are on the work bench I came spraying a bit onto the hard floor. Spraying. Not dtipping. Spraying.

He laughed at me, laughed at my sexual moment of vulnerability cum oozing down my inner thigh. He scooped some from his finger and placed it in my mouth. Then he entered me from behind. "You loving this", he said. "You a nigger loving white bitch. You got the body for black, you got the desire for hlack, and you LIKE the nastiness black provides." He talked while fucking me. "Bitches like you
special. The rule is you don't say no to blacks. Ever. They come onto you. You accept. They want you to do something you do it. You do that the rest of your life and you will be treated special by us. See we know white women like you. We do. But we never tell. Never tell. You get the nasty, and you can go on with your white suburban life. With your white husband and white kids. You dig."

How could I say no? My legs were shaking from cumming so much! Then he asked me, "You ever get ass fucked?"

"No" I said a little afraid. He laughed. "Ask me".

"Will you please fuck my ass?" I asked somewhat tense.

"Will you please fuck my ass what?"

"Will you please fuck my ass, daddy?"

He pushed the head in. His cock was well lubed. He was gentle for the first time, working it in slowly. It hurt, but he fingered my clit while doing it. He worked faster before blowing his load in my ass.

I
dressed quickly, I was ashamed. As I did so he told me he
wanted to see me that Friday. Then kissed me on the forehead and left me to dress in his garage his cum dripping out my ass.

One thing I did take in that day. I never said no to black again. Ever. And I went back that Friday.

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin and HounDawg
Love comments!

Reactions: toolman2c
Two pics summer of 1989. That was Mookies cum in my panties.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin
My wife is also black owned and can't say "no". Realizing that, she often avoids places where she knows she'll likely be hit on.

One hot example is when we met and went to this guy's house. After he'd been kissing her and making his moves a while, he stopped and said he had to go to the bathroom. While he was gone, she told me that she didn't really like him. I asked her if she wanted me to end it for her.

She said, "No." She gave no explanation, just told me to not interfere. Of course they went all the way. This type of thing has happened many times.

Your story is HOT HOT HOT. I've seen my wife in the same place you describe. Like her, you are torn. You want to stop it, but you want it so much, you can't.

So thank you. Your story is more real than many would imagine.

Tanblonde said:
Love comments!
I ahd very similar with the dad of my first prom date. It was summer of 2010. I have never said no to a Black Man since then either !
This was Batavia and Buffalo , NY so the taboo against IR dating was pretty much gond. Even for teens.
Love, Mary

I am int my forties now, and on my second husband. He doesn't discourage me from "black" situations though.

image.jpegI had to give a bullshit excuse for my parents to not stay home for the family picnic. Mookie was having people over. We had been messing around a lot, and there was something that I liked. Maybe it was forbidden fruit. Maybe it was the way he just used me, desiring me for my body entirely. It made me feel more attractive. Maybe I kind of liked the abuse, and lack of control. I was told I was (and am) a bit of a control freak, and maybe it allowed me to just let myself go.

I went to my Exxon to put on my "slut" clothes as I came to call them, but when I arrived Mookie had a different idea. He had a American flag bikini which I put on with my cutoffs. He was having people over too, so I would be a little more than just his "White Cunt"as he would call me. He had some friends over as they trickled in, all black, mostly male. And then Mrs. Sebastian showed up. Alone.
Without Mr. Sebastian. And she was wearing the same outfit as I!

She saw me looking a bit embarrassed, she was my former teacher afterall! She tended to avoid me much of the party. There was a third white woman, Yvette, a tall brunette as well. Yvette was a bartender at the bar Mookie had taken me to, and we met in his kitchen getting beers for our guys.

"Wow, your a youngin", she said, smiling, "how did Mookie get you"? She lit a cigerette offering one to me.

"Long story", I said lighting up.

"Your young enough to be his daughter. Lucky guy." She touched my hair as she said this still smiling. She was definately on something, as her eyes were like two tiny dots. "You do know what's up right?"

I really didn't. Kind of didn't. There was something linking the only 3 white girls in the place together. The uniforms kind of established that. She studied my gaze then giggled a bit. "Oh sweety", she
said "you are something." She walked away, and as she turned i saw her tattoo on her arm. It was a playing card, the ace of spades.

I took the beer to Mookie, and had a few of my own . The place had a certain "aura" to it. It was a picnic with fireworks, and a BBQ. There were some games of horseshoes, and a sprinkler for the few young kids there. But there was also a toughness to it all, as if a fight could break out at any moment. And few people talked to me, the women largely sneered at me whispering behind my back. I spent some time indoors as I was beginning to get sun burn from my pale skin. The place thinned out eventually, and as it got dark outside.

