• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Breeders Needed

• Thread starterbobinbetty
  • Start date

bobinbetty

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 19, 2006
My husband and I decided to go through with me getting breed. I am getting off the pill and want a black baby but don't want to know who the father is. Were thinking 4 to 6 guys for a weekend. If interrested, please let us know.

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 4,005
  • 19.JPG
    19.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 3,982
  • 17.JPG
    17.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 4,210
  • 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 5,315
Reactions: moorehed
Breeders wanted...

bobinbetty said:
My husband and I decided to go through with me getting breed. I am getting off the pill and want a black baby but don't want to know who the father is. Were thinking 4 to 6 guys for a weekend. If interrested, please let us know.

hi guys, where are you located, single male 10 inches with pics and cam. In chicago but travel all over... Let me know, my yahoo IM is bobby600742001.

See ya. bobby

MMm hot

You guys are lucky to have a women like this around....only wish I was black.
Good Luck.

blknavycock4u said:
Count me in too Betty. When are you planning it? James

Were thinking this summer after school is out. My doctor suggests I stay off the pill for 2 months before gettng pregnet. Late June or early July depending on if and when we can get everybody in sync on a weekend...

Chickory 123 said:
You guys are lucky to have a women like this around....only wish I was black.
Good Luck.

Dont be like that Chick, the person I'm married too and love is white. Be proud of what you are...:love:

Good luck

I just wanted to say that you are a very sexy lady. I'm glad you have decided to get prego by black men. Good luck to you and your husband.
Thanks for sharing.

Chickory 123 said:
Bobinbetty...Your nice.
More pics soon?

How bout this one...

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,502
Reactions: moorehed
OK, I got one guy who can stay for May 27 & 28. Need/want a few more, does this weekend work out for others?

is this real?

I hope so its ace! shes like the ultimate woman! how u gonna explain the black kid to ur friends?! loving it x

dogga said:
I hope so its ace! shes like the ultimate woman! how u gonna explain the black kid to ur friends?! loving it x

I'm not sure why you would call me "The Ultimate Woman" but thanks...

Most of our friends were met back in our swinging days. They understand our lifestyle so its cool...

Jusst want to say that maybe you don't consider Betty the "Ultimate Woman"...but she is fucking gorgeous and for her to not only be a turned-out BBC slut, but also wanting to be black bred is hot hot hot. Thanks for sharing and if you have any more pics we'd sure appreciate them. Also any pics of the breeding session(s) if they come off (no pun intended) as planned

Guess it's not going to happen..

I answered the few responces I recieved but no one (but one guy) replyed back... I guess I need to put an ad in a swingers rag. I guess I'm not what black guys here want :(

I won't bother y'all anymore

Users who are viewing this thread