• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Boxers, Briefs, Nothing or Panties?

• Thread starterOneForSure
  • Start date

Men, what underwear do you wear?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneForSure

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2008
For the males:

What do you wear?

Saraha,

Mine are gone! I wear only panties.

Do you think one particular kind is best?

Saraha said:
80% of males voting should be in panties.
Please throw away the boxers immediately.

That would be up to my wife, not you... and she hasn't shown any inclination in that direction. She much prefers keeping me masculine, but denied.

At this point, more males wear panties than any other kind of underwear (or lack there-of). Keep those votes coming in.

Saraha, I don't think it will get to 80%.

Small dicks DON'T need boxers to cover them over.
I can reluctantly accept 'nothing" or 'briefs' instead of panties.

But Boxers are to hide the biggest cocks to prevent startled women drivers driving into lamp posts if they got an accidental glimpse.

Saraha,
I agree completely. My small sissy dick which can't satisfy my wife should always be covered by pink panties and I am only allowed to cum in my panties and not in my wife.

According to the poll, more males wear panties than any other underwear. I know that will be a surprise to some, but not to others.

Those that haven't tried panties ought to!

Please keep on voting!

Panties are the leading choice!

WHAT KIND OF PANTIES ARE BEST?

I'm old fashioned. I grew up in the era when briefs were the standard and bikinis were just becoming popular for women. Thongs were something you wore on your feet. I still feel that a bikini or a brief is the sexiest for women.

For myself, I like full coverage in the back and front. Can't be running around trying to pull a wedgie out of your butt all the time and there is nothing worse than having the goods fall out. Not to mention the strangle hold tight panties can put on the little boys if only one should try to escape!

For those of you who wear panties - has anyone found out and embarrassed you? How many people know you wear panties?

For me, I was embarrassed once in a men's room - a guy noticed and snickered, but I'm learning to ignore that kind of thing.

Panty lines

In the summertime I often wear lightweight white shorts with bikini panties under them. Looking in the mirror I can clearly see the pantylines, especially when the panties have lace trim around the legs. I know when I am out in public that anyone looking at my bottom will see those telltale signs and know that I am wearing panties.
Once I was going up an escalator in a mall and heard two teenage girls giggle. Without turning around, I knew what they were laughing at. When they walked passed me one of the girls smiled at me and said 'cute panties'. I turned bright red but loved it just the same.

Great experience bevw!

It sounds like you want to be discovered! It makes things exciting, doesn't it?

Are there more stories out there?

Do you always wear panties, like me , or just some of the time?

Full time in panties

I wear only panties and have for over 20 years. Last time I counted, I could wear a different panty everyday for 4 months without repeating!

bevw, I am so jealous! This sissy has been in panties full time since March 08.

Users who are viewing this thread