• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blonde wife

• Thread starterwrongman
  • Start date
Wife

70820.jpg

God help him when his wife finds out he’s been posting her pic on SlutWives.

MajorHorner said:
God help him when his wife finds out he’s been posting her pic on SlutWives.
Cracking comment 👌

Is she a hotwife? Do you watch or listen or does she tell you about her playtime?

Wife

51665263432.jpg

Wife

50418.jpg

Wife

1667086637953.jpg

MajorHorner said:
I only see ONE cunt.
Goodness me lol i dont know what your problem is man lol i aint posted the same pic twice since i started lol 🙄

wrongman said:
Goodness me lol i dont know what your problem is man lol i aint posted the same pic twice since i started lol 🙄
Open your brain.
I was writing about Yakman’s pix
Get your responses in the right slot.

MajorHorner said:
MajorHorner said:
Open your brain.
Get your responses

MajorHorner said:
Open your brain.
Get your responses in the right slot.
It dont matter which slot its in you still read it and what i said still stands...one pic pony lol?

wrongman said:
It dont matter which slot its in you still read it and what i said still stands...one pic pony lol?
Whilst you’re pissing about getting yourself dis meshed, someone is filling your wife’s slot. Cuck!

MajorHorner said:
Whilst you’re pissing about getting yourself dis meshed, someone is filling your wife’s slot. Cuck!
😂 dear me lmao thats something id never have to worry about,not that you'd have a clue either way 😉

Users who are viewing this thread