• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Breeding Stock

• Thread starterHugeLoad
  • Start date

HugeLoad

King Of Facials
Beloved Member
Apr 22, 2022
Post your wife etc if she’s good breeding stock for my Bull Cock and I’ll rate her!

Reactions: hikawade
Here she is

DDFA0788-AC5D-4C39-90AC-9D39171F0B17.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: VeteranBull, HornyCouplee, enzocroft and 3 others
Go on

20210124_224330.jpg 20210125_210845.jpg

• Love
Reactions: HornyCouplee, sswanabe, Hungforplay and 1 other person
IMG_2808.GIF

• Love
Reactions: VeteranBull, MixedbbcLA, sswanabe and 3 others
Reactions: Fmcghee
Reactions: DuceCock
What do you think?

IMG_4658 (1).PNG

• Love
Reactions: iroczz, MTbrave, VeteranBull and 7 others
tallguygg said:
What do you think?

IMG_4658 (1).PNG
Another 10, excellent for Bull breeding! I need to own and dominate some of these wives!

The wife, and a little glimpse behind the scenes...

IMGP2153.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: HornyCouplee, alaskana, mahuhi and 5 others
Reactions: ukjpncuck
Reactions: SmashBros, HugeLoad and ukjpncuck
Boikido said:
Wow! She looks perfect for a breeding party!
Agreed! I'm new here, but count me in haha! I'm happy to dine on Japanese sushi all night... she has the kind of hair I like to pull though @ukjpncuck 👌

Reactions: ukjpncuck, Boikido and HugeLoad
HugeLoad said:
10! Prime breeding stock for my Bull Cock!
Thank you for the rating, and thanks all for the attention! We've shared before in Japan, but not since coming back to my home turf. Sounds like there's a stud farm waiting for her... Maybe I need to change the spare room into a breeding pen 🤩

Reactions: Boikido
ukjpncuck said:
The wife, and a little glimpse behind the scenes...

View attachment 2490858IMGP2153.jpeg
I am aware that Japanese sluts love bukkake. Let her be drenched in cum if you ever get the opportunity. Fly out to Germany and seek out John Thompson Studios. He will take good care of her.

ukjpncuck said:
Thank you for the rating, and thanks all for the attention! We've shared before in Japan, but not since coming back to my home turf. Sounds like there's a stud farm waiting for her... Maybe I need to change the spare room into a breeding pen 🤩
There’s no such thing…I’m the Alpha and it’s my post…She will ONLY BE BRED BY ME! But the feedback is quite favorable. 👍🏻

Reactions: Boikido and ukjpncuck
HugeLoad said:
There’s no such thing…I’m the Alpha and it’s my post…She will ONLY BE BRED BY ME! But the feedback is quite favorable. 👍🏻
And please forgive my manners, too. I did not mean to intrude on your territory... but I'd love to see the breeding photos though! In the meantime, based on the feedback, I think you need to start a separate appreciation thread for your Japanese slut @ukjpncuck 😼

Reactions: HugeLoad and LoveCumSluts

Users who are viewing this thread