• Thread starterktpy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    breeding

ktpy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 27, 2017
I have breeding my married ex GF for about 9 years now and have 3 kids with her. She goes on birth control whenever her husband is fucking her and then stop whenever he is out of town. The thing is her husband is not aware of it and he treats them as his kids now she wants 2 more kids with me. Since i had a kid of my own, with my wife, I kinda feel for that guy. I know it is too late now and my ex and me are still meeting twice every week, coz of pressure from her. I am just too confused, what do you guys think.

Reactions: AstaSilva, tv_isabelle, Horny wolf and 4 others
Really hot!

Reactions: ktpy
Ya i know it is really hot... husband is unknowingly made the cuckold and that's what drove me to breed her. She is the best sex i have ever had.. we were together during our college days and later split after graduating. We are trying every week now, only thing she needs to be on birth control whenever her husband is fucking her or else she will be pregnant with his kid, which dont want, but then this is screwing my schedule. Anyway we need to think about a way around to make her pregnant soon and give her hubby his gift. We are also planning for another after 2 years.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Nazareth and oppor
Do you have any visuals to add?

No i dont have any.. just pics of our kids she send me.. but then i cannot post those here. I will try to take some this week, if she agrees to it.

ktpy said:
I have [been] breeding my married ex GF for about 9 years now and have 3 kids with her.
Very nice....
ktpy said:
She goes on birth control whenever her husband is fucking her and then stops whenever he is out of town.
Good strategy. But, how do you know your married woman doesn't go on her birth control whenever she's fucking you, then go off her birth control whenever she's fucking her husband? In other words, how do you know it was really you, and not her husband, who sired her 3 children...?
ktpy said:
The thing is her husband is not aware of it and he treats them as his kids.
That's good, of course.... especially since they, or one or two of them, might actually be his kids.
ktpy said:
Now she wants 2 more kids with me. Since i had a kid of my own, with my wife, I kinda feel for that guy. I know it is too late now and my ex and me are still meeting twice every week, coz of pressure from her.
Well.... when a married woman is fucking you (without the knowledge of her cuckold), when she does that pretty much has to depend on her schedule, not yours. This, incidentally, is also my reply to your subsequent comment that her fucking you twice a week is causing problems with your schedule.
ktpy said:
I am just too confused, what do you guys think?
If you think siring 3 children with your ex-GF (as you call her — she's actually your lover) is enough, I suggest telling her it's time to end your relationship, and if she wants more children her cuckold will have to sire them.

You might also tell her that her continuing to fuck you, on her schedule necessarily, is endangering your marriage, and since you and your wife have a child of your own to raise, this is an additional reason it's time to end your affair.

If you can't end your multi-child affair with your lover because... well... continuing to let her fuck you is just too hot, then continue doing what you're doing.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Very nice....
Thanks.

Custer Laststand said:
Good strategy. But, how do you know your married woman doesn't go on her birth control whenever she's fucking you, then go off her birth control whenever she's fucking her husband? In other words, how do you know it was really you, and not her husband, who sired her 3 children...?.
Yeah this was the trickiest part, she always wanted to make sure that she only had kids of mine, so there were times that we had to having sex while she still was on birth control. You see we never started this relation with any intention to breed, it was all about dissatisfaction with her cuck hubby and his ability to last only few minutes drove her to it, few months into our relation during the heat of the moment she asked me to put my seed i her, obviously she was on BC that time, while thought it was a passing fancy, she was really serious about it. So here it goes :
1. 1st kid was fathered while her husband was away out of town for about 2 weeks due to business needs, luckily she was on her fertile period, by the time her hubby came back, we had our confirmation.

2. 2nd kid, she faked illness and avoided him for about 10 days just to be off birth control, she was knocked up by the time she was well and healthy.

3. While trying for the 3rd kid, our schedules got messed (it happens sometimes) and she ended up with her hubby's baby. The very thought of her hubby's kid got into her nerves and he had it aborted. Her hubby thought i was a miscarriage. We took a break for sometime for her to recover from it, and she went on IUD for about 2 years. I also met my wife and got married during the same period.

4. After having her IUD removed, we choose a fertile period to go on vacation her girl friends, I was part of the group as normally in India it is never safe to let ladies go alone on vacation, she made her hubby pay for it saying that that i was the brother of one of her friends, while her friends thought i was a friend of her hubby, a good Samaritan who have come to help them. The thought of breeding while on vacation and making her cuck pay for it, turned her on more and she was like super aroused during the vacation. Her girlfriends thought I was one of her hubby's friends. Anyway while we returned back she was surely knocked up.

She will have sex with her hubby, once she is sure that she is knocked up..i.e about 10 to 14 days after she has been bred, so in most of our cases we have go the time frame to so make sure that there is no mixing has occurred. She will announce to her hubby about 2 weeks after she was knocked up to make sure he never suspects.
After all out intention is noble.. to make sure the kids never get a trace of his gene pool.;)

Custer Laststand said:
That's good, of course.... especially since they, or one or two of them, might actually be his kids.
As i have said, we have been super careful about this to avoid his sperm fertilizing her, so we sure that its all ours.

Custer Laststand said:
Well.... when a married woman is fucking you (without the knowledge of her cuckold), when she does that pretty much has to depend on her schedule, not yours. This, incidentally, is also my reply to your subsequent comment that her fucking you twice a week is causing problems with your schedule.
It has been.. but then we are finding ways to manage, what can you say where there is will there is a way.

Custer Laststand said:
If you think siring 3 children with your ex-GF (as you call her — she's actually your lover) is enough, I suggest telling her it's time to end your relationship, and if she wants more children her cuckold will have to sire them.
See it is not love, but pure lust that binds this relation, i have tried to back out since the 1st kid happened, but that lust for her and passion she has for sex and which is incidentally missing in my wife, makes me wanting for more. She is 34 years old (same as mine), my wife is 6 years younger than me, but she has amazing intensity that keeps me going back to her. Now the kids, it the part she wants and I have to accept it i have to be with her.

Custer Laststand said:
You might also tell her that her continuing to fuck you, on her schedule necessarily, is endangering your marriage, and since you and your wife have a child of your own to raise, this is an additional reason it's time to end your affair.
Ya I am not worried about my marriage, my wife is happy and I am providing for them, whatever they need. Its her hubby I am more worried about, the guy is rich and have some connection around the town. Well we have an agreement, In case her hubby finds out, then she will never drag me into this. I had volunteered to be part of it, but she refused, she wanted to make her hubby raise the kids. She is confident that he might divorce her but will not leave her kids as he loves them dealy.

Custer Laststand said:
If you can't end your multi-child affair with your lover because... well... continuing to let her fuck you is just too hot, then continue doing what you're doing.
We are not planning to end, coz it is so hot.. the very thought of it makes us want more and more... we have not decided how many more have. I even suggested a gangbang to breed her 5th kid and then stop it ther, but she is not very optimistic about it, due to safety reasons. And she does not want to stop at 5, what she is saying that she want to continue until her menopause.

By the way we share the same id, may be she will login later on a post her views as well.

Reactions: Horny wolf and oppor
ktpy said:
.......... By the way, we share the same id — maybe [my married woman] will login later on and post her views, as well.
I, for one, would be interested in hearing your married woman's views of your affair, and of you, not her cuckold, being the father of all her children. Probably others would also be interested.

ktpy said:
I have breeding my married ex GF for about 9 years now and have 3 kids with her. She goes on birth control whenever her husband is fucking her and then stop whenever he is out of town. The thing is her husband is not aware of it and he treats them as his kids now she wants 2 more kids with me. Since i had a kid of my own, with my wife, I kinda feel for that guy. I know it is too late now and my ex and me are still meeting twice every week, coz of pressure from her. I am just too confused, what do you guys think.

Does your current wife know of your arrangement with your ex-girlfriend?