I went to the bathroom, and as I came out Mrs. Sebastian was about to go in. She didn't meet my gaze, looking at the ground instead. I said "Hi", in which she then pushed into the bathroom shutting the door shuttering us from the party.

"I don't want you to tell
ANYONE you saw me here, I could get fired", she said anxiously.

"I won't, no one knows I am here either", I said shyly. Then I asked, "where is Mr. Sebastian".

She smiled and hugged me. "Mr. Sebastian is home with the kids," she said evenly. "We have needs Jill, special needs that most don't understand. Mr. Sebastian understands." Then she added, "He has needs too, we all have needs. Why are YOU here Jill?"

I thought about it a minute. I wasn't clear as to why, but I WANTED to be there. I LONGED to be there. I shrugged, and she smiled like when she was in Chemistry class, and the kids were perplexed, but interested in an answer about something.

"You like being treated this way, don't you. Like an object, like a piece of meat. It is as if your opinion doesn't matter. You like to be desired for your body in an animalistic manner. Used, disguarded."

I nodded as she went on. "Today we feminists are
always saying 'don't look at me for my body,look at what I can accomplish, or how intelligent or successful I am. But, I think, we lose a sexuality as a result. That's why I am here. Mr. Sebastian is a special soul who not only understands this, but enjoys it. So, i can be a slut, and not be slut shamed." Then she added as she pulled down her bikini briefs sitting on the toilet peeing in front of me, "and the big, rough cocks."

I smiled as she wiped. She hat hit the nail on the head.

The crowd was down to us three girls, and five guys, when one of them said, "alright everyone is gone, let's play cards. In his high fenced yard in the summer night, the guys sat and played cards drinking, while the girls stood behind watching. It wasn't a "normal" game of cards however. The guys with the girls had an "extra" line of capital, Us! I noticed it when Darryl lost a hand, and instead of giving up cash, ordered Yvette to "flash her
titties". Yvette pulled down on the bikini top showing the group, and some of the guys groped them. "Little floppy mommy titties", one said pinching her nipple. Yvette looked at him mischievously.

DJ, Mrs. Sebastian's friend, lost next and made my former Chemistry teacher flash the group. Her tits were perky, and obviously, not real with two children. "Dam!" Darryl said feeling her up, nice and solid. You sissy husband did what we said to do and pay for a boob job!" She glanced at me the. Looked away slightly embarrassed. By the time Mookie lost a hand, both girls were totally naked with their guys in the yard. Yvette had shaved her pubic hair into a strip, bald everywhere else, and like me, Mrs. Sebastian was natural.

"It's time to see the little girls titties one said, as they hoot and hollered while I lowered my top waiting to hear a response. "Perky puffy chubby titties, mmmmmm", Darryl said putting his lips on my left nipple.
I felt his stubble bristle on my tit. He ripped off the top completely saying, "keep it off". He said it almost nasty and I felt a little intimidated.

I was topless in front of the group, as Yvette was ordered to sit on Darryl's lap when he won. She came over and sat on him his hands feeling her up, and her thighs against his bulge. Then Mookie lost and Mrs. Sebastian was told to take off my bikini bottom. In front of Darryl and her she pulled down my panties revealing my dirty blonde bush. It was hairy then, and the hair was matted down with my juices. Darryl reached out and felt it telling Mrs. Sebastian, "Feel that! How wet it is, little girl is excited!" And with that Mrs. Sebastian reached out and touched my cunt lips. I felt a little embarrassed, as she was my Chemistry teacher.

Darryl then won again. "Leslie, give little girl a kiss" Mrs. Sebastian stood up, her tan
tight body and perky tits moved over and kissed me
on the lips, slipping her tongue in my mouth while Darryl stood beside us filling my pussy with his black finger, them pulled out feeding Mrs. Sebastian my juices which she sucked up enthusiastically. I was kind of in awe at this point. I was sitting on a stool as she moved back but remained standing her body between my legs, then knelt in front of me putting her mouth on my throbbing pussy. I had had only two people go down on me, and never even kissed or touched a woman. She lapped at my lips which were thickly coagulated with my juices.

Darryl started kissing me while she went down on me, in Mookies yard, on the 4th of July, my former Chemistry teacher! And I came ,moaning while the others commented on the event, but I could not remember what was being said. She stood up her face full of my thick liquid, kissing me, feeding it back to me. She looked at me in a kind of kindred spirit sort of way. And I wondered if she had done this before.

