• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Breast! Natural or Fake?

• Thread starterplaymate
  • Start date
Troilusand said:
Think of the train you could pull just from the boys (yeah, I know, we're cucks) who've responded so far.

Oh, No, we're NOT! [Hey - it's Panto time :D - well we've got the 'Dames'] :D

If she is of the right nature I would LOVE to have control of those perfect soft globes.

I'd have to see more of the questionable boobies in order to give an educated answer. So I would have to request more pictures be posted of the boobs in question.

Me the boob affectional

I'm with everyone else - please don't mess with perfection!

To each his own - but for myself - I prefer natural - even if tiny as opposed to implants that rarely look or feel natural

I think yours are perfect

We're similar in size and weight... and I struggle with the issue as well. I do plan on having one more child, so it would have to wait until after that happens... I think I'm my own worst critic, though (aren't we all?)... I get compliments, but can't help wondering if a little enhancement would make 'em look better, more attractive...
IMG_1558.jpg

Cuckoldress Jinxypie - Cuckolding Hotwife

Dammit, Mac, I was gonna offer-- well, ask--actually, more like BEG to be the sperm donor...now I gotta spend $5 bux and stand in line!! Hmmm, I might just like that better.

And as for you, Missy, if you mutilate those beauties, I'll send YOUR pic to Keith Olbermann and nominate you for "Worst Person of the Week!" (Has anyone figured out yet that I'm a liberal commie? WEG)

Less can be more

Jinxypie said:
We're similar in size and weight... and I struggle with the issue as well. I do plan on having one more child, so it would have to wait until after that happens... I think I'm my own worst critic, though (aren't we all?)... I get compliments, but can't help wondering if a little enhancement would make 'em look better, more attractive...
IMG_1558.jpg

Cuckoldress Jinxypie - Cuckolding Hotwife

For some of us Jinxypie less is more erotic. I get turned off by D and above breasts!
A+ to B+ are sexiest and less likely to sag as you get older!

I'm in on the raffle! I agree with the others - don't mess with your perfect body.

I suggest an experimental approach to answering this question.

Hi Ms. Playmate,

If you want to be viewed by men other than your husband as a MILF ("mother I'd like to fuck"), my guess is, more men will look at you and decide on the spot you are sexually desirable and they would like to fuck you if your breasts are larger. I can't express an opinion, though, as to whether a C or D-cup would be "large enough" to make a significant difference.

I suggest you balance this against the "fact" that a woman's perceived sexual desirability is not primarily a function of her breast size. Rather, it's a function of her body-language signals (indicating she wants to fuck [or not]), her verbal facility (is she outgoing and good at verbal and eye-contact flirting?), her personality in a broad sense, and other factors like her figure (yours is quite attractive), her hair (ditto), and her style of dress, which can send a strong sexual message (or not).

Thus, I suggest approaching this in an experimental way. If you want to attract and fuck men other than your husband , go ahead and begin doing so. (If this is your goal, incidentally, I encourage you to forge ahead — you have the appearance of a woman who could be sexually very successful, if you aren't already — meaning, if you've been faithful to your husband up 'til now.)

Then, after some period of time you judge sufficient to make a judgment, decide whether you're experiencing "reasonably good" success attracting and seducing men. If so, define your breasts as exactly the right size. If not, re-visit the question of whether to enlarge them to C or D size... and if you have the financial resources and decide you want to do so, go ahead.

You should also, of course, carefully look into the possible or likely medical disadvantages of artificial breast enhancement over the long term; say, 10+ years. I can't comment on this, but I think there's a lot of information on this "out there" in cyberspace and elsewhere. It certainly would not be unreasonable to talk with a woman physician about possible long-term complications.

Good luck with your sexual quests, and may you successfully keep your cuckold in line!

Best regards—

Custer

Playmate, honestly, you do have the breast of a college girl. They have hung in there after 3 kids. You look amazing. I vote for no implants.

Hi Ms. Playmate,

I notice the responders to your post who say "stay natural" did not address one of your questions, which was:

playmate said:
I have a 34-36B bra size and I want to put in implants. I want to go to a size C but I have been told if I do it go to size D.

You should, of course, enhance your breasts (if you decide to do so) to whatever size *you* want them to be.

If I were a woman (which I'm not), and I had decided to go to the expense and inconvenience — including post-surgery recovery time — of enhancing my breasts, I would probably enlarge them to a D cup-size. Subject, that is, to the caveats mentioned in my previous post, above.

But, it's really up to you. You are the one who is going to live with your breasts every day, be they natural or otherwise.

Best wishes, sexy lady.... you look good.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread