• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blonde young racist girls!!!

• Thread starterdolm
  • Start date
those girls are bound to get turned out. I'll wait till they get their braces off though, lol

JoannG!!!!!

JoannG said:
"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

I'm wondering why they are labeled as racist?, because they are proud to be white?
Isn't the million man march a rally to promote pride itn the African American race?.
Just wondering.

Don't you know that is completely different even though it is actually the same. Malcolm X, Ferrakan (whatever way you spell the name) they can spout hatred all day, that is completely different! How? I am still trying to figure that out. You hit the nail on the head JoannG! However, this is old. It has been happening for years upon years. It is called a 'double standard'. Funny thing everyone is in an uproar about the mere mention of Hitler but when a US President tries to defeat a very very similar dictator who is just beginning in the Mid-East then that is so wrong. Some of you out there just don't get a damn thing do you?

I truly wish that ALL BLACK people could leave the Unitied States and go to a remote country where there are NO whites so everbody would leave us the FUCK alone! I would love for the people to wake up on day and there are NO black people in this country, they would go MOTHER FUCKING crazy. No Tiger, Jordan, Oprah, Denzel, and on and on, etc. Where would the white sults been there BBC and how would the sissy as husbands find someone to fuck there wives the way that they CAN"T! FUCK WHITE AMERICA! I am tired of my people getting treated like SHIT and wqe built this "MOTHER FUCKER". White people want to look like us, talk like us, dance like use. dress like us, get you own FUCKIN indentityand FUCK OFF!

Fractionalizing

White Pride? Unfortunately such a tag is a euphemism for racism. One's pride in their heritage need not be tied to skin color. The blondes under discussion aren't 'proud' of their 'race' or heritage, they're sending a distinct message with their Hitler-tees. And being proud of one's background has nothing to do with race - across the Caribbean there are blacks AND whites lumped into the category of 'hispanic' or 'latino' (neither of which is a RACE, simply a culture).

The biggest fear I have may be called the 'Balkanization' process whereby we all get so caught up with where our ancestors originated we lose sight of where WE are.

As for the 'racist blondes'? Seems like they're sadly misinformed. If their mindset wasn't so toxic they could be pitied. And has been pointed out before, what the hell is something like that doing on THIS site which, by its very nature, is the antithesis of what those 2 braindeads stand for?

Users who are viewing this thread