• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Breeding White Wives

• Thread startertruealphamale44
  • Start date

truealphamale44

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2011
I had an interesting morning today. My name is Alexander and like many of you I went to church today, however my things are different here. I was awoken early by a white wife from down the road asking for her morning deposit. You see I have a number of white wives seeking my services, but I am getting ahead of myself.
I live in a small rural community. The major types of employment here are farming and ranching, I am a horse BREEDER and stud service provider. Today in church I noticed that there were 4 pregnant white wives in attendance with their husbands. Not unusual except that two of those white wives were bred at my ranch. They were sitting there rubbing their swollen black seed planted bellies, I know because I am the one that bred them. Each of these white wives was brought to me by their husband for the purpose of BLACK BREEDING them.
Farmers and ranchers know that to get the best results, the best offspring, they need to start out with the best stock and a superior BULL. These white couples had attempted to get the wives pregnant for several years and after testing they determined that the wife was not the problem. Being practical men the husbands arrived at a solution, replace the defective male’s sperm with a viral deposit. This is as I said a rural community and they understand animal husbandry. Fresh sperm deposited directly into the womb of the wife would produce the best possible outcome. As you are aware many white couples have the desire for Black SEED.
After they approached me and we worked out the details. I voiced my requirements to them and arrangements were completed. This was to be a simple arrangement the wife was to be turned over to me and spend an entire month at my estate for BREEDING during which time she would be used in whatever manner suited me sexually as long as the end result was her impregnation. She would cook, clean and do whatever other chore I required of her in addition to being a complete BREEDING slut.
After having bred these two women and most of the town knowing about it, I have found myself inundated with requests from others in and around the area. Not that I object, I do enjoy BLACK BREEDING white wives. I have been quite successful at it so far, with 14white wives and 4 repeats that I am aware of. Will I continue? As long as there are white wives that wish to be BLACK BRED, yes I will continue to meet that need. Perhaps the next white wife I BREED will be yours.
If you wish to submit her application for BLACK BREEDING you may do so by e-mail or posting replies here. Understand though that not all who apply will be accepted, I have standards that need to be met. Just with any successful stock breeder I will not dilute a Superior BULL’S bloodline with an inferior one. If you wish to apply you will find me on YAHOO. Contact truealphamale44 for additional requirements. Alexander

Reactions: Custer Laststand and AstaSilva
~~preggg.jpg..........

Good luck to all who find this appealing, but I have to state my feeling on this, I just don't see the appeal. Most interracial kids I have seen come out weird looking in my opinion. The kids usually don't even look related to the mother, it just looks like they adopted. I think that white kids and black kids are cute, but for some reason I don't think they mix well. Again good luck to all those who do.

A bull named Alexander? Isn't it a girly name?

And that story sounds more like fantasy. But hey, whatever floats your boat lol.

Well a guy named Alexander did conquer the known world once upon a time. This guy is just conquering the pussies of horny white wives.

MacNfries said:
The ignorance of this post developed with this statement:

"Fresh sperm deposited directly into the womb of the wife" ...

I think truealphamale44's been reading way too many bi-racial fuck stories. Obviously he's not too familiar with something called the "cervix"? Might wish to study up on that little thing ...

Beautiful Cervix Project -

So, congratulations, truealphamale44, you earn my most prestigious award. Mac :D

==============

stop rainin on everyone's cuck parade Mac n Cheese

Reactions: TheWhiteManTime
Welcome all to fantasy island!!!!

This story, (and when I say story, I do mean fiction) is so stupid I really can't believe my eyes. Again as Mac says - 90% of what is printed on these sites is pure FANTASY! Nothing against interracial babies at all (quite cute actually) But to find a small community that this action is so prevalent......quite unlikely. I won't even comment on the biological nonsense. Where oh where is my shovel???:eek::eek:

MMM, this post made my married white pussy wet, i emailed you.

I'm...going to have to call bs. Not that there's anything wrong with bs. I mean, I'm sure it's useful on a ranch or a farm...manure, compost, etc. Did you mean to post this in the stories section?

My favorite part of the story is how white ranchers in a rural town want the black ranch hand to have sex with their white wives to breed half black babies.

I think most ranchers in a rural town would go for their shotgun if any of the ranch hands were ferrying with the wives.

renonympho said:
My favorite part of the story is how white ranchers in a rural town want the black ranch hand to have sex with their white wives to breed half black babies.

I think most ranchers in a rural town would go for their shotgun if any of the ranch hands were ferrying with the wives.

I meant to say fucking their wives. Damn auto correct!

MacNfries said:
well, what i want to hear, again, from truealphamale44, is how he pushed directly into the womb to deposit his sperm ... explain how you entered the cervix, without injurying the female beyond medical repair, to do just that?

Go take a look at pics of the cervix, and explain how you entered, through that tiny hole, into the womb! This is competing with the all time best statement, made by Saraha years ago (and what attracted me to Sharaha's posts) ... about a man drinking his own sperm to "recycle it" back into the scrotom to make stronger sperm ... that was a classic statement. :p

Does that work? Lol

Funny how TRUEALPHAMALE44 has nothing to say.....very curious. Most likely breeding an army of super-human mixed race children to do his bidding!!

outare said:
Funny how TRUEALPHAMALE44 has nothing to say.....very curious. Most likely breeding an army of super-human mixed race children to do his bidding!!

Alex's mommy took away his internet privileges when she checked his history and found this site. He's been a real handful this summer :mad:, and she just can't wait for school to start.

Hey, Alex. Maybe you can start a cuck-club at school. Let us know how it goes.

If hubby can't get his wife bred, he might as well join the trend and take her to the Breeding Farm - afterall, the whole district know what goes on at the farm, and the Police aren't complaining now. And Alexander goes to Church on Sundays, so husbands can see he is respectable......and ready to be approached.

Users who are viewing this thread