Custer Laststand said:
I, for one, would be interested in hearing your married woman's views of your affair, and of you, not her cuckold, being the father of all her children. Probably others would also be interested.
Hi, I am Sam...the Hot Wife, Slut, *****, Adultress, Crazy, Freak.. whatever you guys would like to call me..You can see my pic in the profile, it recent one after 3 babies and the toll it has taken on my body.
First and Foremost...We have been engaged in this since last 9 years and were active in a lot of sex related forums... to share our experience.. the responses we have received were very negative and hateful, i have even received death threats that people saying that they will trace us and shame us, so we decided to take a break with all the online stuff for a while, till recently decided to try again in various forums related to Swinging, Cuckolding... and so on. People think we are a bunch of dumbos to get into something like this, I am a reputed architect, assistant to the chief in a reputed firm and my bull is a mechanical engineer in a govt oil & gas firm, so we are aware what we are into and take full responsibility of our actions.

The response we have received was amazing and we really appreciate us, especially not judging our actions. People who don't agree with our way of life.. leaves us along and people do appreciate our ways, like you guys provide us the encouragement and support to share our experience. Also to say sharing the experience is also a part we find very exciting especially when we can say about our thing anonymously and not jeopardizing our relationships.

To tell more about myself, i met my bull Renju in college.. we dated for a few years. I was virgin till then and Renju was the one who took my virginity. The sex was frequent and exciting and finally split after college as we went our ways apart. I dated a few men in between, and few flings here and there finally settled for my hubby, he was nice.. sex was not that great..but OK. After we married, things started getting worse.. he never had much time for me, and sex was just a formality for him, i could not do any foreplay with this guy as he could not last more than a few minutes, he blamed it on a sensitive penis. We had to used desensitization creams, but then he got bore of the sex as he could not come. I felt he was a defective piece of shit, when i came to sex. My hubby has a 4" erect penis but i never cared for sizes as most Indians are average dicks. I love him for everything else as he provides for me and the kids, but he was a non-performer. As far as i can tell, my bull Renju was the best i ever had.. he knew my spots and he lasted at least i came at least twice.

When i met Renju few months after my marriage, sex was not my mind.. we just relived out our past... at that point i never regretted leaving him..after few unofficial dates with him, we started making love again and that is the point i realized what I was missing, how deeply i regretted of leaving him. My hubby started talking of making kids, I cannot continue with such a retarded gene pool, i cannot think of my kids as non-performers.. so at that point after many considerations i finally decided to have kids only with my bull.

Now I know my hubby is not aware but I treat it as a humiliation of him for not satisfying his wife. The humiliation of being ****** to raise the kids and provide for his wife and bull... and that thought gets me aroused even more and whatever chances i could humiliate him, I would try.. just coming after my bull has filled me and forcing him to eat pussy, he would do it, thinking that it is my grool and lick it up. My bull owns me and my pussy so I have to take his permission to give it to anyone else and this is another form of humiliation I love, I only have sex with my hubby when I want my bull to have. Sometimes when we are having sex, my bull would call me pretending to be my chief and leave there saying there is emergency at work. Even a member from the community suggest in having him feed my bulls cum, I am doing that nowadays along with the food i make and protein shakes he takes to gym. Anyway nowadays sex has reduced to jerk off and I only force him to have sex when i get knocked up so that he thinks it is his baby.

The rest of the story from our 1st baby to the latest, my bull has already pinned down for you guys. Now coming to the point that he thinks of quitting me... well no way.. he will have to keep making babies till whenever it is possible or at least till my hubby decides to get cut or something like that. He is managing his personal life well so far and he has said that I am much more better than his wife, so I will be always there for him, even his wife finds out.
Regarding my situation if my hubby finds out, well I will have to prepared to take responsibility for my actions as it was my decision in first place to be bred by my bull. My bull even offered to be part of the kids lives but I dont want him to get involved at this stage, however I ensure that he gets to meet our wonderful kids 2-3 time a month. Another advantage is that the laws in India are normally stacked in favour of the woman and one good lawyer could turn things around. Even if he find out that they are not his kids, I could work out an out of court settlement from him. In addition to this I am well off as I have a good paying job and I could go back to my parents place in case of something happens. So you see I have covered all these aspects before getting commited to somethign like this. Still above all my hubby love the kids, it wont be long before he misses them.

Another angle to this is make him bit more soft and may be convert him to a full time cuckold, it is very difficult as you know the more uptight guy he is the bigger his ego and man pride. It is my dream to have my bull fuck me doggy style while my cuck hubby will lick his balls and rim his ass.