I gathered myself and noticed Yvette was on the lawn three guys around her, as Darryl tipped me forward on the stool making me bend over on it. Mookie, who had been watching, now had Mrs. Sebastian on his lap while Darryl pulled out his black cock and began fucking me from behind. The card game, I supposed, was over. Quinton, a short man got up from Yvette and fed me his cock on the stool.

It turned to an event, a young girl could only imagine, the summer night was filled with soft moans from three women seperated by age, and way of life. First I was on the stool, then the grass being fed various cocks, and filled with cum in many places. Things were winding down, when a noise was heard from the porch. Steven and his brother Tim had come home....

image.jpeg

Reactions: HounDawg
Tanblonde said:
I am int my forties now, and on my second husband. He doesn't discourage me from "black" situations though.
Neither do I. She does, probably because she knows she can't say, "No."

I also was taken to proms by some of the hottest black guys in my school. I am 52 now but my figure is totally natural. nothing to brag about but i was a swim champ back when boys and girls both had their season in winter. point is that lots of blk boys came to swim meets. I'm now 36B-29-40 a little slimmer through my 20's. hate to admit it even here---but i have never said no to a black man or boy for 40 years. i teach black boys to swim and help them with other stuff too. Any boy who was long term for me; i also took his dad's MANCOCK too. They loved taking my big willing white ass. i know this is YOUR THREAD but i am going to try to remember details like you have posted and put them in here.

Reactions: HounDawg
INDY HUBBY, I AM LIKING YOUR POSTS. TanBBlonde, can you say what Mr Sebastian's NeedS were?

I suppose it was the ultimate "slut shaming" for them to see us with bikinis askew, grass stains on our knees and asses, and love juices smeared a bit on our bodies. I felt terrible even though it all started with Steven. Steven knew my friends, and I felt it was a matter of time when everyone would know what I had been doing. But what I felt could not have been anything close to what Mrs. Sebastian was feeling! Her left tit was still hanging out of her bikini, and she had cum in her unkempt hair!

It was Steven who really accentuated the humiliation saying to his brother who was a year younger (19 and 20 we went to a prep school, and the boys were there on a football scholarship), "look your chemistry teacher. Hey Mrs. Sebastian, where's coach?" Her husband was home with the kids. She played it off as if she was just hanging out quickly adjusting her bikini top. "Oh
hi."

The men chuckled as Steven and his brother stepped off the porch coming to us. "Hello Slut", he said to me walking by. I said nothing as they approached Mrs. Sebastian. I looked at Mookie who didn't seem fazed at all by his kids being there. Steve. Walked to Mrs. Sebastian with his brother, and said, "let's see those titties coach paid for." Mrs Sebastian looked mortified, humiliated. She shook her head no, but Steve said, "you don't want the student body to find out what a slut you are". She looked defeated, as the others oooohed and laughed at them. She pulled down her bikini top again, as the boys groped at her. It didn't end there as they tore off the top and bottom ******** her once more. They bent her over the table taking turns on her slipping it in both orifaces.

They were nasty and rough, but then I saw a side to Mrs. Sebastian I hadn't seen. She was liking the treatment! She moaned and groaned. They spit on her calling her names, and she seemed to get more excited. Then they both shot loads in her as the others coaxed them on. Then Mookie joined in making it a family affair as Darryl described it. He pounded her as he made her tell her how she liked their cocks. Asking her how did she like fucking one of her students. Then Mookie unloaded in her and as he pulled out her pussy was a wet, slab of matted hair.

And that was when Steve turned to me. "Ok slut, clean her!" I didn't know what he meant as I grabbed a paper towel, and the whole place laughed. Mrs. Sebastian sat on the stool as she spread her legs. Steve pushed me down between them. I looked around, as Mrs. Sebastian said her face full of dirt, spit, and juices. Her makeup ran, and she looked like the joker, " they want you to eat my pussy Jill."

I really didn't know what I was doing. Mrs. Sebastian leaned forward kissing me, and then sai, "please eat my pussy." And was breathing heavy as my tongue touched her clit. I took a long lick as a wad of cum stuck to my tongue. I had only "swallowed" once in my life, but this was a whole lot more semen. I dove in my lips and tongue working my old teachers cunt. She grabbed the back of my head pushing me closer moaning. I felt her throb. I felt her cum. I made a woman cum! I wanted sex. More sex.

But it was time for her leave, Mr. Sebastian showed up to pick her up! He said nothing as he left with his dirty wife full or human bodily functions, grass and dirt. I was alone with 5 black men who had me go inside where they took turns with me in the living room. I was a mess when done. Spit, cum, woman's juices, dirt, grass- Steven even peed on me!

