Can anybody beat this penis size? In terms of smallness

PlaytimeGuy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2019
So my penis is mega tiny and I was wondering if anybody has me beat?
My cock and balls are so tiny and worthless. She hasn't let me use them in a long time. I get off on the idea of her and her boyfriend deciding to sterilize me or even castrate me. I wouldn't actually go through with the castration but I would get a vasectomy if they asked. I also like the idea of them trying to shrink my penis. Its already about 2 inches but I'm sure my wife could make it smaller if she tried. Speaking of, do they sell an estrogen cream in stores and will rubbing it on your genitals really make them smaller and not work as well? I love how tiny I am for fetish play but sometimes I worry that I'll need to be able to get a woman off if my wife leaves me for her bull. My penis can barely even enter a vagina and usually I cum right as it does anyway.
When we were having a kid and she showed her mom the ultrasound pics, her mom made a comment about him being large and my wife said "yeah that's how I know it isn't my husbands". She also tried playing with it for the first time in about half a year a couple weeks ago. She covered it up with a couple fingers, told me she didn't remember it being that tiny, and then just stopped.
But if there is a hung black bull in the nepa area who would like to come in and own/ruin us, feel free to hit me up. Shes currently on birth control but she'll probably throw it out or make me take them.

IMG_20220927_002717201.jpg IMG_20220927_004155609.jpg

Attachments

• VID_20220926_043958984.mp4
    12.8 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Katycock, sissytinyvirgin, fllcouple and 1 other person
Cig pic out of focus. You are both lucky!

This is me hard and soft. Mine looks like a clit when soft.

38F3A70D-0152-41AC-98AE-45D06DDE2740.jpeg 2440CE71-8AAD-4F12-8ADE-B15D1FBD29A7.jpeg

Reactions: rjhsteel2001, Katycock and fllcouple
hahahahahaha can she even feel that? wow that is small.
PlaytimeGuy said:
My cock and balls are so tiny and worthless. She hasn't let me use them in a long time. I get off on the idea of her and her boyfriend deciding to sterilize me or even castrate me. I wouldn't actually go through with the castration but I would get a vasectomy if they asked. I also like the idea of them trying to shrink my penis. Its already about 2 inches but I'm sure my wife could make it smaller if she tried. Speaking of, do they sell an estrogen cream in stores and will rubbing it on your genitals really make them smaller and not work as well? I love how tiny I am for fetish play but sometimes I worry that I'll need to be able to get a woman off if my wife leaves me for her bull. My penis can barely even enter a vagina and usually I cum right as it does anyway.
When we were having a kid and she showed her mom the ultrasound pics, her mom made a comment about him being large and my wife said "yeah that's how I know it isn't my husbands". She also tried playing with it for the first time in about half a year a couple weeks ago. She covered it up with a couple fingers, told me she didn't remember it being that tiny, and then just stopped.
But if there is a hung black bull in the nepa area who would like to come in and own/ruin us, feel free to hit me up. Shes currently on birth control but she'll probably throw it out or make me take them.

rjhsteel2001 said:
Yep that’s pretty small.
small ain't the word for that thing. i seen clits bigger that thing ya piss out of

Mine is a useless tiny clitty as my wife calls it E0FE79D1-8578-4259-8559-DB51C25E4D2D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: natasnaikul and Tina B
mstevens75 said:
This is me hard and soft. Mine looks like a clit when soft.

38F3A70D-0152-41AC-98AE-45D06DDE2740.jpeg 2440CE71-8AAD-4F12-8ADE-B15D1FBD29A7.jpeg
As a Bi guy , I would like to suck it

Reactions: natasnaikul, mstevens75 and Readyu
Katycock said:
As a Bi guy , I would like to suck it
Interesting. Not sure many people look at it and want to.

mstevens75 said:
Interesting. Not sure many people look at it and want to.
I would too. Small cocks are nice to suck because you can play with them in your mouth and they aren't tough on your jaws. And they still give you the same reward.

Reactions: Katycock and mstevens75
Jozyxt said:
I would too. Small cocks are nice to suck because you can play with them in your mouth and they aren't tough on your jaws. And they still give you the same reward.
Totally agree with you on that Jozyxt

The good part is even those with a gag reflex can take it all.

D3C2B6F3-51A5-49F0-916B-7F7B064D48D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: NHCuckolded, Tina B and Katycock
PlaytimeGuy said:

I'm getting horny looking at your cock pics

Reactions: sissytinyvirgin and Readyu
Katycock said:
I'm getting horny looking at your cock pics
It really is cute. Cute may not be what we men aspire to but we all have to make the best of what we have.

Damn, you guys. You managed to get married, so it just shows that penis size really doesn't matter, you must have some awesome qualities beyond that. I wonder, is this something running in your family? Was dad the same or did he sport a giant dong? Have you thought about ending this curse and letting your wife get impregnated by a large cock? (call me)

Reactions: Readyu
eurobullsf said:
You managed to get married, so it just shows that penis size really doesn't matter, you must have some awesome qualities beyond that.
Being a good husband is making sure you wife is satisfied in her sex life. No matter whose cock is doing the satisfying. And many cucks are quite capable, but prefer to be cucks anyway.

Reactions: Readyu and eurobullsf
Jozyxt said:
Being a good husband is making sure you wife is satisfied in her sex life. No matter whose cock is doing the satisfying. And many cucks are quite capable, but prefer to be cucks anyway.
Oh yeah, I know, I've been benefiting from that a few times :p

I have a small cock too and would love my wife getting fucked by a big cock.

Reactions: Readyu
eurobullsf said:
Damn, you guys. You managed to get married, so it just shows that penis size really doesn't matter, you must have some awesome qualities beyond that. I wonder, is this something running in your family? Was dad the same or did he sport a giant dong? Have you thought about ending this curse and letting your wife get impregnated by a large cock? (call me)
I am really good with my tongue to make up for it :) I also want my wife to have the pleasure of a big cock and would love to watch her face and hear her as she is totally satisfied by it.

mstevens75 said:
I am really good with my tongue to make up for it :) I also want my wife to have the pleasure of a big cock and would love to watch her face and hear her as she is totally satisfied by it.
bring your wife to tampa florida i will give a big cock, and make her squeal in pleasure over and over again

eurobullsf said:
Oh yeah, I know, I've been benefiting from that a few times :p
Wish you were in bed with my wife right now.