• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Breeding and Training Farm

• Thread startermarie69
  • Start date

Getting trained at farm

• Would you women be willing to send your husband to be trained as a cuckold?

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Would you women be willing to be sent to be trained as a black mans slut or *****?

Votes: 44 57.1%
  • How much expense would you be willing to invest in for husband being trained?

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • How much expense would you be willing for the woman to be trained as a true slut or *****?

Votes: 23 29.9%

• Total voters

marie69

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2006
Is there anyone interested in starting a classy breeding farm for white wives and a training facility for training white husbands to be good cuckolds, in the USA? I think it would work and be a stand-a-lone enterprise. There seems to be so much interest in this lifestyle. I know I would be willing to send a husband to the training facility to be trained by a black master or stud to service him and me very well.

I also think the hubby should be trained to dress feminine and serve his wifes black boy friend, and his wife, in any way he wanted to be served. What do you women think. Would you be willing to send your man to be trained?

Would you, as a woman, be willing to be sent to be trained to serve a black man properly as his girlfriend, his slut, or his *****?

Thank you very much for your nice proposal. I am not interested to my hubby's training, but I could be very interested for me.
May ou explain better what do you exactly mean speaking about a "breeding farm"?
Ty for the answer and many kisses.

I have been trained by a great master the woman should have to sign a contrat.Listing what is expected of them. Master should have full control to take them to there very limits.He has turn me in to notting but fuck meat for blks trun me out to pay for my training. Slutjanet

There's already some.

There is three that I know of. One in L.A., Las Vegas, and Denver. My sister and friends have been trained at these. They came back VERY obiedient to say the least.

Dear Dana, could you say more about those farms? Ty, kisses

Need Tuition Assistance?

As a single cuckold, can I get training at theses places? I would pay double the normal tuition plus lab fees for the creampie lab. Also I offer a full ride scholarship (black cock of course) to any sluts in need of tuition assistance. While being funny I am also serious...I travel at my own expense to play cuckolds in I/R videos just for the creampies...checkout my last adventure at a shoot in the What's new section...an article called "Be Careful What You Ask For". So if need of tuition assistance...hit me up!!

Attachments

• DCr1.jpg
    DCr1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,474
  • DCr2.jpg
    DCr2.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,224
  • DCr3.jpg
    DCr3.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,586
A 'farm' would be an interesting concept. I am surprised that I have not heard about the Los Angeles location in my 3 years out here. I would like to visit this place and teach a few classes, if possible...

Reactions: CuckiDani
dana in denver said:
There is three that I know of. One in L.A., Las Vegas, and Denver. My sister and friends have been trained at these. They came back VERY obiedient to say the least.

Yes please, tell us MUCH more.

bet you will never see one in the redneck state of Tenn or Ky

Dunno. There's a lot of hanky-panky in the south....just not so blatantly out in the open.

And really, if it was out in the open, how many people would patronize it?

ThinkingAbout It said:
Dunno. There's a lot of hanky-panky in the south....just not so blatantly out in the open.

And really, if it was out in the open, how many people would patronize it?

Of course there's no shortage of hanky-panky going on in the South (spell that word with a capital "S", please....), and you're correct in that it's treated more privately. But it still goes on...in abundance.

As for the availability of something as wild as breeding farms around our area, I'll have to agree with my Knoxville friend.......NO WAY !!

In fact, I doubt there's anything of that nature in the more sexually permissive states like California, in spite of what some have posted. Just another hot IR fantasy gone awry....

This is Marie69. I didn't know there were any in the States. I have a girlfriend that has a black lover and really needs trained good. If any of you know how to contact a training and/or breeding farm in La, Vegas, or Denver, would you please send me a confidential email and let me know. Her black lover just may send her to be trained. Will be waiting to hear from you.

I was at Walmart yeasterday and amd saw nothing :( No white girls with black boyfriends or no white girls with black babys.No farms in Tenn

Ooooooooh Yeah!

cuckold4u said:
As a single cuckold, can I get training at theses places? I would pay double the normal tuition plus lab fees for the creampie lab. Also I offer a full ride scholarship (black cock of course) to any sluts in need of tuition assistance. While being funny I am also serious...I travel at my own expense to play cuckolds in I/R videos just for the creampies...checkout my last adventure at a shoot in the What's new section...an article called "Be Careful What You Ask For". So if need of tuition assistance...hit me up!!
THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!

what mad fantasies you have there in the States. No way such places exist lol!

dont need a farm

if you need a training school then your'e master not worth his weight in BBC! that is my opinion. No way in hell im gonna send a slut or cuck to be trained by someone else. where is the control in that. breaking down the slut and cuck's emotions, and creating that intense and overwhelming desire and obedience to please and serve ME....that is my job, and giving it to someone else to do, well it is just not the same! Master/slave relationships are personl, making them so special. Sounds more like there needs to be a Master training shcool so they can handle there own business.

Users who are viewing this thread