• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Caged and Loving It

• Thread starterunclem
  • Start date

unclem

Faithful Cuckold
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2008
USA
I have been caged for many months now. My GF and I had been discussing this for a while, and then she finally called me from work one afternoon and told me to get it done. No excuses. So I went to a local sex shop and there you have it.

She lets me out every so often, particularly over the last three weeks while training my ass, but for the most part I am locked up and love it. She has me on the smallest spacer now which you can see is very snug.

Anyone else locked up? Would love to see pics added to this thread.

Attachments

• spacers.jpg
    spacers.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 412
Holy Shit Bird

Damn Clem, good thing your dick isn't claustrophobic. Fucking hot pictures. How in the world do you keep from begging for relief around that gorgeous fucking woman of yours? I misspoke. She's not really yours is she?

I have begged for months and months, and fortunately she does give me a decent amount of relief these days... but yes, the fit is quite snug! I do enjoy it at the supermarket, gym, out to dinner, etc. A constant reminder of my place...

Glad you like her look... I agree she is exceptional.

Taken in the locker room at the local Y a few months ago.
I'm not embarrassed by it at all nowadays, it has actually started a few conversations there.

Attachments

• rec-1.jpg
    rec-1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 263
Oh.....thats so cute....you're like the "little dicked tinman".

Do your friends see it?

What do they think of your little dicklet cage.

Oh my god, that is hilarious! The little dicked tinman... I love it. I may have to take that as my new nickname, giving you full credit of course, Morgan!

My friend who bangs her knows about it, and I have another similar minded friend knows about it. So two. The guy who bangs her would never fit in one but thinks it's great that she locks me, and the other one is very jealous and wants one of his own.

She is getting more into the small penis humiliation thing lately... and for good reason, don't you think?
I am approx. 4-3/4 circumference... her biggest was about 7-1/4 which seems impossibly thick.

Attachments

• caged - Copy.jpg
    caged - Copy.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 248
I had a girlfriend once who would have absolutely loved to see me in one of those things. It'd probably have saved our relationship since she wanted to control me and I wanted to do what the fuck I pleased when the fuck I pleased. But not being able to fuck around or even whack off without her unlocking me would have sure cooled my jets. I bet your little dick is rock hard every time it's released from its cagelet.

That's putting it mildly... orgasms are longer and harder than ever before.

Interestingly enough, I took her from her ex, a full knowing/cuckold situation for over three years. Now she is in complete control (again?) and fucking other guys, which I encourage. The good news is that we are very solid... so long as I don't stray, so long as I fuck her good when she needs it. I do my best, but thankfully she is a heavy cummer!

I have literally hundreds of pics... requests?

Requests? Yes
Can you post some of you in action doing her?
Some dripping images coul be very exciting!
Congratulations, al wives should be like her

Here's a few of us... she had spent the night before with my friend.

Attachments

• morningafter2 - Copy.jpg
    morningafter2 - Copy.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 225
  • morningafter11 - Copy.jpg
    morningafter11 - Copy.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 99
  • morningafter15 - Copy.jpg
    morningafter15 - Copy.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 94
  • morningafter20 - Copy.jpg
    morningafter20 - Copy.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 104
Great pussy
I would lick it too!

Thanks

I received an epic blow job this morning. She took me out of my cage, told me how tiny it is, and then proceeded to suck me dry. She kept telling me how much bigger my friend's penis is, and how incredible it feels to suck on him. About ten minutes in, I gave her an enormous load, and after we made out where she gave me a partial snowball of my cum. I am hoping this becomes a regular thing.

unclem, tell your wife she needs a thick and hard cock like me. Contact me if you want me to tease and show her what is the cock she has been missing in life. And I certainly hope you don't mind me screwing her ruthlessly haha

hottiemorgan said:
Oh.....thats so cute....you're like the "little dicked tinman".

Do your friends see it?

What do they think of your little dicklet cage.

Oh yes! "Little dicked tinman", it is him!

We are going to purchase a smaller CB today... it's no wonder she prefers my new training tool.

While we work on getting me into the smallest CB ring and spacers, I am temporarily fitted with a Metal Worx cage we purchased Saturday afternoon.

The CB is great, don't get me wrong, it's just that my very small head actually popped out the bottom while showering that morning. I was cleaning the top of my balls, and out it came. As you can imagine, I had some explaining to do when I called her in to show her.

Although the curved tube is much longer than my needs, the set ball spacing is incredibly snug and the tube actually pushes into my scrotum. A bit uncomfortable, but no doubt effective. When she closed the padlock, she whispered, "ball game over." I tried to think of a witty comeback, but she was absolutely right.

Attachments

• mw-1 - Copy.jpg
    mw-1 - Copy.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 141
Uncaged for a moment... been having a difficult time getting and maintaining an erection lately (as you can see).

Attachments

• goodbye-1 - Copy.jpg
    goodbye-1 - Copy.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 175
  • goodbye-2 - Copy.jpg
    goodbye-2 - Copy.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 167
We got married a few weeks ago and celebrated for days... cucky got lucky yet again!

Attachments

• head1 - Copy.jpg
    head1 - Copy.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 104
  • head2 - Copy.jpg
    head2 - Copy.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 100
  • head3 - Copy.jpg
    head3 - Copy.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 92
  • head4 - Copy.jpg
    head4 - Copy.jpg