• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bored... who wants me to abuse his computer

• Thread starterGermancuckSwitch
  • Start date

GermancuckSwitch

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2015
As the title says.
I'm bored at the moment and would like to have some fun on someone elses computer. Watch your pics, download them, upload them, whatever i please.

Post your teamviewer info in this thread or pm me

i am on now. seeking DOM BULL for ******** wife. YIM: takemyblondewife1 or Whisper here. Thanks!

teamviewer: 526 166 158 password fe15v3

teamviewer: 526 166 158 password f3dw58
751_1000.jpg

More of her: Teamviewer 526 166 158 password 59x4fi. AnyDesk.com address: 2657999
no filter for fans.
Serena a .jpg

Teamviewer 526 166 158 password 764ipe
Serena Chicago fun 2.jpg

im ready if u like
so who like?

Last edited:
I'm bored at the moment and would like to have some fun on someone elses computer. Watch your pics, download them, upload them, whatever i please.

Post your teamviewer info in this thread or pm me

I will be available for the next few hours. If you want me to abuse your computer, send me your Teamviewer info. I can search through your folders, look at your pictures, post stuff from your browser - whatever comes to mind.

526 166 158 password dt7h96 or permanent 10158364
FULL CONTROL

GermancuckSwitch said:
I will be available for the next few hours. If you want me to abuse your computer, send me your Teamviewer info. I can search through your folders, look at your pictures, post stuff from your browser - whatever comes to mind.
We need to talk ♡ !!!
Mimi

GermancuckSwitch said:

MMMMMM Lets chat MMMMMMM

Just ask me, Mimi ♡

********* teamviewer control: 526 166 158 password 11j5bb
758_1000.jpg

665 928 473
883jvz

post what you want

Users who are viewing this thread