I left with my bag of clothes going back to the Exxon, a mess. I cleaned up in the dirty sink which hadn't been washed in forever. The toilet leaked,and there was a
used condom on the floor. This prep girl from the suburbs got treated like a dollar ******. Sad to say, I wanted more. and that scared me. I denied my urges for the rest of that summer, and left for school not looking back. I was going to keep this part of me hidden. I was going to put this behind me, which I did, for a while anyway.

Thanks so much for making this thread and posts. Iwill be 21 next month and I have had a lot of similar experiences already. Ihope it will be ok to add to these. I feel kin of lucky to be blessed with big wide hips. I really did appreciate the HUGE Bib Black Cocks right away. I have been with some White men with similar dimensions. I thought about how that could be. Well, what is Balck population about 10 to 13 % of US. So at lead 8 times as many white men to choose from. Of course some witll "measure up"
luv to All, Mary

HI, I had 4 whtie BF's before my first dates with Black boys and men. Then an older black boy noticed me. More than noticed. He started getting very physical with me and I loved his strength. Soon I was sucking him off--at least once a day. sometimes 2 or 3 times. He was the star of the basketball team. But he asked little me to his junior prom. I had to work fast on getting a gown and the accessories and I had not money. I asked my adult white BF's for money for stuff for my prom. They did not have much extra money either but were happy to do what they could. I had been sucking off my "new" black BF for 6 months by then. His nickname was Dar for Darnell. His real name was Johnny. Dar was hung 11 inches at the time and still growing.

Shall I continue with my stories into my college years?

In a word, absolutely.

Love the input! I will post more later.

Tanblonde said:
Love the input! I will post more later.

Thank You, I will continue too. My four white BF's ahd been a boy 5.5 inch. a young man 20, 6.5 inch and adult men nearly 8 inch and a very thick 8+ inch German. I was sure glad i was not a virgin when I promised Johnny intercourse after the prom. WE even skipped the meal we planned for after. By that time I had 6 cumloads in my tummy. His two friends, one of the chaperones and the black janitor who made a private place for me to ten "clients". I got two loads from JOhnny also. So all but one of the load was Black Sperm. I loved that. And no wonder I was ready to skip a meanl!
Love, Heather
p.s. I had started calling them clients and lots of people took that the wrong way. I HAD to buy stuff somehow. Parents were supportive but not with any funds.

Last edited:
Hope you have a lot more experiences to share. College days or after. Do I understand correctly that you are still enjoying black cock? Does your husband get off on the fact that you do......if you do? Anyway I'm thoroughly enjoying your account of your introduction to black cock pleasure. Ken

College

After my "black" summer, I packed and went to a predominantly white Catholic college. It was small, very conservative in many ways. It was the end of the Reagan era pretty much, and attitudes reflected the conservative era. I met a boy at college, and he became my first college boyfriend. Donald was a sophmore, the son of a family that owned it's own business making boxes. They were very rich, snooty, though Donald was a bit more down to earth. He was very short, maybe an inch taller than my 5ft 4 frame, and very pale.

I didn't tell him about my summer. I didn't tell anyone. In fact, I was trying to put it behind me. I was a little ashamed, and decided to turn over a new leaf. And though I screwed the Ripley family pretty much immediately and nastily, I made Donald wait. You might even say, I was a prude. You had to be really. The place was very conservative. The
soriority I was to pledge was full of girls who gossiped, and browbeat any girl that appeared slutty.

And then I met Corey. Corey was Donald's roommate, and as karma would have it, black.
It wasn't just his blackness theater was appealing, he was also tall and good looking. He was close to 6ft 6, muscular, and athletic. He was a member of the school basketball team.

Donald and I spent a lot of time in my room away from Corey, as Corey often had the sock on the door meaning he was "hooking up". Sometimes it was his girlfriend, but a few times we would drop by before class to get Donald's stuff, and a different girl would exit often. And for 6 weeks we would slept together, "snuggling". The boy must have had blue balls!

One time, I ran into Holly Lompardo, a sister of the soriority I was set to pledge, in Corey's bed when we came in the room to get Donald's books. She looked horrified to see me as she knew that
I
also knew
her boyfriend. She found me later at outside the dining hall.

"You can't tell anyone anything that you saw, ok?" She said nervously smoking a cigerette.

"I won't say anything no worries, I understand."

She smiled, "I think you'll make a good sister Jill, which is why I am going to endorse you next semester."

