• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Busty wife in need!

• Thread starterwendy412
  • Start date

wendy412

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2007
can somebody help me out with a nice huge cock? I'd love to have more than one if possible! I love to suck cock ant am a real cumwhore if`I get hot enough! Wendy

my pics

sorry forgot to leave my pics! 1006365071_l.jpg

1070621512_l.jpg

l_14d2fd0112ba47bd6999c6fae0e98de3.jpg
1006365071_l.jpg 1070621512_l.jpg l_14d2fd0112ba47bd6999c6fae0e98de3.jpg

Reactions: vtmax
That's not the same chick but all have fabulous milk-cans!

I've had all kinds of hair styles babe it's all me!

Well still skeptical but if it really and truly is you then I must say.......

BRAVO to the creator of hot ass women and funbags like those. If you ever get to Ohio I got you covered on the BBC tip (2 on 1, 3 on 1, gangbang)

I must agree with the Pimp. THOSE R SUM BIG O TITTIES

Where ya located? I'm in Illinois just north of Chicago, is 9 1/2 by 5 enuf for you, or should I get 2 of my buddies involved?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Burlington Vermont

IN Burlington, Vermont?

wendy412 said:

You are all over Burlington, Vermont. You are casting two huge shadows over the whole city! Damn they are nice and huge!

great see u there!

Come on a girl wih tits like that should have no problem geting brotha's to fuck her. Why would she be online looking for cock?

If I were to come to Vermont.......you gonna run away with the Pimp and lead a life of leisure while serving black dicks? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!! her tits are huge!!!

blackexe

wendy412 said:

I'm interested in VA travel NE on business.

I can get cock yes but I want bbc not white cock! My husband travels on buisness usually 2-3 weeks each month and I want some really big black cock for my hungry pussy!

Well if you ever change your mind and would like a very thick 9" of long lasting hard white cock, let me know. I am about 1.5 hours south of you, the Rutland, VT area.

Wow

Son of a...

Hey, Wendy, you got the booty to match? Your bust is out of this world...

awesome tits

let me have a go on them!! u got c my huge dick on cam if u wnt b4 hand!

Users who are viewing this thread