• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Can someone fake me please..

Riding the Black Pole Express...

She felt the big, hard, black dick touch her ass as she straddled him.
She felt herself starting to cum before it even touched her pussy.

Attachments

• slut helene-6.jpg
    slut helene-6.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 121
Mount up!

You can tell that Helene is really loving this...

Attachments

• slut helene-7.jpg
    slut helene-7.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 102
Thank you JD!

LOVE what a nigger ***** you're making me! While you're at it.....Could you do me on a spit, a big cock in my little mouth and another splitting my tender little pussy? Maybe doggie?
Love what you do to me JD!

My MASTER s PROUD....Hubby would SHIT!

My MASTER Loves what a BBC ***** you are making me! Should I show my hubby what a collection of me serving BBC pic's I have? I admit when a see a big black dick in me, on me, well you know...PLEASE keep doing me! THANKS A MILLION!!

The making of slut Helene

karenp-albums-helene-picture6316-helene-1.jpg

Helene look in the mirror, she had just purchased a magic necklace from a sales person from Africa. It said wearing it would increase breast size, she new better but was desperate to try anything. When she got the necklace she read the instructions. There was a catch, the necklace would increase her breast size but only by the amount of semen that her body absorbed and in addition the semen had to be from African decent. She knew she had been had but since she had dated a few black men before she put on the necklace and called an old friend

karenp-albums-helene-picture6317-helene-2.jpg

As she took her old friends huge cock, she dreamed of what if the necklace actually worked, and if it did, what about the warning that came with the necklace that black cock can become addictive

karenp-albums-helene-picture6318-helene-3.jpg

After a couple of days of screwing her old friend, Helene thought for sure she notice her breast increasing, she started to date a black guy she worked with in additon to her old friend.

karenp-albums-helene-picture6323-helene-5.jpg

In time, brothers were coming to Helene's house that she didn'e even know, here she is giving a thumbs up to a new partner

karenp-albums-helene-picture6324-helene-6.jpg

Funny thing she didnt know what felt better the constant supply of cocks or feeling her breasts grow each day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back