• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bull BWC in Austin TX looking to meet women

BullTXBWC

New around here...
Beloved Member
I’m a Bull, over 6 ft tall, over 200 lbs, physically fit, and hung like a Bull. I’m looking for women to fuck; wives, girlfriends, single ladies. Contact me, especially in Austin area.

A5699CCB-CE52-423F-916C-B2BE77562FEE.jpeg

Would love to hear from any couples and women who are interested in having a big Bull for her pleasure.

I’m a Bull, over 6 ft tall, over 200 lbs, physically fit, and hung like a Bull. I’m looking for women to fuck; wives, girlfriends, single ladies. Contact me, especially in Austin area.

A5699CCB-CE52-423F-916C-B2BE77562FEE.jpeg
Hi, I don’t live in Texas but I love your dick and you sound like an ideal bull for me and my cuck boyfriend. I’m 24, petite, & horny. What would you like a picture of first??

Hi, I don’t live in Texas but I love your dick and you sound like an ideal bull for me and my cuck boyfriend. I’m 24, petite, & horny. What would you like a picture of first??
I would love to see a pic of you. And thank you for saying you love my cock! I’d love to give it to you if you were closer. I’m a lover all things woman, but I love a woman’s ass and pussy. I’d love to see a shot of them!!!

I just sent you a message on Kik. Let’s share and play. Fulfill that cuckold fantasy you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back