• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

"boy Toy" Application

• Thread starterMissDeeCole
  • Start date
M

MissDeeCole

did i say boyfriend? ;-)

hey there everyone, this is Deanna Nicole (those who aren't familiar with me, visit here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/churchofdeannanicole/

a little more info on Myself. I'm 19, making me probably one of the youngest here? don't worry, i'm wise beyond my years! :D

I LOVE well hung guys first, indiscriminantly, period.

However, as those who have tried it know, there is nothing like BBC sometimes. I'm not opposed to it. it's not even taboo to me, but im aware how much it is to everyone else, and i have no problem exploiting that until i make white guys red in the face. Even though I have dark skin, I'm not half-bred or anything. I'm italian with a touch of rican in me. When I was 14 my parents divorced. Once I got in high school, my mother found a black boyfriend, about 10 years her younger, and she's been with him since. I suppose that's helped open Me up a bit sexually.

There doesn't seem to be a TON of females on here so i hope no one gets freaked out or anything LoL Was wondering if there is anyone on here interested in PARTAKING in the finer forms of domination, like cuckoldry, and financial dom. I've been in this lifestyle for about 3 years and been offering it online for nearly 1. i have no problem broadening my horizon's and adding some newbies to My life...

I'm a humiliatrix and a dominatrix.(in other words, I've made money off of it) but I'm naturally dominant, not opposed to an intimate more personal relationship, and i've been practicing for years before i was turned onto the wide online world of this. before i even got turned onto this stuff online, I was a compulsive cheater. I blame my friends... anyway, I LOVE well hung guys, well built guys, all that jazz. bulging fly and bulging pockets = love.

I'm not going to come to you however, your going to have to come to me. I do realtime and online, but to Me, there's nothing any less real about what I do online, its just that you fuckers get to hide behind a screen.

I'M NOT INTERESTED IN ACTUALLY MARRYING, HUSBAND PLAY, ETC. DUH--THE ENTIRE POINT OF WHAT I DO IS NOT BEING TIED DOWN TO ONE GUY. WHEN I GET MARRIED, IT WON'T BE TO ANYONE ON HERE LOL.

*IM NOT A *****, AND YOU'LL PROBABLY NEVER SEE A NUDE PICTURE OF ME ONLINE*

*IM NOT INTERESTED IN ANYONE OVER 55, SORRY GRAMPS*

*I HAVE FRIENDS WHO LIKE TO JOIN THE FUN SOMETIME. SO HOPEFULLY YOU AREN'T TOO SHY, OR AT LEAST YOU GET OFF ON THE EMBARRESSMENT. THEY ARE ALL IN THE 18-21 RANGE, AS AM I.

*THOSE ONLY INTERESTED IN GETTING THEMSELVES OFF, BEAT IT! NO PUN INTENDED!

I'll cuckold you, among other things, it helps if we end up being local, but you'll have to get to know me and win me over first obviously, and anyone who tells you any different is lying to you and wasting your time. no worries though, it won't require being a real man, being well hung, or any of the things the men here are incapable of.

I read a few topics on here, basically ranging from pathetic and desperate, to downright hilarious. suprisingly enough I've yet to see anything I'm not interested in, allthoughh I'm not much interested in feminizing anyone, i'd much rather turn someone who considers themself some sort of a man into a bitch for me, I get off on that. those looking for soft stuff need not apply. the further we'd get into a relationship, the blunter and harsher the reality will get for you. I hope you don't mind some competition though, because ive got hundreds of bitches lined up everyday sending me messages ;)

my email is FCWEPIC33@AOL.COM but please, i prefer ya be bold n brave and reply right chere..

so let's hear it everyone!

-Deanna Nicole :)

Attachments

• glasses = love.jpg
    glasses = love.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 520
  • Deanna and Lena.jpg
    Deanna and Lena.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 511
  • Deanna Nicole.jpg
    Deanna Nicole.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 686
Not interested in being your or anyone elses "bitch" and I never would be but if you ever want an intense, no-holes-barred black gangbang then I'm the man you need to see.

pimpology101 said:
Not interested in being your or anyone elses "bitch" and I never would be but if you ever want an intense, no-holes-barred black gangbang then I'm the man you need to see.

well thankss but i've got plenty of those hookups right where I'm at sweetie.

okay you can stop spamming my thread now, white boy ;)

Hey there, where are you from?

You called me white boy like it would insult me. But I'm proud to be a white guy and I aint been a boy since I was ten years old. :D

That was an accident by the way.....I hit paste because I thought it had my email addy in it, not my party schedule. So, out of respect to you, I edited it out. But just an fyi for future reference........you win more flies with honey than ya do vinegar, sweetheart. ;)

interested in hearing more sexy, what would an average day with your "boy toy" be like?

Last edited by a moderator:
hholt01 said:
interested in hearing more sexy, what would an average day with your "boy toy" be like?

would depend on that person really. I like to exploit various different fetishes that guys of mine have.

show me some skin and ill show u mine

I Private Msged u sexy ;)

Very nice Missdee! Lets see more of you :) I'm a black bull and pack 9" - enough for you?

I guess in other words what I'm really looking for is a submissive guy who has cuckold type fantasies and desires for them to be played out. I'm able to fill out the other two roles, obviously with one being me, and the other.. Call me sick or whatever but nothing gets me off as much as this ;)

-deanna nicole

You may have better luck at a place specifically for cuckolds. There'd be a long line of such "guys" if you were to post this at cuckoldsplace.com

pick a font color that is legible and i might be able to read it.

where do i sign?

buuummmp

uhuh ;)

Are you a ******?

Users who are viewing this thread