• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Can a gf be a cuck ?

Mr Small Mushroom

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
my asian gf gets off on me fucking other women big time and likes to be made to serve me. the worlds gone mad , i like it . but i have asked her does she want another guy to join us but she will not do it. insteaad she will play with herself while i tell her about my ex gfs .

im a bull by nature but like the idea of another guy to join us with a huge cock , i pack 7" of prime half arabic thick cock that she is addicted to and simply does not want anyone else.

strange world !

anybody else have this situation ?

Give her only what she wants, because that her comfort zone and what makes her feel life is most worthwhile. If she wants you to fuck other girls, then give her that reality, because she deserves to see your huge cock pounding their willing crevices. She might enjoy your powerful manliness as part of her submissiveness nature.

Keep her deliciously happy and you might get the opportunity at a party for a friend to take advantage of her when she is most vulnerable and receptive to several cocks that are available for her pleasure. Never force her to take what she says, "no" to. She could surprise you one day by taking a rare opportunity, then she will be "hooked" from that moment on. A little taste can become a craving, but only when she feels ready.

Look up the word "cuckquean".

I have seen most things first hand but never met this before. You are in a very interesting area for experimentation and a position that a lot of men would kill for. :)

Its great. I have arranged about 3 dates so far. thats other than the other girl i am dating called julia and a girl i see from the internet bar called sisei (or it sounds like that i will found out how to spell in pinyin). I am in china as you can probably tell and the girls here go wild for foreigners. This is so weird i have never had such a great time.

Anyway i have not fucked any of the girls yet , just laying the groundwork down, chinese girls are very different. Anyway th internet girl came over the other nite at 3.30 in the morning ! dressed very sexy but she got very shy , but knelt at my feet as i looked into her longing eyes but kinda bottled . I just reassured her, please remeber this one cant even speak English.

I have seen other peoples posts flamed and i can assure you that i am very real and this is a very weird situation ! My gf gets of at my the way i can control and be intune with a girls very sexual nature. in fact a hot chick i fucked for 3 days from the maldives in melbourne chatted to me on facebook and gushed " danny ive never had sex like we had and i have never come that many times in one night ever !" my gf was with me and got so hot. i chatted to this hot chick , name noosha and i send her a picture of my hard thick cock with my girl sucking it then several with me fucking my gf in different positions , one even in the ass ! noosha chatted to me as my gf sucked me and i told noosha what she was doing and she egged my gf on to suck it like she did years ago (yes it was 11 years ago when we fucked at just 21 , im now 32 !" talk about a blast from the past and my current asian gf got a very healthy load in her mouth. i told this to noosha who promised to send some topless and naughty pics when she got back to maldives to her pc. i will post these as she has amazing dark boobs with very large nipples. a great fuck and although a bit on the chubby side very sexy. i will never forget the see through white dress i first met her in and took her to her flat in melbourne all those years ago and she has told me that i was her fantasy for real as i was a sailor and she will never ever forget it. a very sexy time in my life and one of my best experiences.anyway just to finish i have also got an ex that is half jamaican that has just had a baby with her husband but is desperate to meet.

i think these girls are captivated by a bull that is a gentleman also. loving charm and kindness has i believe been the reason for my great sexual history and i will never forget my ex girlfriends as they all share a place in my heart and i rememeber them all so fondly . some are married , divorced and in all stages of life. but fuck me its great to be alive and be a NICE bull.

Thankyou for your comments puller and Saraha. Its especially good to hear your comments Saraha as i can become better at understanding the needs of a cuck being a man and having a dominant nature. I think Saraha you can atchually help train me to become a better more understanding bull and be more reassuring and understanding of what a cuck goes through. Thankyou both , please let me know more.

Attachments

• Reiko.jpg
    Reiko.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 263
  • echo.jpg
    echo.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 200
  • B2DEE5CA-8852-467A-B627-2FF2C7528127.jpg
    B2DEE5CA-8852-467A-B627-2FF2C7528127.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 230
my asian gf gets off on me fucking other women big time and likes to be made to serve me. the worlds gone mad , i like it . but i have asked her does she want another guy to join us but she will not do it. insteaad she will play with herself while i tell her about my ex gfs .

im a bull by nature but like the idea of another guy to join us with a huge cock , i pack 7" of prime half arabic thick cock that she is addicted to and simply does not want anyone else.

strange world !

anybody else have this situation ?

Of course, she's never been present during your sexual activity with other women, right?

Agreed...you can't call it "cheating" if no one is being cheated. When one cheats they are lying/concealing the fact that they're having sex with someone other than their spouse. The word "cuckold" has no bearing on whether or not he knows about it. A cuckold is simply a guy who's wife is having sex with another man/men.

And yeah, "cuckquean" seems to be a more or less modern invention to describe a woman that enjoys the idea of her husband having sex with other women. I guess there was never one word in the English language that covered that. It seems to be a rare thing though. That might be the reason there has been no singular word to describe it until "cuckquean" coming along.

I tell you what though...ever since I found out about the whole cuckqean thing I've found that it turns me on just as much as the idea of being cuckolded. Thinking about my wife and I being subjected to both at the same time sends me through the damn roof. :)

I can see how other women would like a "piece of her".

I find bi-sex a real turn on, because it is women "admitting their truth" as apposed to macho men too afraid to admit they would like a suck on a cock to see what all the fuss is about.

i think these girls are captivated by a bull that is a gentleman also. loving charm and kindness has i believe been the reason for my great sexual history and i will never forget my ex girlfriends as they all share a place in my heart and i rememeber them all so fondly . some are married , divorced and in all stages of life. but fuck me its great to be alive and be a NICE bull.

The idea that caring and considerate Bulls are to be prized gives me great hope for the future. There probably aren't too many of us about ;)

Those pictures are lovely, as is the descriptions of your past lady-friends. I'll look forward to hearing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back