• Blonde

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • Brunette

Votes: 69 27.5%
  • Red

Votes: 101 40.2%

• Total voters
Danny - Muscular Black 4 said:
im not gunna say i dont go for others but blondes hold a special place in my heart. and any woman that goes ice-cream white or platinum. i dont think theres anything sexier

What he said!:cool:

Blondes are the Best!!

Last 60 votes! Keep them coming in!

I gave my vote for the blondes ...
Blondes for life :)

IsaacW. said:
I love me some Blondes and Brunettes, but Red heads are such a rarity that I don't understand why a perfectly fine looking read head changes her hair color.

Some of us don't! ;)

Ive voted for blondes, Natural of course. But being for Ireland there are a lot of redheads and are just down right sexy in bed for some reason and the pale skin does it for me all the time. But hand on my heart BLONDE all the way

Still looking for those last 20 votes.. I know its a shoo in but It would benice to finish it off.
Thanks xx

A little surprised at the vote

KatieRea said:
Still looking for those last 20 votes.. I know its a shoo in but It would benice to finish it off.
Thanks xx

As a brunette, I must admit I am surprised that brunettes have not faired very well in this poll. I will admit that many of the guys I know prefer blondes, but I just keep trying. Great poll my friend,

lol 4 more votes.. like it really matters

Last edited by a moderator:
I ;am reddish blonde but more red and i enjoy red

Since this is about white women. Brunettes, always, and the paler the better.

Thanks everybody! 320 votes! Well Redheads won! Well done to all those with Red hair your obviously doing us proud. Commiserations to Blondes :( and Brunettes!