• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Breaking the ice with a confession. I want my wife to be black bred.

SethMunn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hello all.

My name is Seth, and I've been married for six years. I love my wife and I live to see her happy, but I'm still not entirely satisfied. We have a great sex life, but I still harbor strong desires as far as sex goes. She doesn't know it, but I do have cuckold fantasies(had a similar relationship as a teenager, my GF fooled around quite a bit but I was happy with her).

My fetish goes beyond sharing her with another man. I know it may seem very taboo, but I have an extreme fetish seeing her being taken by one or several(so the father remains unknown and I have nobody to vent at) black men, seeing them batter her with their cocks and plaster her face with spunk, and ultimately cum deep inside of her, taunting me as they do so knowing full well of the pregnancy risk. If anything, I'd love to see her pulverized like one of the women here. Then find out just days later that she is pregnant with one of their children, and she intends to keep it as a reminder to me of how inadequate of a man I really am and not strong enough to impregnate her.

Weeks later, we find out it's twins much to my mixture of joy and dismay. Just seeing her ginger-white body swell up(and watching her breasts fatten with milk to feed them once they're born) with a pair of black bastard children and flaunting her tremendous pregnancy in public makes me horny beyond belief. Id ask her to let me jerk off and cum on her belly, paying tribute to the black studs that desecrated the purity of her womb. I'd want her to put Ruth Blackwell to shame.

Ive kept this fantasy in long enough, and I want to make it a reality. Is there any suggested way I can probably convince her to try this out? I don't know what to do and I'm tired of jerking off discreetly We don't have any children yet, and I would love to raise a black mans baby(or babies, if she were fortunate enough to conceive multiples) born through my wife. She's already a free spirit and she loves seeing me happy as much as I love seeing her feel the same.

Yes, I am serious. Please advise. :love:

You'll lose her.
Jerk off to your fantasy and keep it there.
If you are serious and not a wanker take my advise seriousely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back