• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Briefly Cuckolded Asian Husband

• Thread startermirkhanus
  • Start date

mirkhanus

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 29, 2010
After reading the numerous awesome threads here, I feel compelled to share my story of being a briefly cuckolded husband (despite coming from a conservative Asian society).

After a whirlwind courtship, we got married when we were both only 18 years old . Next month, we will be celebrating our 17th anniversary, a rare contradiction for a teenage marriage in our country. Prior to knowing my wife, Sue, I was a virgin while she was not. Initially, she was too shy to disclose anything about her past except that she had had 3 boyfriends before me. Sometime during our courtship, I discovered that it turned me on to hear of past exploits, although I had difficulty in getting her to disclose the details of what she did. At that point of time, all she told me was that she had 3 boyfriends whom she had sex with. She was 16 when she lost her virginity, an experience she said that she'd rather forget. The guy who broke her was only interested in screwing her, as he bought her a very short spandex mini skirt after a few dates. With the motive of easy access, he insisted that she wear the skirt every time they went out. Needless to say, he fucked her at every opportunity, even as bold as fucking her in the stairwell of a shopping mall in the early afternoon where the possibility of getting caught was very high. She broke up with him when she found out he was two-timing her. She was most active with her second boyfriend, who was with her for about 8 months before they broke up. Being in the same school, they would journey back to her house and start bonking like rabbits whilst still in their school uniform. This went on almost every weekday throughout the duration of their relationship. During the times when she was willing to disclose did I find out that these guys whom she had sex with were quite hung, although she did try to comfort me by saying that she could probably be mistaken (or could not remember) since her pussy was still quite tight then (Likely excuse). Being of average Asian length (5.75") and girth, it turned me on greatly to visualize Sue being pounded by a massive cock.

After we got married, the first few years went on uneventfully except for the occasional yet reluctant disclosure of past exploits. However, she did let out a new secret, where she had a one-night stand with a guy she barely knew. She was working in a cosmetics department and this guy brought her flowers. After breaking up with her second boyfriend, she was feeling rather horny and went home with him. She told me that this guy was BIG and she had trouble walking home after the pounding. However, she felt rather guilty for giving herself away so cheaply and ignored his subsequent calls.

Continued...

As the years progressed, we have 3 lovely kids and Sue became an Assistant Manager at a local McDonald's outlet. One of her management retreats was held on a cruise ship that was anchored at the sea off a nearby island. During that trip, she told me that she got to know a karaoke DJ who was interested in her friend. She said that it was fun being on the cruise ship and would like to go there with just her friends (without me, of course), to de-stress herself. I didn't think too much of it until she dropped a clanger just after one of her trips there. As we were approaching our 7th wedding anniversary, Sue asked for a separation out of the blue. I was puzzled and could only assume that something had happened on the cruise ship. True enough, she had lied about the DJ and that he was interested in her and not her friend. She said that she had fallen for him and that they had kissed. I told her that I still loved her that I was crazy enough to share her. After that confession, we had sex and midway through pumping her, she told me under her panting breath that she had fucked the DJ during the last trip. Needless to say, I got so turned on that I came in bucketloads on her belly.

After that, we had a heart to heart talk the entire day. She said that she still loved me but she still wants to see the guy. Oblivious to the guidelines of being a cuckold husband, I told her that I was ok with her seeing him on a regular basis as long as she was fair to me. I told her that whatever kinky stuff he's getting, I should be getting it also. I also bought her two packs of condoms cos I did not want her to get pregnant with that guy's child. Being from a lesser developed country, he was in no position to support any child borne out of their liaisons. That night, she told me she was eager to see him and bought the tickets for the ferry ride to the ship for the next day.

The next day, she left early in the morning to meet up with him, returning only the day after. I was left alone with the kids and sometime during the day, I felt uneasy about my decision. Although I had the fantasy of seeing my wife being fucked by another guy, the truth was harder to swallow. I confided in a close friend who chided me for coming to such a decision. Hot-wifing and cuckolding were virtually unheard of in our country during that point of time. I then made the decision to go to the ship the next day and confront both of them. That night, visions of Sue being fucked continuously by the DJ kept running through my head.

Continued....

Great job on the recap of your expereinces

The next morning, I took the first ferry to the ship and upon boarding her, I immediately headed for the karaoke lounge. Once there, it was no surprise to see both my wife and her lover seated at one of the secluded corners. My heart was pounding as I observed them from a distance, the dim lights hiding my presence there. I could see that both of them were rather affectionate with the lover stroking the back of my wife's neck and occasionally her thighs. About an hour later, my wife stole a quick kiss and left her seat, passing by me without even noticing I was there. I then made the decision to confront her lover. Upon identifying myself to him, I could see that he was shocked to learn that she was married. Apparently, she did not disclose that fact to him. My wife then returned a short while later and you can imagine the shocked look on her face. I could see that she was very unhappy and resented my presence there, believing that I had gone back on my word. To prevent any ugly scenes, I suggested that we proceed to his cabin, the scene of the sexcapades.

Once there, I told my wife to wait at the deck while I spoke to her lover. The look on her face told me that I had erred. Once alone with me, her lover was apologetic and claimed that he honestly did not know that she was married. He claims that he was led on to believe that he was dating a single lady and at most, he assumed that she was a divorcee. Remembering the look on my wife's face earlier, I resigned myself to the fact that I was going to share her or risk losing her entirely. The latter was not an option for me. I then told him that stopping my wife from seeing him may aggravate the situation further and that I would allow her to see him on a regular basis. I then told him to speak to my wife outside to pacify her while I waited inside the cabin.

Once he left, I decided to make a check inside the cabin. I could see multiple stains on the sheets, courtesy of the fucking they had a few hours earlier. I can only imagine how many times he ravaged her until I found the condoms which I had purchased for her two days before. Out of six, only two condoms were left, meaning he had fucked her for a minimum of four rounds in the past few hours. I then made a check inside the dustbin and found a used condom filled more than a quarter with cum. Somehow, this turned me on immensely, seeing the souvenir of my wife being fucked by another guy. The first pangs of defeatism engulfed me seeing that I could never cum with the volume that he just had after fucking my wife. I decided to stash that condom inside my pocket before both of them came back.

To be continued....

About half an hour later, both of them returned to the cabin and all three of us spoke at length. It was then we came to the decision that my wife was allowed to see her lover on a regular basis and thereafter, we will see how things will progress from there. We then adjourned to the lounge where we had some drinks and chatted as if we were all old friends. There, I noticed that her lover had striking good looks and a nice body frame, and I could see what the attraction was. Sue and me then left the ship in the late afternoon and headed for home.

Once at home, I could see that she was still peeved about me surprising her on the ship. I knew I could not get any details out of her and decided to let her cool down. The next few days passed and only after two more visits over the next week could I get some details out of her. She told me that he was also a virgin before this and that he was a gentle lover. She told me that nothing kinky or special happened; no blowjobs, just straight kissing and fucking. And that at best, she told me that he could last only two rounds of fucking during each visit, each round lasting no more than 15 minutes. In comparison, my record was 7 rounds a night with her with each round lasting between 20 - 40 minutes. I expressed my disappointment however, given that I have the knowledge of the missing condoms, I knew that she was holding back some information just to keep my ego inflated.

When pressed for further details, she reluctantly told me chronologically what happened during each visit. When she arrived at the ship, he would usually be waiting for her in the cabin. Once inside, they would kiss each other like long lost lovers and subsequently proceed to the bunk for the main event. Given that the bunk was double-decked, there was a lack of space to maneuver and the only positions they fucked in were missionary, cowgirl and spooning. She said that she loved being spooned by him, especially when she was staying overnight and they were about to go to sleep. When asked about the size of his cock, she told me that we were both of the same length but I had a thicker girth. I had mixed feelings about hearing this cos I was hoping that my sacrifice would be worthwhile. Settling for a lesser cock could only mean that sex was not the reason why she is doing this.

To be continued...

However, in the next few weeks, things took a turn for the worse as Sue was totally neglecting me and the kids. Most of her time at home was spent on the phone talking to her lover, incurring heavy overseas call charges. At every off day she has, she will leave for the ship to be with her lover. When she returned, she refused to disclose any new details except that they had sex. That's it. Also, sex with her was almost non-existent for me and I was feeling totally cuckolded. However, my anger got the better of me and I told her that I have had enough. I wanted her out of the house and without batting an eyelid, she left the house, leaving me with the kids and the maid.

Needless to say, the next few months were hellish for me. Sue had moved to her mother's place and I had little knowledge what is going on in her life. I was left to fend off for what's left of my family. But rather than fill this story with melodrama, fast forward to five months later. Sue suddenly calling me to enquire on how the kids were. We had several conversations in the next few days and she signalled her intentions to come and visit the kids, something she had not done over the past 5 months. Feeling that I still love her, I invited her over to the house. She told me that she was no longer seeing her lover, one thing led to another and we had sex for the first time in 6 months. During that visit and the fucking that followed, I noticed some changes. First, she was wearing expensive satin panties when previously, she'd settle for the cheaper ones. Secondly, her pubes were rather trimmed, something that she had never ever done before. Thirdly, she had lost a lot of weight and suddenly, had the figure of a teenager. Are these changes all for the better for me?

However, there was more drama that followed. Sue rejected my offer to move back in to the house and only asked that she be allowed to visit the house at her free will to see the kids. She claimed that she was not prepared to move in yet. I figured that giving her some space would prep her to come back to the family. Over the next month, she would visit the house every 2-4 days and all appeared to be heading to a recovery until one of our outings. We were dining at a restaurant and I excused myself from the table to go to the gents. However, the toilet was too crowded and smelly and I decided that I can hold it until we finish our lunch and head elsewhere. When I returned earlier than expected, Sue was not at the table and I saw her distance away. Oblivious to my presence, I approached her quietly and overheard the conversation. Yup! She was still in touch with her lover.

To be continued.

Suffice to say, I was mad at her for lying to me. I managed to get the contact number of her lover and gave him a call. True enough, she was still seeing (and fucking) him while she was pretending to mend what was left of our family. Her lover then expressed his surprise also as he was under the impression that she had left her family for good. This time, he decided that he did not want to be known as a home-wrecker and will break off the relationship for good. Over the next few days, Sue went on a drinking binge after being dumped by her lover. I found her at one of the pubs with one of her girl friends and decided to bring her home. Once she was sober the next day, I talked her into coming back to the family for good. I told her that it was all over and that I was willing to forgive her for her indiscretion, citing that I was partly to blame for allowing this to prolong. Seeing that she had no one left, she agreed and fast forward another 5 years.

During the next 5 years, our relationship seemed to grow stronger and stronger. She realized the mistake she had done and regretted leaving the family. Our sex life was back to normal and if not, even better. However, it often crossed my mind to think what my wife was getting for risking leaving her family. One of the reasons she gave was boredom and lack of attention from me. However, lingering doubts still existed in my mind until about a year back.

By then, I was active in facebook and out of curiosity, I decided to look up my wife's former lover. Voila! He was in facebook and needing some answers, I decided to add him as a friend. Her lover was no longer working on the ship, was now a director in a small team building camp and married with a kid. Initially, he did not recognize me until I refreshed his memory. Although apprehensive at first to reply to me, I assured him that all that happened was in the past and I did not hold anything against him. However, my ulterior motive was still to get more details and answers out of him. Subsequently, we started communication through Yahoo Messenger with generic topics being discussed. I was prepping him up for the questions that followed until one day, the opportunity arose.

To be continued.

What started as an innocent chat over family matters turned into a conversation over what happened on the ship. Initially, he was reluctant to disclose the details but after constant reassurance from me, and the fact that this will spice up my sex life with my wife, he agreed. And was I in for a surprise! First off, he claims that he is well hung, 8" over my 5.75" with a very thick girth. Remembering the length the condom I found was unrolled to, I did not doubt him. Plus, during one of their fucking sessions, my wife had screamed that she loved his cock and that he was the biggest and thickest she had, "so much bigger than my husband" or so she screamed. Suffice to say, she was a screamer in the cabin and he had problems keeping her quiet, fearing that it will attract the attention of those passing by. Also, blowjobs were always on the menu and she loved getting his big cock into her mouth. He said that she was rather enthusiastic about it, sucking him with much gusto until he was thoroughly glistened. She told him that she needed to prep him up and get him lubricated as she wanted him to penetrate her in one hard thrust.

Next, he said that every time they met, it was like straight out of "The Thomas Crown Affair" where Rene Russo was being ravished by Pierce Brosnan. There were no inhibitions and they would start fucking straight from the doorway, to the floor, the bunk and anywhere else possible to fuck on inside the small cabin. Contrary to what my wife told me, they did not confine their activities to the bunk alone. And during the nights that she stayed over, they would shower together in the morning and continue fucking each other out under the running shower faucet.

The fact my wife told me about the positions they did were also a lie. Not only did they do missionary, spooning and cowgirl, they did whatever positions they could contort their bodies to, utilizing every space available in the cabin. From starting with standing doggy at the doorway after a wet and sloppy blowjob, they would proceed with various positions on the floor before adjourning to the bunk. By then, I was pretty turned on by what he had told me and pressed on for more details. However, the chat was abruptly interrupted as his wife came into the room.

To be continued....

Great story.

I hope he took her bareback too.

hmm said:
Great story.

I hope he took her bareback too.

Yup, he definitely did. Magnums were unavailable at that time and wifey was definitely not gonna ask around for it. Both wifey and her lover told me that he does not like condoms since they're too tight for him. So, he'll usually go bareback most of the time. There will be other assumptions related to this followed in the continuation of my story.

Anyway, we managed to chat again a few days later and continued where we left off.

The next doubt I dispelled was over the frequency of the fucking they did over the course of one visit. As evidenced over the 4 missing condoms (1 found and kept as a souvenir) during my visit to the ship, her lover admitted that despite being inexperienced before meeting my wife, he had a high sex drive and my wife had somehow matched his (or vice versa?). He mentioned that they fucked a minimum of 4 rounds over the course of one visit, the operative word being minimum. On average, they would fuck 2 times within the first hour of her boarding the ship and another 2 times before she left the ship. Depending on her length of stay on the ship. the number of times in between the hours of arrival and departure will make up the total count. On an overnight stay, they will fuck for up to another 5 times in between to make a total count of 9 times maximum. When I questioned to him over the 3 missing condoms during my visit, he said that during the first fuck they had during that particular day, he had used a condom and blew his load inside it, hence the high volume of cum. However, for the subsequent 3 fucks, he had put on condoms just to put my wife at ease but took it off and dumped it at the side of the bed during an early switch in position before cumming on her belly, pussy and ass respectively. Surprisingly, he said that she did not seem to mind when he came on her, assuming by the fact that she did not say a word about it. Mystery solved over the missing condoms. During that visit, he added that they fucked a couple more times with him going bareback all the way.

During the subsequent visits, he had voiced out to her over the use of condoms, saying that it was too tight for his big and thick cock and she then relented to fucking him bareback henceforth. She only asked that he be careful so as not get her pregnant. But to my surprise, he told me that during one of the intense fuck sessions he had with her, she got so caught up with the pounding that she leg-locked him and demanded that he cum in her. He said that he was too close to cumming and couldn't break free. He said that it was the first time he came in her and this happened about 2-3 months into the relationship. He admitted to me that he loved the intense experience of cumming inside her without a condom but they were both afraid of what might come out of it. To their relief, she did not get pregnant. But to my astonishment, he mentioned that about a month later (after her period had passed), he came in my wife a couple more times during fucking, at her's insistence! He could only assume that she had taken some sort of contraceptive and did not want to question her for fear of spoiling the moment.

To be continued....

Over the next few weeks of chatting with her lover, he seemed more reluctant to share any more details, saying that he has disclosed as much as he can remember. I decided that 8 years has passed since their last fuck and he probably did his best to accede to my request.

Certain things were lingering in my mind and one of them was the credibility of his stories. Even though hearing it turned me on immensely, I still needed to add weight to his words. The only person who could confirm the truth in the stories was none other than my wife. However, Sue was adamant to put that episode behind her and move on with our lives. She refused to reveal anything else more, other than the "lies" she had told me. One thing that puzzled me was that she was more than willing to talk about her ex-boyfriends from before we were married to spice up our sex, however whenever we tried to add stories with her lover into the mix, she clammed up. Why the double standards I say? There were only two possible reasons - Either she was ashamed of fucking her lover while still married to me as opposed to fucking boyfriends while still single. For this, I had reassured her that I did not think any different of her & would not use that against her, adding that she was a healthy woman with a strong sex drive. The other plausible reason which I believe to be true is that she was too ashamed of all the fucking that she did with him, and telling me would either make me feel inadequate or make her look bad.

Knowing my wife pretty well, I knew she was turned on by the sight of a large cock as evidenced by her horniness whenever we watch porn videos as a prelude to sex. I knew that she did not want me to know that she was addicted to her lover's cock to an extent that she was willing to risk everything to satisfy her carnal pleasures. One other reason was that after giving birth to our third child, she often had trouble getting her pussy wet whenever we have sex. However, she did mention to me once that she did not have the same problem with her lover.

Up to now, I still try to visualize my petite wife's pussy being stretched and pounded by her lover's huge cock. Sometimes, I think that I should not have intruded onto the ship and allowed them to continue their fucking, and eventually letting me watch them in action. However in reality, I am no longer willing to share her anymore. All I want is confirmation of the details from her, and knowing that I was once a cuckolded (or hot-wifed) husband.

Awright... what a great story.

Mirkhanus,

Thanks for your fascinating and well-written thread. Several comments come to mind.

