• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bow to your god.

• Thread startermagicwizard
  • Start date

magicwizard

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 14, 2007
Worship him.

Attachments

• lexbWLhHfZGP.jpg
    lexbWLhHfZGP.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,081
Would like to see you in a pair of underwear..how do you guys hide these poles ...Ive never noticed a Black man in public dressed that would indicate they had this pole in their pants..I wonder how big it is flaccid.I would think it would still be obvious...

testicles are a bit small for a cock this big, it is as big as a horse's penis for sure, so it would be quite a "stretcher" if any women could muster up the courage to try it

Have you morons never heard of the photoshop program. You know the one you can use to make certain objects appear bigger. Damn its like being a kindergarten teacher.

Please : ((( *** S t a n d Up *** )))
Let me View / Admire such a Glory in an UpRight position...
i BOW on my knees ... will worship with my mouth EVEN if you need
a Step Ladder ... !
as an artist / designer... i love Horizontal and Vertical views...
Regards
Edith

The white men are leaving town in droves, they know it is hopeless to expect their wives to stay loyal with this big black cock in town. No contest.

Bow to your god

englishrose said:
how in a million years would that fit????

Fit ??? ((( *** Very *** V E R Y T I G H T *** )))
Regards
Edith

Users who are viewing this thread