• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BULL'S confession thread!

joakam

New around here...
Beloved Member
Ok bulls, this thread is for all of you who fuck other man's property. Give us small dick pathetic wankers a real life stories how you fuck other men wife's. How do you had meet wife's in the nightclubs, arranged meetings etc. How do you had manhandled and fucked other men wife's like a total sluts. Maybe hubby can only get in the home vaginal sex and first meeting you fucked that wife in the ass and maybe even ordered her to suck your dick from her ass and taste her asshole etc. For you, that another man's wife is just a another slut and treated accordingly. With sluts you do all kind of nasty and degrading things. Things, that husband can only dream of.

Write, and I and other pathetic not man enough men can wank when we read how real men fuck other men wife's like sluts and do dirty and degrading things, not kiss her ass and toes.

Those real men

I would guess that most bull's just don't care about that pathetic perverted hubby , and just wants that sluts pussy . But I would also love to hear from some of those bull's that have that nasty arrogant way , Those real men that would kick your ass for looking at his wife , but would love to humiliate us husbands in front of our wive's .

I don't think all Cuckold couples are that extreme. Some are, some are not.
My wife rules the hook ups. Not the Bull.
My wife is also a respectable slut. No man is gonna man handle her.
She just wants your normal everyday foreplay and sex, except with another man.
Her favorite position is her on top in a 69 with me while getting nailed by a hard dick.
She likes a sexually aggressive man who knows how to fuck a lady and has no erection issues.
She will swallow, if she feels like it. She will take it in the ass, if she asks for it only.
No bathroom games, nothing nasty, she hates pain, but loves being pounded.
To each his own, everyone has their own version of a Cuckold relationship. But, when you ask for all that the original poster did, you may not get many replies, cause I don't think it happens like that much.

Cum on you bulls

sorry joakam , I guess we don't have any bulls out there that want to talk about their relationship with a cuck couple . It would be nice to hear more from them , but I guess us cucks just have to keep this site alive .

Raging Bull,

Thanks for your intriguing and erotic story of how you became a bull. :p (I gather that was your first married woman...? :cool: )

Good screen name, BTW. "Raging Bull" is among the best movies I've seen, I would say.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back