Brave cucks: Apply for Reverse Anydesk! Trustful Bull awaiting applications

hansolo

Dominant and intelligent bull for you out there
Beloved Member
May 22, 2018
I'm tired of those wannabe cuckolds running away in the middle of a dice game or kicking me from AD when the first three pics are uploading as agreed upon 30 sec before. So let me describe a procedure for the brave and real cuckolds out there who want to fully enjoy their cuckoldry, lean back and handle over the control to a dominant but trustful bull.

1. PM me, we arrange something and set up basic rules. I respect privacy and rules !
2. Upload all her pics onto a private online share (e.g. dropbox, google drive, one Drive, mega, or maybe even volafile). I need to have a choice and get a full impression. 10 pics won't make it.
3. Send me the link and maybe pw to download it.
4. I send you my AnyDesk ID so you can join.
5. You watch me taking the first look at your hotwife and discussing her with you.
6. What are you into? what are you boundaries? (temp) ******** ? sharing with others ? dice/risk/wank challenges ? something else? Don't hesitate to tell me !

The important message is: once agreed on a certain game and set of rules: I will play that till the end. You can't run away in the middle of it, because I have control and you sit, watch and enjoy the things happening. I've done that in the past and as far as I can tell, both sides enjoyed it. The cucks report a very intense experience and in the end they loved to give away the control to a trustful but consistent bull. Isn't that what cuckoldry is about ?

Variations of the above mentioned procedure are available and can be discussed in PM.

Beware: I reserve the right to skip the whole thing when i first see her pictures! That might happen (but is not limited to..... ;)) if you either simply just sent me some random internet girls from a snapchat or onlyfans leak three years ago OR there are only clothed pics not worth discussing OR each pic has a resolution less than 250x250 something.....

@ all: please share your thoughts :)
@ cucks: send your applications :cool:

• Love
Reactions: kevlube, Cagedfordoms, pantyhoseaddick and 38 others
hansolo said:
I'm tired of those wannabe cuckolds running away in the middle of a dice game or kicking me from AD when the first three pics are uploading as agreed upon 30 sec before. So let me describe a procedure for the brave and real cuckolds out there who want to fully enjoy their cuckoldry, lean back and handle over the control to a dominant but trustful bull.

1. PM me, we arrange something and set up basic rules. I respect privacy and rules !
2. Upload all her pics onto a private online share (e.g. dropbox, google drive, one Drive, mega, or maybe even volafile). I need to have a choice and get a full impression. 10 pics won't make it.
3. Send me the link and maybe pw to download it.
4. I send you my AnyDesk ID so you can join.
5. You watch me taking the first look at your hotwife and discussing her with you.
6. What are you into? what are you boundaries? (temp) ******** ? sharing with others ? dice/risk/wank challenges ? something else? Don't hesitate to tell me !

The important message is: once agreed on a certain game and set of rules: I will play that till the end. You can't run away in the middle of it, because I have control and you sit, watch and enjoy the things happening. I've done that in the past and as far as I can tell, both sides enjoyed it. The cucks report a very intense experience and in the end they loved to give away the control to a trustful but consistent bull. Isn't that what cuckoldry is about ?

Variations of the above mentioned procedure are available and can be discussed in PM.

Beware: I reserve the right to skip the whole thing when i first see her pictures! That might happen (but is not limited to..... ;)) if you either simply just sent me some random internet girls from a snapchat or onlyfans leak three years ago OR there are only clothed pics not worth discussing OR each pic has a resolution less than 250x250 something.....

@ all: please share your thoughts :)
@ cucks: send your applications :cool:
Love this idea!

Will Pm you tonight to work out the details!

Reactions: hansolo
Thats a great idea sir!

This is a very hot idea.

love

Reactions: Guenni and hansolo
Great ideal

Master hit me up when you are online, we can have more fun

Reactions: ashwiniwife
lots of cucks on here, any Bulls play?

Reactions: wesamBull and JessiM
I'll play if any Bulls around.

hi
there are anydesk open at this moment? pm me

Reactions: JessiM and Maxcloud
Love this idea, will let you know when I'm free

Id love to do this! any Bulls wanna help? message me

YorksCuckWannabe said:
Id love to do this! any Bulls wanna help? message me
What u lookn for?

Reactions: JessiM
Love the idea, pm me to arrange details or begin copying:
AD: 628387529

Reactions: wesamBull
hi
there are anydesk open at this moment? pm me

Reactions: Loversexy
smalldicknik said:
I must confess I am almost ready to send my application as a cuck. But I really want to know.. Do bulls enjoys ******** as much as we cucks do? :)
Some do, some don't. I like private games and don't like to ****** at all. But some others don't want to play if they can't ******.

• Love
Reactions: fantasyy and smalldicknik
Interested. Message me

Happy to play for the next few hours