• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Camping trip

Nothing major happened between them in the last 2 weeks. He hired a contractor to do some structural improvements in the house and didn't want to bring furniture until those are done. They both chatted over text a few times but not in the last few weeks

Cody texted me on Tuesday

"Hey Jon, hope all is well. I have an interior designer visiting on Thursday to discuss house design. I'd love to have a second set of ears, do you think Emily can join for a bit? Won't take longer than 30 min and I can arrange late afternoon"

I thought a lot before replying but then sent this

"Bud, don't bring me between Emily and you. Go and ask her directly. I won't stop her from meet you, she knows. Text her"

He thanked and then texted Emily. She said yes.

She reached his place yesterday at 4:30, the designer came at 4:45 and left at 5:15. Then Emily was with him until 5:50 and reached back home at 6:10. I didn't ask her much but one thing she told me (later only this morning), which was both sexy and funny. Cody didn't introduce her to the designer and the designer assumed they are together and started saying "how you both like your bed in the bedroom and do you want to have a couch in the room". After 2-3 times, Cody corrected the designer and informed her that they are just "friends'

I only wished they kissed and hugged each other after the designer left ...LOL...but I know nothing like that happened ..may be soon. Good thing is that they spent a few minutes together and this is a start

• Love
Reactions: BabyBoy
JWW said:
We chatted about girls we dated, who was the best in the bed, etc. At that time I admitted to him that I am not the biggest and have to at times use my finger to make them cum

He said “I have the opposite problem, I am big and very thick and sometimes I am worried I will hurt them”

Wow

He said he dated many girls in college because of his personality, all whites and Latinos. I asked him if he has ever cheated on Grace, he paused and said no. I think he didn’t want to jeopardize his marriage by telling me the truth ..LOL

He also hinted more that things aren’t great between him and Grace. He isn’t getting enough sex and time with her. She is very career oriented and always excuse herself as tired in night. I teased him saying that I have the opposite problem with Emily to give one back to him

I think I was really horny by then and only my logical brain was (thankfully) stopping me from asking him to join Emily in my tent. I was so much fantasizing he going in my tent to Emily while I sit here waiting for him. He lowering her pants and gently inserting his cock in her tiny shaved pussy. Thankfully I was in senses as it was just a wishful thinking but I imagined what if just three of us would have gone for camping and they both give goodbye to me and go inside the tent while I sleep alone. I was never so hard and had serious thought on how much Emily will enjoy with him, just not sex but also his company. I had no doubt how good he will fuck her

We finally called it the day around 2am and left back to out tents. Emily was in deep sleep by then and I gently spooned her and dozed off, slept like a log
Would Emily let you thaw the ice maiden Grace?

Users who are viewing this thread