As you said above the biggest problem has been BC going on and off... we might try the diapraghm and spermicdial as suggested by one member from community, but I have been thinking even making infertile.. without him not being aware, so dont have to worry about birth control. However my bull disagrees on that matter.

To conclude, I am really loving this lifestyle being sexually liberated and have no regrets about it and this what motivates me to have more babies with my bull.

Reactions: Horny wolf, Windjammer78 and oppor
SquirmingSub said:
Does your current wife know of your arrangement with your ex-girlfriend?
No my bulls wife is also not aware of this arrangement, in fact they are also trying for the 2nd kid. My 4th and her 2nd would be about the same age.

ktpy said:
Hi, I am Sam...
Hi Ms. Sam! Thank you for your articulate and informative post.

ktpy said:
... .the Hot Wife, Slut, *****, Adultress, Crazy, Freak.. whatever you guys would like to call me.
How about strongly-sexual woman? In any case, good for you. And, I'll leave it to you to decide what to call yourself.

ktpy said:
..... [We have been] active in a lot of sex-related forums... to share our experiences..... the responses we have received were very negative and hateful. I have even received death threats from people saying they will trace us and shame us....
That's amazing — but maybe not too surprising. A lot of people have a really hard time accepting a woman who totally rejects the underlying constraint of marriage — that a woman will remain "faithful" to her husband, thus accepting, in effect, the societal expectation that a married woman is sexually "owned" by her husband. A woman who rejects that constraint and is willing to say so is VERY threatening to a lot of men. I congratulate you for blowing off their attempts to intimidate you with anonymous, thus cowardly threats.

ktpy said:
... . I am a reputed architect, assistant to the chief in a reputed firm.....
Very impressive. If a woman has her own profession with a good source of income, as you do, that goes a long way toward enabling her to feel confident about increasing her sexual satisfaction by taking a lover (or lovers), as you obviously do.
ktpy said:
.... .and my bull is a mechanical engineer in a gov't oil & gas firm. So, we are aware of what we are into and take full responsibility of our actions.
Good for Renju, as well. Both of you are doing well professionally (as well as in other respects).

ktpy said:
The response we have received was amazing and we really appreciate it, especially [forum members] not judging our actions.
That's sort of what this forum is all about....

ktpy said:
To tell more about myself, I met my bull Renju in college.... we dated for a few years. I was virgin till then and Renju was the one who took my virginity. The sex was frequent and exciting. We finally split after college as we went our [separate] ways. I dated a few men in between, and [had a] few flings here and there, then finally settled for my hubby. He was nice.... sex was not that great, but it was OK. After we married, things started getting worse. He never had much time for me. Sex [became] just a formality for him; I could not do any foreplay as he could not last more than a few minutes. He blamed it on a sensitive penis. We had to used desensitization creams, but then he got bored with sex as he could not come. I felt he was a defective piece of shit when it came to sex. My hubby has a 4" erect penis but I never cared for sizes, as most Indians [have] average dicks. I love him for everything else, as he provides for me and the kids, but [sexually] he was a non-performer.
This sheds light on some of the reasons women get married to men who do not satisfy them sexually....

ktpy said:
As far as I can tell, my bull Renju [is] the best I ever had. He knows my [hot] spots and he lasts [until] I come at least twice.
Excellent. And interestingly, Renju married a woman who, although attractive (I gather), is not very sexual.... thereby placing himself in a marriage analogous to yours.

ktpy said:
When i met Renju few months after my marriage, sex was not on my mind.. we just relived our past... at that point i never regretted leaving him..after few unofficial dates with him, we started making love again and that is when I realized what I was missing, how deeply I regretted leaving him. My hubby started talking of making kids, but I [could] not continue with such a retarded gene pool. I could not think of my kids as non-performers. So, at that point, after many considerations, I finally decided to have kids only with my bull.
Your reasoning, and your decision, is probably more-or-less analogous to the reasoning of many (perhaps most) married women who decide to cuckold their husbands by having one or more children sired by a man, or men, other than their husbands.

