• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Can guess my real age?

• Thread starterboldindianwife
  • Start date

Can guess my real age?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are 48 yes old

I am from Chicago. You might be young but ur full figured and have had kids which can be noticed from ur thick thighs

indecent proposal

I am 54 years NRI. Businessman from USA at presents Staying alone in Mumbai. For avoiding My Loneliness in Life, I am tall, masculine, independent and self-made gentleman I am looking for an unmarried/married mature female who can be a good friend and share everything’s with me. I don't require any commitments from her. I am Businessman and believe in destiny. .. I have seen your pictures http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/wife-pix/24706-can-guess-my-real-age.html are amazing. Really beautiful and sexy beyond belief. Would be nice to meet over a coffee or a drink and take it from there. If you are ready spent your valuable time with me I can compensate anything between $ 5000 to $ 7500, though it sound very indecent because you are worth much more then my offer. But hope you will accept my proposal, please mail me your more details with pictures on sunnypatel@aol.com I too will mail you my picture after positive response

Hi

Hi! Please mail me your full details with pictures on shukla_mohini@rediffmail.com

sunny1957 said:
I am 54 years NRI. Businessman from USA at presents Staying alone in Mumbai. For avoiding My Loneliness in Life, I am tall, masculine, independent and self-made gentleman I am looking for an unmarried/married mature female who can be a good friend and share everything’s with me. I don't require any commitments from her. I am Businessman and believe in destiny. .. I have seen your pictures http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/wife-pix/24706-can-guess-my-real-age.html are amazing. Really beautiful and sexy beyond belief. Would be nice to meet over a coffee or a drink and take it from there. If you are ready spent your valuable time with me I can compensate anything between $ 5000 to $ 7500, though it sound very indecent because you are worth much more then my offer. But hope you will accept my proposal, please mail me your more details with pictures on sunnypatel@aol.com I too will mail you my picture after positive response

Hi

Enjoy this while watching my pics

Attachments

• 753400.jpg
    753400.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 145
you are 48yrs dear. i m from jaipur. message me if you are interested in 3sum. me you and your hubby. or just you n me. what ever you like

Don't care about your age. What's important is how HOT you are!!!!

...any more pictures with her...she is so seductive.!?

Back view

I received few request that I should post my ass pics, here are few back view pics

Attachments

• MS-002.jpg
    MS-002.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 126
  • MS-004.jpg
    MS-004.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 127
Your ass is delectable!!! Is there any possibility of a single male getting to lick it? ;)

boldindianwife said:
I received few request that I should post my ass pics, here are few back view pics

I like you down on your knees like that - very nice. Great figure.

Users who are viewing this thread