• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Can u write me a story?

notsoinnocentgrl1980

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Can you write me a story? I was thinking about having a car breakdown in the wrong neighborhood with the outfit in my picture on.

Or how about me dancin in a dance club and ....

Or a strip club....

Or kidnapped and made to become a ***** for only black men. It could even be that I was initially seduced by a charming black man who opened up my world to how those on the wrong side of the tracks live. I have always been intrigued by drugs like coke and such...

So there are a few ideas, how about a story for me? And maybe I can act it out for you.

notsoinnocentgrl1980

Attachments

• lil20.jpg
    lil20.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 886
  • lil40.jpg
    lil40.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 994
Sweetheart, why wait to have someone write it. Just dress like that and go to that neighborhood and get that gang of black studs to do you right. Thinking about it, I think I'll head for my area tonight and see what kind of fun I can dig up.

IF I had a bigger flash drive, I'd help

we share similar ideas..I've been meaning to write some stories just like that for a while

Eve is willing to help...just post pics, or email/im members and ask.

I have a plethora of ideas, considering I grew up on the mean streets of Philadelphia, PA. (North Philly, to be exact.)

I will have to dump the files on the biggest flash drive I have...or get a new one - before I can supply you with those stories, notsoinnocentgrl1980.

I am sorry, but your sense of smell may be off. Check my other posts. I assure you that I am all woman. Just looking to add a bit more to the bedroom when I don't have the time for black men, as I am a full time student and full time employee, plus married and have two dogs. I love erotic literature, Marquis de Sade, Henry Miller, and such. I also love the Suicide Girls, burlesque, strip clubs and am an artist. So I guess my brain is the thing that gets my sexuality moving sometimes.

I would normally agree with you on this, as most of the time men pose as such. But I assure you that I am a woman and I think there are a few that can vouch for that here.

I did notice that you are looking at this post, as a male. I will share whatever stories they email me to you, if you would like.

notsoinnocentgrl1980

The brain is the biggest errogeneous zone. As an artisan myself (published writer of poetry and novels), intelluctually stimulating females prove more provocative than a dullard, let me tell you. I have always said.........arouse my mind and my heart and cock will follow. Continued happiness, success, good fortune and swinging to you, NotSo!

I think you are an extremely attractive girl. I can't imagine where that other guy got the idea you were a male posing as a female and just trying to work off some fantasies. Well, maybe you are working off the fantasies but from what I can see, you go girl. I am a long time fantasy buff myself with years of unrequited lust for black cock for me and my wife. She just won't do it so I spend hours surfing the net for whatever I can find and it's lot's. I also write stories for my own amusement and though they all are hard core, some would say perverted, I have never posted any. So, here's the deal, I will try to abandon my usual theme of cucky white hubby drooling over his wifes black lover and put something together for you that fits what I think you are describing in your fantasy. If you think it's good enough to post, well just let me know. I am saving the email address and will send it off as soon as I get it. Ideas are forming at this very second. Give me a few days.

Look at some stories on dark wanderer do some research. HAve you seen the story undercover slutwife I like the reluctant wife/girlfriend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back