Brave Cucks Only Apply.

• Thread starterellwood123
  • Start date

ellwood123

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 25, 2015
Any cucks on here brave enough to pm there anydesk id and pw and not watch..... sometimes not knowing is better than knowing :)

Last edited:
Reactions: KevinPamalaO, cuckoldss, cancouple30305 and 2 others
Awesome. would love to do that with some cuck too.

NoMercyForwives said:
It's no fun if you don't make me watch....

Manandwife said:
Message me when you're online. As long as whatever you do is left open before you leave, I'll gladly let you abuse my wife in private.
would love to abuse her

serenaelitebook-2@ad password sweetcheeksserena
or teamviewer blackscreen 526 166 158 password sweetcheeksserena
no matter what, after make cuck worried she might end up sucking a cock or more over it ;)

NoMercyForwives said:
we are a married couple 46 42 UK, slut black wife and white cuck, ask for our anydesk code and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make unsee / volafile links, up for real meets if local

anydesk 610252668 pass 1234!@#$

anydesk serenaelitebook-2@ad password sweetcheeksserena

Manandwife said:
I'll give up control while not watching. Message me!
Im ready to play with your computer while you are gone. I know how bad you are and always leave personal info all over your computer. Im more than ready to take advantage of that.

tinyteddy said:
and what will u do with control ? i dont want my pics gone or computer messed up
That would be my only concern - dont need a trashed PC, to be locked out etc BUT to have her posted ont he web would be uber hot!

tinyteddy said:
and what will u do with control ? i dont want my pics gone or computer messed up
we are a married couple 47 43 UK, slut black wife and white cuck, ask for our anydesk code and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make unsee - volafile links, up for real meets if local

Reactions: SissywannaBcuckold
serenaelitebook-2@ad pwd sweetcheeksserena or Sweetcheeksserena
teamv 526 166 158 = c1nh68

427017510 pass- jessica2
showing gf pics on anydesk while I get ready for work. you can look thru her pics but no posting her please.

526 166 158 - sweetcheeksserena
serenaelitebook-2@ad - sweetcheeksserena
do more than browse

we are all the brave cucks at?

Reactions: codyfield84
its hard to be that brave!

mikester said:
its hard to be that brave!
oh put big your big boy panties on!