1. Given that your wife often fucked her lover without protection and you and she have 3 children, are you sure you're the biological father of all 3? If you read Baker ("Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex," by Robin Baker, Ph.D., 1996), you'll see he points out that among woman with long-term partners [husbands, in effect or in reality] who take lovers, their first child will most likely have been sired by a lover, their second will most likely have been sired by their partner, and any children beyond two will, with increasing probability, have been sired by lovers. (By this Baker means in a statistical sense, not necessarily in the case of any specific woman and her cuckold husband.)

Baker points out that from a married woman's point of view, there are two rationales for this. The first is, she can choose lovers for the apparent quality of their genes without concern for whether they would also be reliable long-term partners. The second is, if her cuckold husband suspects or knows he is the biological father of at least one of her children, then he is more likely to stay and continue to support her and her children than if he suspects or knows he is not the biological father of any of her children.

2. The subject line of your thread, "Briefly-cuckolded Asian Husband," is misleading IMO. Arguably, you are a thoroughly-cuckolded Asian husband.

3. Given your wife's willingness to discuss her sexual adventures and partners prior to her marriage to you, and the alacrity with which she cuckolded you after your marriage, and her complete unwillingness to discuss any details of the latter, are you sure she isn't continuing to cuckold you... either with her former (now married) lover, or with some other man she's met subsequently? If so, that may account for her reluctance to say anything that could lead to more questions from you which, in turn, could re-open that Pandora's box.

—Custer

Custer,

She gave birth to our 3rd child in 1998. She only met her lover for the first time in 2000. So, I'm pretty sure they're all mine.

For your second point, I agree that I was thoroughly cuckolded, albeit for a period of 7 months.

For the third point, she did meet another guy at work 3 years ago. But no fucking transpired out of that and she has quit her job last year. Plus, the guy was scared shitless after I found out (after Sue's own confession) and I confronted him over what he was trying to do (or already did). But this part will be told in due time.

Mirkhanus,

Thanks for your reply. Regarding:

mirkhanus said:
.... My wife did meet another guy at work 3 years ago. But no fucking transpired out of that and she quit her job last year. Plus, the guy was scared shitless after I found out (after Sue's own confession) and I confronted him over what he was trying to do (or already did). But this part will be told in due time.

I, and others I would guess, would be interested in hearing about that when you have some more time.

Thanks in advance—

Custer

Anyway,
Here's a picture of me penetrating my wife's well-used pussy sometime in 2005, 4 years after her last pounding by her lover.

Attachments

• ECA04.jpg
    ECA04.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 538
Great story. What type of Asian are the both of you?

mirkhanus said:
Anyway,
Here's a picture of me penetrating my wife's well-used pussy sometime in 2005, 4 years after her last pounding by her lover.

Now it's obvious why your wife sleeps with other men.

asianwife said:
Great story. What type of Asian are the both of you?

She's an exotic mixture of Indonesian Malay/Chinese while I'm Malay. She's fair-skinned and petite with one of the naturally beautiful faces you can set your eyes upon.

black_bull said:
Now it's obvious why your wife sleeps with other men.

Yup. After the birth of our third child, I know that my cock cannot fill her pussy anymore.

Perhaps this was the reason she sought a bigger cock but I can't seem to get any truth out of her. Just two days ago before I made love to her, I did ask her if she craved for a bigger cock but she told me that I was adequate. I can somewhat sense a tinge of deceit in her statement. Right now, all I can cling on to is her lover's words and the visions of her pussy being stretched again by his big cock.

mirkhanus said:
She's an exotic mixture of Indonesian Malay/Chinese while I'm Malay. She's fair-skinned and petite with one of the naturally beautiful faces you can set your eyes upon.

Yup. After the birth of our third child, I know that my cock cannot fill her pussy anymore.

Perhaps this was the reason she sought a bigger cock but I can't seem to get any truth out of her. Just two days ago before I made love to her, I did ask her if she craved for a bigger cock but she told me that I was adequate. I can somewhat sense a tinge of deceit in her statement. Right now, all I can cling on to is her lover's words and the visions of her pussy being stretched again by his big cock.

I think it's fairly obvious that you wife is simply trying not to hurt your feelings. The fact that she's taken a bull in the past who by your own account did a much better job of fucking her, should be enough to tell you that you're somewhat lacking where it counts. That's not too surprising when you consider the fact that Asian men, especially Malay men, are known for having very small cocks. I've heard this from buddies who've worked in places like Malaysia and Singapore and had a great time fucking married Malay wives. Was your wife's former bull non-Asian? Also would it be possible for you to post some other pics of your wife? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread