• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Breed my mature bitch

• Thread starterBare Barb
  • Start date

Bare Barb

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 27, 2011
Any bulls out there who want a piece of this?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,379
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 851
Her azz is amazing! Love to cum inside that doggie style!

SHE IS BEAUTY.! Really Nice Lady.!!!

Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad that you like her! Anyone want to see more?

As you can probably see, she's submissive.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 511
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 863
OH my, she is looking and sounding more attractive in each pic. Love a submissive woman who enjoys surrendering herself for pleasures. Great tits, would love to spank that ass.

She loves a hard spanking on her big ass, having those fat cheeks turned red makes her wet between the legs.

panties

can we see her ass in full white nylon panties

I'd love eating that hairy pussy

Were an older couple too , how old is your wife ? she looks really good , good enough to eat . There is nothing better then eating a nice hairy older mature pussy .

Damn what a beautiful woman! Would love to mount her like a horse and jam my thick rod into her..grab those hips and make her ass cheeks rebound off my abs...then pump my white gold into her womb!

Bare Barb said:
She loves a hard spanking on her big ass, having those fat cheeks turned red makes her wet between the legs.
+1 on this!!!
Would love to do it.

I would love to

Bare Barb said:
As you can probably see, she's submissive.

Yes, i would love to fuck her and have a good time
Big question, where are you based?

Users who are viewing this thread