I smiled, I guess a little blackmail didn't hurt! We went and ate together as she brought the conversation of Corey up again. "He is so fucking BIG! I thought Greg was big (her boyfriend), but oh my god, I see stars with Corey." We laughed, and, of course, I played coy not knowing what it was like to be with a hung black man. "What is the biggest you had?" She asked jocularly.

"Six inches", I think. I lied. I know, after my "black summer" I had had.

She laughed. "Honey, just ONCE you have to experience a big dick man. Nothing against Donald, but I don't think
he is
exactly packing is he?"

"I don't know yet". I said.

"Oh wow," she said eating her apple. (I REALLY came off as prudish)

After my conversation, I found myself going back to my room, and masterbating thinking about Corey.... And I suppose, was how Donald and I started having sex. I felt myself "relapsing" into the person I was over the summer, and I thought if Donald and I would do it my desires would be counteracted. Accept it wasn't, sex with Donald was different.

Now don't get me wrong, the loving tenderness between boyfriend and girlfriend, or husband and wife is great, but, I suppose it wasn't what I was looking for. The other problem was a "fitting" issue. Donald couldn't have been more than 4 inches erect! I needed to do a lot of rubbing against him to achieve orgasm, and the problem I had with that was, Donald wasn't exactly a long lasting kind of guy. Sometimes I had to take it to the
bathroom, and
finish myself off afterwards!

The first time we had sex, and then I slept in his room when Corey came back to sleep, I remember laying there. I hadn't cum, and was still horny as hell. I looked over at his massive frame, and just wanted to climb out of bed, better yet, have him rip me from Donald's arms, and take me!

That Halloween, Donald and I went to a fraternity party. I wore my "Princess Leia" costume from the episode with Jabba the Hut. (I am a little nerdy like that... But the guys liked it, as it involved a two piece and a dog collar!) We had hellish amounts of booze, and walking home, it was the first time I ever blew Donald, doing so in a vacant staircase leading to the basement of one of the school buildings. (It didn't take Donald long, and I think he was a bit surprised, as I am pretty good at it.) I swallowed, of course, and I noticed something about him. He liked kissing me afterwards a lot. Guys
typically didn't
want the kiss with their jizz on my lips, I often noted. But not Donald, I was started to notice a little kinky side. Well, kinky for 1989.

We got back to his room, and my just blown boyfriend, nuts emptied, fell right asleep. We didn't even bother to change. Corey came in not long afterwards from playing cards with his basketball friends. He undressed, as a secretly watched him. He dressed down to his boxers, his semi erect penis pressing against his crotch. I touched myself under the covers a little. It was warm, and he went to bed without a sheet. On his back.

I laid there a while unable to sleep, *****,a and horny. Donald was **********. After almost an hour, I decided to get up, and go to the bathroom, and maybe reduce the tension I was feeling. I got up and as I did peeked at Corey's crotch. He had a hardon, and it was nearly peeking through the hole of his boxers! He was asleep, as I crept a little
closer, far enough that I
was into his "personal area". It didn't look like I was just getting up to go to the bathroom anymore.

And that is when he asked me "what are you doing?"

I covered myself well, "going to the bathroom, you were talking in your sleep." With that, he said nothing, satisfied with my answer, as I went to the dorm bathroom.

The bathroom on the boys floor was for the boys. I didn't want to go downstairs to the girls floor and it was 3am. I lifted my costume, my panties were damp, saturated. I touched myself. I inserted my finger into my vagina. And then the men's room door opened.

I sat there quietly but heard nothing. I waited a moment then continued. I waa ***** and it took me a minute before I realized Corey was watching me from atop the stall door!

It was when I leaned back, to rub my swelled clit. Our eyes met, as I quickly sat up lowering my costume my panties stil around my ankle. He smiled as I opened the stall door. I waa embarrassed and my first instinct was to run. But when I opened it, he came in instead. And he was only in boxers. And his hard cock was sticking out of them.

It WAS huge, bigger than any I had before or since. "Did you see anything you liked?" He said pinning me to the stall wall. He pre a dedicated up against me, his ******* cock on my belly. I couldn't control myself as we kissed and made out my hand stroking his cock.

"Wait", I said. "What about Donald. What if he sees us." And he laughed at this and then said, "ok then cmon".

We went down the hall to the locked rec. room which closed at 11pm. He had a key! We went inside, and it was dark and warm as the air conditioner was off. Perspiring we made it to the pool table where he sat me down. I felt up my costume as I jokingly told him, "may the force be with you." (He didn't get it) He felt my cunt, and I realized my panties were still in the men's room!

Not only was his dick long, but so we're his fingers as he began to finger my cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread