• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bull bareback cuck with condom or vasectomy

• Thread startercuckyoung11
  • Start date

cuckyoung11

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 5, 2009
Hi all just wondering how many other cuck are in this situation, my wife has been seeing the same bull for over a year and he gets her bareback exclusively. When she gets back we always use a condom even though she is on the pill, we both prefer the thought that only he truly has her. In the future we Have talked about me getting a vasectomy and her Coming off the pill.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, CuckEcto, cynful and 8 others
Mac is right, that is a big price to pay, my wife and i never had children because of a problem i had..I did not want her to breed with another guy and I raise the child, be careful what you wish for unless you know exactly what you want and the consequences of it.. My wife is currently living with her boy friend and to most that price is to high,

Reactions: purplejoys
The pregnancy thing is not something we are doing just something I said we considered, my main question is are there any other couples doing the bull bare and cuck with condom thing even if the wife is on the pill, it's still a massive thrill and even With the vasectomy it will add to the mindgame even she never came off the pill.

Reactions: Maxio and purplejoys
I undrstand the thrill completely, You are a good husband to let your wife experience a more alpha male than you, I also wore the condom like I said while her boyfriend had the freedom to cum in her, I loved the fact that he was claiming her as his and she loved having his far superior seed in her, even though she was also on the pill just the thought she could be bred by this better male was a real turn on...

Reactions: Maxio and purplejoys
I'm glad your with me Mar there is nothing hotter than my wife coming home full of his sperm and then me making love to her with a condom on, or going out with her to dinner to wine and dine her after she just left his place and is wearing her latex knickers keeping his seed inside her.

Reactions: Maxio, cynful, purplejoys and 1 other person
Listen

HTML:
[quote="MacNfries, post: 212929"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Why would you do that ... so she could have another man's child? Why would either of you want that to happen? 

Anytime you chance bringing a child into this world simply to achieve a "thrill", I say its very thoughtless of you. Are you willing to raise another man's child for 18-21 years? Besides the direct cost of $12,000-15,000 a year for 18-21 years, you have a responsibility of giving that child attention and love ... and if they opt for college, tack on another $20,000-45,000 a year for 4 more years. 

That's a pretty expensive game to play just to have a cheap thrill + if the biological father knows he is the father, he may wish to be [U]indirectly[/U] involved in your family life for a very long time. Sort of like you buying a car which he primarily drives ... wow, what a deal! 

Find another fantasy, please!  [/FONT][/QUOTE]

It is a big step and Mac laid it on the line as only a professional can.

cuckyoung11 said:
Hi all just wondering how many other cuck are in this situation, my wife has been seeing the same bull for over a year and he gets her bareback exclusively. When she gets back we always use a condom even though she is on the pill, we both prefer the thought that only he truly has her. In the future we Have talked about me getting a vasectomy and her Coming off the pill.

My wife Sam fucks her bf bareback all the time, while I either wear a condom the odd time we fuck, or just jerk off on her. It's a truly humiliating and exciting feeling knowing only he gets her bare.

Reactions: CuckEcto
I know this post is old but I wanted to chime in. I honestly think this would be a bad idea. Well let's just say I know it is, was an alpha for many years before I settled down. If you go along with this, your wife will fall pregnant, that's a guarantee. I know your wife may tell you different as she will say what you want to hear but I know different. She has gotten used to fucking him bareback, resulting in him shooting off in her. People are creatures of habit, we do what we are used to. If she come off the pill, she's still gonna fuck him bareback and she WILL let him cum inside her at some point. This can be an expensive and devastating situation for a cheap thrill. If this is the type of thing you are into, stick to her being on the pill. Cheers!

Some men don't believe they are a true cuckold until their wife has a child to another man. Caring for another man's child to them is proof their wife's happiness cums before theirs. Raising another man's child can be a Badge of Courage and Commitment (in a cuckold's eyes), especially if their mother-in-law is aware her daughter wears the pants in the marriage.

Reactions: Maxio
(Some men don't believe they are a true cuckold until their wife has a child to another man. Caring for another man's child to them is proof their wife's happiness cums before theirs. Raising another man's child can be a Badge of Courage and Commitment (in a cuckold's eyes))

I agree on this and there is one more reason for us cuckolds wanting their wives getting pregnent with another man's semen - Her lover being the alfa male and even a successful intelligent man, he wants the child to inherit the superior genes, instead of his, a beta male.

In my case, My wife's present lover is a young Muslim Boy, well endowed and with natural God given talent in satisfying women. He is clean and sophisticated, unlike what some people think generally of Muslims. He has great stamina, very intelligent. Even though He is nearly half wife's age, she has fallen for His charms. He is the son of a rich immigrant from India, settled in America. She is so impressed with his intelligence and his physical build, she wants him to be the father of our first child, hoping the child will inherit His genes. I fully agree with her. I think It is better than she having my child, I being not very successful in career and also not as well built as him.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
jaggu008 said:
(Some men don't believe they are a true cuckold until their wife has a child to another man. Caring for another man's child to them is proof their wife's happiness cums before theirs. Raising another man's child can be a Badge of Courage and Commitment (in a cuckold's eyes))

I agree on this and there is one more reason for us cuckolds wanting their wives getting pregnent with another man's semen - Her lover being the alfa male and even a successful intelligent man, he wants the child to inherit the superior genes, instead of his, a beta male.

In my case, My wife's present lover is a young Muslim Boy, well endowed and with natural God given talent in satisfying women. He is clean and sophisticated, unlike what some people think generally of Muslims. He has great stamina, very intelligent. Even though He is nearly half wife's age, she has fallen for His charms. He is the son of a rich immigrant from India, settled in America. She is so impressed with his intelligence and his physical build, she wants him to be the father of our first child, hoping the child will inherit His genes. I fully agree with her. I think It is better than she having my child, I being not very successful in career and also not as well built as him.

Would you like this young Muslim Boy to father all your children, so all siblings are the same blood-line?
Haveyou thought about having a vasectomy, so your children won't have different fathers if your contraception method fails.?

This is all part of a general theme... you have to explore all avenues which put the bull on a pedestal and make him superior to the cuck... you want to reach a point where the bull is given full authority over your life and relationship with your wife and for that trust is the key and a long term arrangement... eventuality is that the bull will have more or all rights over your wife than the you the cuck....

I had a Vasectomy 3 years ago now.

• Love
I got sniped several years ago...not because of my desire to be a cuck, but for the obvious birth control benefit. However, the thought of my wife getting impregnated by a Bull is sexually and mentally gratifying (maybe even more then when I got her pregnant). My wife and I have discussed the 'what if she gets pregnant' from cucking me, and I always tell her we will just raise another blessing.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, CuckEcto and toolman
Cuckykny said:
I got sniped several years ago...not because of my desire to be a cuck, but for the obvious birth control benefit. However, the thought of my wife getting impregnated by a Bull is sexually and mentally gratifying (maybe even more then when I got her pregnant). My wife and I have discussed the 'what if she gets pregnant' from cucking me, and I always tell her we will just raise another blessing.

You hve thought things through properly, that is to be commended. ;)

taylor my soon to be wife had me get snipped a little over a year ago, we felt it was best that my seed be cut off. On the rare occasions Im allowed sex with her I still have to wear a condom, she just doesnt want mine in her. She is still on the pill now so her guy friends fill her up every time.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, purplejoys and JohnLondon
my own experience

jmathew4 said:
taylor my soon to be wife had me get snipped a little over a year ago, we felt it was best that my seed be cut off. On the rare occasions Im allowed sex with her I still have to wear a condom, she just doesnt want mine in her. She is still on the pill now so her guy friends fill her up every time.

Ive had a blk bf for almost 4 yrs. after the first few months he insisted my husband always wear a condom. it took a while before my husband fully accepted it, but now it seems so normal, so natural.

• Love
Reactions: oldertinycuck, toolman and purplejoys
Wife is on pills, and since I am in complete denial, there isno necessaty of using condoms

Reactions: Maxio
What would be the difference if you raised the child your wife's bull fathered or you met her after she already had his child? At least you'd be there for the pregnancy, birth and you'd bond with the child too.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, Laceyfemme and engene