• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Camping2

gene51

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
As they came into the tent they looked at me for approval and I told them that it was her idea and to make themselves
comfortable. They were both in boxer shorts and tee shirts and she was naked with the sheet pulled up over her lap
and tits. She smiled at them and told them that they could never tell anyone what happened on this trip and of course
they agreed. Anyone would with a naked women lying in front of them. My wife pulled the sheet back and let them see
her body and they told her how great she looked. She opened her legs and began to finger herself and told them to
enjoy the show. While she fingered herself and played with her tits they started rubbing their cocks inside their shorts
and as they got hard their cocks slipped out of the front. I had seen them both naked at the gym but never hard. They
both were about seven inches but Jim 's cock was really thick and uncut. While my wife fingered herself they were starting to
stroke their cocks and she looked over at them. She stared and slowed her fingering down. She told me to kneel up by
her head so that she could suck me and when I got my shorts off and my cock out I moved up by her face and then she
took hold of it and looked at the guys and told them to look at my tiny cock and they all started laughing and she gave
the head of it a kiss and I started cumming from her kiss and the humilation of them seeing my cock hard but still small.
When I wadded they all stopped what was going on and my wife kept licking my cock head until all of my cum had
drained out and onto her face and chest. She looked up at me and said that she just had to try the other cocks just this
once and I knew I wanted to see it too. I sat down at the side of the tent and she told them to do as they wanted. Bob
moved up beside her face and laid his cock on her cum covered lips and began to rub and squeeze her tits. I watched as
she opened her lips and I saw her take a cock into her mouth for the first time that wasn't mine. My little cock started to
grow again. She started to suck him and move her head and I knew he was feeling a great blow job. Jim watched as Bob
started to fuck her mouth and then he moved down between her legs and buried his face in her pussy. She took Bob's
cock out of her mouth long enough to tell Jim that she had been eaten already by a great cunt lapper but she needed a
large cock to fuck her and since her husband's didn't fill her he had better put his in. I watched as he scooted up between
her legs and lifted them up ontop his shoulders. He reached down and slip the foreskin back and I watched as he put the
head in and then lunged forward and sank the full length in. I didn't know whether she would suck Bob's cock down her throat
or bite it off. Jim and her got into a rythym and he knew how to fuck. She looked beautiful, with her mouth full and her pussy
full she was loving it and by the look of my dick getting hard again, I was too.

She fucked and suck them both until I didn't see how they could go on. I hadn't even thought of rubbers and when Bob pulled
out of her pussy the last time the cum ran down onto her ass cheeks. She had fallen in love with Jim's cock. She kept it in her
mouth as much as she could or had it out playing with it. She liked the way the foreskin pulled back up over the head and she
later said that she loved the way it felt in her pussy. It stretched her like she hadn't been since she was dating.

When she looked over at me I had my cock in my hand and I was stroking it and watching. She smiled at me and ask how her
man with the little boy cock was doing and then smiled at me somemore. I knew she was kidding but it gave my cock a surge
and cum ran out onto my fingers. Jim and Bob both saw it and they said if I couldn't fuck her good atleast I could cum alot. She
looked at me and said I was a good fuck but I was still the best at something else and then she looked down between her legs. I
was afraid I knew what she meant and that was something I wasn't going to do. She told me that since my buddies had been so
good to her wouldn't I please show them what a good cunt lapper I was and eat her one more time while they watched. They
were sitting on each side of her and she was stroking their cocks and I could see they were watching me to see what I would do.
I don't know why but the sight of her pussy with the cum running out looked so hot. I knew there had to be at least four loads
in her because I had watched her get them off while they were fucking. I leaned over and began to kiss her legs up towards her
thighs and Jim said, I think he's going to do it. I saw her pinch his cock and she just looked at me again and said please in that
voice of hers that I can't turn dowm. I decided that this would be a night of another first and I put my tongue onto her pussy lips
and started to lick. The taste wasn't bad or good but the heat of the moment pushed me on and I covered her cunt with my mouth.
She arched her back up and I licked from her ass all of the way up to the top of her mound. While I licked she put her fingers down
opened her pussy lips up and more started running out. I licked as fast as I could and she arched again and wadded and let out a
cry. She grabbed my head and pulled my face to her pussy and I thought I was going to smother. When she let go she told us all
that had been her best wad of the night. She told Jim and Bob that it was time for them to go because she wanted to be alone with
her husband and lover. I continued to eat her for awhile and then she ask that I move up next to her and we held each other and
kissed. She thanked me for letting her have that night and for what I had done and then we went to sleep.

The next day my buddies looked at me different but nothing was said about the night before and it never was repeated or brought
up by them. My wife and I talk about it often and she still likes for me to "Go South" as she calls it after we make love. I guess
having a small cock isn't all bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back