ktpy said:
Now I know my hubby is not aware, but I treat it as a humiliation of him for not satisfying me, his wife. The humiliation of being ****** to raise the kids and provide for his wife and bull... and that thought gets me aroused even more.
Very good. Your cuckolding of your husband serves to increase your sexual satisfaction in multiple ways....

ktpy said:
Whatever ways I could take to humiliate him, I would try.. just coming after my bull has filled me and forcing him to eat pussy, he would do it, thinking that it is my grool he licks it up.
Nice.... your strategy is well-reasoned and well-executed, Ms. Sam.

ktpy said:
Another angle to this would be to make him a bit more soft and maybe convert him to a full time cuckold.
Your husband already is your full-time cuckold, so I suppose you must mean you're thinking about converting him to your self-acknowledged cuckold.

ktpy said:
It [would be] very difficult; as you know, the more uptight a guy is, the bigger his ego and man pride. It is my dream to have my bull fuck me doggy style while my cuck hubby will lick his balls and rim his ass.
Sounds hot. I appreciate that you must be strongly tempted to humiliate your husband by guiding him to full acceptance of his natural role, in your marriage (and in society), as your cuckold. But, since the safe upbringing of your children — now 3 and counting — is at stake, I suggest thinking very carefully about your strategy for doing this, since the outcome of this project would be uncertain. For this reason, it may be best (possibly) to leave this as a fantasy. But, what you decide to do along these lines (if anything) will, of course, be up to you.

One consideration would be, if your husband "blows up" and becomes vengeful, he might find out your bull is Renju then arrange to inform Renju's wife of what's been going on. This would have potential for ruining things for both you and Renju, as well as Renju's wife, and also for your children.

ktpy said:
As you said above the biggest problem has been BC going on and off... we might try the diapraghm and spermicdial as suggested by one member from [this] community, but I have been thinking [about] even making [my husband] infertile.... without him being aware [of it], so I don't have to worry about birth control. However, my bull disagrees on that matter.
Hm.... if there is a method for rendering a man infertile without his knowledge, I'd be interesting in hearing what it is — as would, probably, many other forum members — or perhaps I should say, many of the women on this forum.

ktpy said:
To conclude, I am really loving this lifestyle being sexually liberated, and I have no regrets about it. This what motivates me to have more babies with my bull.
Good for you, Ms. Sam. I encourage you to continue pursuing your full sexual satisfaction. And, thank you again for your erotic and informative post.

—Custer

Thanks Custer for your analysis, appreciation and encouragement of our relation and without doubt we will continue it as long as possible. I agree with you 100% that her hubby is already a cuckold and making her hubby a self-acknowledged cuckold is very risky and might have bigger repercussions that might jeopardize the whole arrangement we have, especially her since her husband is well know and respected in the business community, it might blow up large. As long as he doesn't suspect her, we dont see an issue.. even if finds out.. we have other legal ways to get him down.

Humiliation is something he deserves as a cuckold and she is totally crazy about finding out various ways to humiliate him. I have to deliver her every evening before she leaves from a fresh load of my cum so that she can put it in his food, this was suggest by one of our members.

Again.. i am totally against making him infertile, though it might help us with our cause. There is not direct way to do you, one way is to get him under HRT or Vasectomy, both ways cant be done without his awareness. The BC pills she is taking is causing some damage to her body, such as weight and reproductive health, but currently as she said, we are using female condoms or diaphragm to avoid pregnancy from her hubby.

I must say the rush you get while you fuck another man's wife, with or without his consent is immense, and especially when it is a crazy one like Sam here... Amazing.

Reactions: oppor
ktpy said:
Thanks Custer for your analysis, appreciation and encouragement of our relationship.
Hey, you're welcome Ktpy and Sam....

ktpy said:
Without a doubt we will continue [our relationship] as long as possible. I agree with you 100% that her hubby is already a cuckold and making her hubby a self-acknowledged cuckold [would be] very risky....
If one asks, "what is the purpose of marriage?" a good answer is, "to protect children." Since there are 4 children (and counting) involved — 3 of Sam's, sired by you, and 1 of your wife's, also sired by you, and since Sam's children are now well-protected (by her and her cuckold), and your and your wife's child is also now well-protected (by you and your wife), it would be unfortunate to do anything deliberately that could bring chaos into their lives and could conceivably result in Sam's cuckold abandoning her and her children or treating them badly in the future.

