• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Body sizes

• Thread starterhotwifeclw
  • Start date

hotwifeclw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2009
I'm not sure if anyone else has input on this and some sort of statistic. Over the years i have had an extremely vast amount of women. One of the things I notice through all of them was that certain body types and shapes had varying natural pussy sizes. For instance: my wife: when we were dating and began having sex she weighed 95 pounds soaking wet. When I first had sex with her on of the concerns I had was that her pussy would be too tight for me to even get it all in. To my surprise the first time we had sex on the lawn in front of her parents house I put it in and about died. I thought to myself: there is no way this chick is a virgin like she said. She had always talk about how attracted she was to black me so I figured she had already been railed by many of huge black guys. She swears she was a virgin.

On the other hand I have been with women over 6' tall and slightly big bone and almost broke my dick going in. Then I have been with other petite women and they also had very loose pussys. The very few experiences that I have had with thick women they turned out to be super tight. This was all true through different ages also. The age range I normally slept with was low to mid thirtys. Lots of 18-30, many 40-50 and several 50-60 so it was interesting that in the sampling of hundreds of women I noticed the following with by body type.

Petite under 100lbs: normally large looser pussies, very few were tight and it was next to impossible to find one. Pubic bone was a little rough to grind with and usually after several hours of fucking my pubic bone was sore. Any position was on the plate. usually the shorter the tighter.
100-115: most were easy to enter and once in were a little loose but not entirely, a few were pretty tight including one that actually made a distinct popping sound when I pulled out. That was a fun one. This was true whether they bore children or not. Comfortable to fuck.
115-140 Very tight but soft and comfortable to fuck. Occasionally had to use lube to even enter. Somewhat difficult to deal with athletic positions and styles.
140 + This is where I had the least experience because I had a general rule that I typically would do someone that weighed more than me. The few I did do was enjoyable but never over 180 and have no idea what that would be like. This is also the group that I see most black men being attracted to which doesn't make a boatload of sense to me all things considered.

My wife is loose from already being loose and child birth and she said that hers is the last pussy that I will ever experience so I can't experiment further but any body out there please let me know what you have experienced on that front. He bull says she is nice and tight so I realize that alot has to do with penis size and mine is just shy of 6" x 6" so i realize this is subjective. I just wonder if there is a study of vaginal sizes based on body types?

My wife is 5'10" tall, 175 lbs. and has a big pussy to me. But to her black boyfriend, she is tight. She squeals when he fucks her, no squealing when she fucks me.

i agree

My current partner, is 35 yo 5'1" and has the loosest pussy i have ever had in 44 years on this earth. My ex gf was 5'9'' amazing larger boned bod and big boobs...and had the tightest pussy i have ever felt in my life to this day...i use lifestyle snugger fit condoms and would still need a little lube with her...i am 6" long and she could sit on top and grip the entire length of my cock with her pussy muscles.

It would also make a popping sound if she got off. My ex wife, was 5'3" and was able to fist herself by the time she was 19yo and was very loose.
The larger ex-gf was a bit of a fitness fanatic all her life even through childhood and especially with yoga...so i think there is something there with Kegal exercises as well. God i miss that pussy! :)
The one woman in my life i was able to get off...i do miss that sense of accomplishment at the end!
Such is life! :)

Users who are viewing this thread