• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blonde Texas Wife

• Thread starterjahunter
  • Start date

jahunter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 30, 2007
Looking for a black stud to fuck my 22 year old wife. We are in Dallas area. Show her your equipment and tell what you would do to her. I want to be present and watch. She needs a big one. Email is workworkwork28@yahoo.com

phpMWyPMLPM.jpg
phpKNSwSCPM.jpg
phpP7IqcYPM.jpg

Reactions: Gerwin, Who, swingfun75 and 1 other person
IF this is legit......wow wow wow!

Reactions: Geglu
jahunter said:
Looking for a black stud to fuck my 22 year old wife. We are in Dallas area. Show her your equipment and tell what you would do to her. I want to be present and watch. She needs a big one. Email is workworkwork28@yahoo.com

When I lived in Austin, I was trying to get transportation to Dallas.

I'm trying to contact friends there...so I'll get back to you if I do.

fuck, that is one sexy slut

Help me out guys. She has never had a bbc, but wants one. We can host at our home. Email us a picture and short biography to workworkwork28@yahoo.com. You must be clean cut and hung. All replies will be kept in confidence.

you looking to impregnate her? I'm 8" long and thick!!!

Do not want to get her pregnant. We only want some good times with a hung man. She is turned on by the taboo aspect of it and the size of the bbc's. I want to watch.

By the pool and showing off her ass. Doesnt anyone want to hit that ?

phpkIEbL0PM.jpg
phpFYrztsPM.jpg

i'll bet she looks so good with a cock in her mouth

I got something for ya lil Wifey

Wus good bro I'm here in dallas myself and I'm trying to find a good freak here locally.

damn can you imagine 12ins of thick blk dick ramming that ass doggy

Please help us out guys. We have only had a few replies or emails.

That's incredible seeing as how utterly hot the woman in the photos is. IF you are legit and can ever travel to Ohio for one of my incredibly well-thought of private bbc parties, I'm your huckleberry. I doubt that you can or will but it never hurts to put the offer out there. Good luck!

Very hot wife. Wish I was closer.

T

Daaaammmmnnnnnnnn!

jahunter said:

I will hit that in a heartbeat. have her send me a Pm and I will make arrangements to hook her up. Tell her she is fucking hot!

Can I bring my wife and girlfriend?

Oh she must taste sweet! We are in Austin all the time,and they love anal and big creampies ready?

Judy.jpg
ZOOM ZOOM (27).jpg

jahunter said:

Oh, she looks so good stretched out by the pool. Love her slick smooth body! I bet she looks so beautiful with a big black bare cock pushing into her!

Damn it I guess I will fly down

Look I am going to fly down I am tired of the bullshit when you ready to get her fucked ?

You are one lucky guy! I"d love to have a wife that looks like that, especially one who is willing to fool around and get a bit adventurous now and then. So, will you be posting her creampie pics after you find her a bbc? Vids would be better!

Very nice lady, will perfectly match with BBC! ^)_(^

Users who are viewing this thread