• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Can someone please fake the wife ?

• Thread starteravrm
  • Start date
She is one very stunning wife.... I would love to cream all over her pic and post it for you both mmmmmmm.

She is positively made for big Black cock... let us know how things develop, fingers crossed for ya.

Thanks guys. My fingers are crossed too. I mentioned a while back how we can go and live in Africa, and said she could have black guys to help her do house work - she didn't say no. She only commented on safety issues. Yes please cream all over her pic and post it. Use the non faked pics if you can. At least pose your cock whilst shes on your monitor in the background. The more the merrier :)

Gday HM

The_Headmaster_2006 said:
...as requested...hope u like em...The HM

Gday HM. Any chance of one or two more. You do increadible work. Please only if you can - thanks infinitely :)

AVRM.....You might like this stuff too much....It's time to get that lady the real thing and share the photos.

Attachments

• Only10.jpg
    Only10.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Only14.jpg
    Only14.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Only15.jpg
    Only15.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 79
Last edited by a moderator:
..................................................................................................

Attachments

• Only16.jpg
    Only16.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 82
  • Only17.jpg
    Only17.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Only18.jpg
    Only18.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 112

Users who are viewing this thread