• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bull bareback cuck with condom or vasectomy

• Thread startercuckyoung11
  • Start date
Smchatt said:
I know this is an old post, but I just stumbed across it in my research. My wife's bf never wears a condom with her. We have all mutually decided that I will forever have to wear condoms for intercourse with my wife. My wife and I are both fixed, so this is just fantasy for us. She does come home to me and I get to lick his seed out of her.
im glad u responded, im thinking ur a real true person..TY

Yes, I've come to find out that my wife fucks her boyfriend exclusively bareback. They've never used a condom and when I suggested it the answer was a flat out "no". He has had a vasectomy (or so she says). For years before I was aware of him she would make me wear a condom because she was not on the pill. Eventually she got on the pill and I fucked her for the first time without a condom after dating for 13 years and being married for 5 of those years. She denied me regularly when it came to sex. I later became aware that she needed her boyfriend's permission to fuck me, so we would have sex once a month or so at most.

We decided to try for kids and she got off the pill and I got her pregnant almost immediately. While pregnant she continued to see her boyfriend and fuck him. Afterwords she did not get back on the pill and I am back to wearing condoms. She continues to fuck him bareback and on the rare occasion we fuck she tells me I have to wear a condom because she doesn't want my dirty dick in her uncovered.

Reactions: Nazareth and weeknd
This must be more common than I thought. My wife talked me into getting a vasectomy, she also finds ways to keep me from cumming inside of her. Her main bull and handler is her uncle, he cums in her and I know other guys do too.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA and Nazareth
In my case with the Ex-wife she started with her black lover with no condom from the start. The reality is that he quickly replaced me in the bedroom I was left with only the occasional hand job. So need for me to wear a condom I wasn't going inside her.

Reactions: Nazareth
One wrinkle on wearing condoms might be having your wife feed you your own cum afterwards. Does anyone get/have to do this?

Way back when I was young, my first 2 wives both took birth control (pill), but still let men come in their pussy when they took other lovers. I wasn't required to wear a condom, and we would still fuck and I also came in their pussy. Now, occasional denial happened, and their lovers had priority over me, but (the lack of) frequency for me was the 'penalty' I paid.
No kids from first marriage, but did have one with the second. Her being pregnant was a total surprise or me; as I mentioned she had been taking birth control, and we hadn't discussed her getting pregnant. She was VERY active outside the marriage, and I can't swear I'm the father.

Since my middle 30's, every woman I've been with, including my current wife, has had hysterectomy or tubes tied, so there was no pregnancy risk, obviously. The benefit of that was everybody they were with could cum in her pussy as much as they (or she) wanted. Again, a condom was never required for me, and I could still cum in their pussy.
But, as my wife has aged, denial became a real thing, and is total now. I haven't had her pussy in years (likely 3 or 4 at the least). She's not giving it up to anybody else, either. She would have fun with a coworker on occasion when I would be away from home for an extended period, but it's been even longer since she has done that.

Users who are viewing this thread