• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Boyfriend

Chard

New around here...
Beloved Member
During our cuckolding years (we are now retired) my wife never wanted a steady boyfriend, she preferred to play the field. She enjoyed the variety and she was very successful at pulling guys. However my career involved me working on overseas contracts which sometimes meant I was away for several months at a time. It was during these away trips that my wife was most active in the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle and as I stated she was very successful. She would write me letters detailing her conquests and this was something I greatly enjoyed.
One of my contracts took me to North Africa for six months and it was during this period my wife met a guy she was really into. Apparently he was a six foot well hung handsome guy who gave her the hard rough sex she craved so she decided to break her regular pattern and become exclusive to this guy for as long as I was away. He had his own apartment in a seaside town eight miles from where we live.and he would take her there several times a week where she enjoyed the sex and the sleepovers. She told me in her letters that if she didn't love me so much she would never leave this guy. This did worry me a little, because of the distance between us the situation was out of my control, I had to trust her.
After my six month stint I came home on a three week leave for Xmas. My wife informed her boyfriend that I was coming home and she wouldn't see him for three weeks. On receiving this news he exploded, he had hoped that my wife would give me the elbow and stay with him, he was really nasty towards her calling her a slut and lots of unsavory names before ordering her out of his apartment never to return. My wife was very upset and never made contact with him again.
I was only home for three weeks before going away again for several months. He had sex on tap with a very attractive and sexy married lady which would have continued if he had seen sense and not thrown it away. His loss.
My wife went back to her chase and conquer lifestyle which I preferred anyway.

That the problem. Alot of these guys can't understand how good they got it when they fuck our wife's. Instead of keeping it a good thing they get attached and want her all for themselves.
That's why my wife won't sick with one guy to long. She is afraid of someone getting attached. And as nice of a guy I am. If he treated her like that I'd likely go have a chat with the fellow. He would be sure not to make that mistake again

Thanks for your comments Jaandaj but the guy was ******* that I knew of their affair so I would never approach him or any of her lovers. We both prefer that her lovers believe that she is a cheating wife having fun behind her husbands back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back