ktpy said:
..... and might have bigger repercussions that might jeopardize the whole arrangement we have, especially her. Since her husband is well known and respected in the business community, it might blow up large. As long as he doesn't suspect her, we don't see an issue. Even if finds out, we have other legal ways to get him down.
I can't comment on this, since I don't know anything about the legal system in India. Here in the U.S. (where I live), being taken to court, or taking someone else to court, is definitely to be avoided because of the high costs of attorneys, other court fees, and the potential high cost of losing. It can easily use up all of one's life savings and more. Practically speaking, only the wealthy have access to the U.S. legal system for resolving their grievances.

ktpy said:
Humiliation is something he deserves as a cuckold and she is totally crazy about finding out various ways to humiliate him. I have to deliver her every evening before she leaves from a fresh load of my cum so that she can put it in his food. This was suggested by one of our members.
That's quite funny.... it sounds like Sam is rather creative. You might consider suggesting to her that after coming home after fucking you, she take her cuckold to bed (after her children have gone to bed) and queen him — that is, mount his face with him on his back and ride his face, thus feeding him your cum, and possibly attaining another orgasm with his nose stimulating her clitoris. Then, wash it all down by peeing in his mouth. (Human urine is sterile, so that would not have any adverse affects on his health.) Believe it or not, some men find that very erotic, but they don't ask their wives to do it because they're afraid their wives will consider it "too weird." If Sam were to to pee in her cuckold's mouth in that fashion (say) once to several times per week, that would go a long way toward establishing herself as the dominant partner in her marriage, in a way that would humiliate her cuckold, but he might find himself unable to resist because of its erotic appeal.

ktpy said:
Again... i am totally against making him infertile, though it might help us with our cause. There is not a direct way to do so. One way [would be] to get him under HRT or Vasectomy, [but either] way can't be done without his awareness.
I don't know what "HRT" is, but yes — that does sound too extreme. Also, if Sam's cuckold knows he's infertile but Sam keeps getting pregnant, it would be obvious to him that she's fucking another man, which could give rise to the problems discussed above.

ktpy said:
The BC pills she is taking are causing some damage to her body, such as weight and reproductive health, but currently, as she said, we are using female condoms or a diaphragm to avoid pregnancy from her hubby.
That sounds like a good strategy. Quite a few women don't like taking BC pills, or don't like taking them for too long, because of their hormonal effects which tend to reduce their sexuality.

ktpy said:
I must say the rush you get while fucking another man's wife, with or without his consent, is immense, especially when it is a crazy woman like Sam.... Amazing.
Really.....

Last edited:
ktpy said:
..... As long as he doesn't suspect her, we dont see an issue.. even if finds out.. we have other legal ways to get him down.
I must say the rush you get while you fuck another man's wife, with or without his consent is immense, and especially when it is a crazy one like Sam here... Amazing.

One thing i can say is if he comes to know about her cheating, it might not be a big issue in terms of legal backlash, but if he comes to know the kids are not his biologically, in those cases, legally he has real good methods to mess you guys up.

Ofcourse subject to him willing to spend money and has some smartness in finding a good professional legal help.

jag said:
One thing i can say is if he comes to know about her cheating, it might not be a big issue in terms of legal backlash, but if he comes to know the kids are not his biologically, in those cases, legally he has real good methods to mess you guys up.

Ofcourse subject to him willing to spend money and has some smartness in finding a good professional legal help.
I am not worried about the legal angle...it is the kids I am worried of..

Hot thread. Breeding another man's wife without him knowing has always been a fantasy of mine. Interesting to see how it's all playing out for you.

elitetx91 said:
Hot thread. Breeding another man's wife without him knowing has always been a fantasy of mine. Interesting to see how it's all playing out for you.
Yeah it is hot.. worth the try and it has been going great for us the past 9 years.. and still going strong.

Renju

ktpy said:
Here is the Video.

I like your video, Sam and Renju. Very erotic! (Also, I received it as a PM.)