• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Candy the BBC ***** Pt.1

• Thread starterCandyTVSlut
  • Start date

CandyTVSlut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2010
CANDY

Candy was 21 years old. She had long blonde hair down to her ass and was very curvy. Her perfect breasts, 34dd, always attracted the attention of men.

She was perfect in every way. Huge tits, perfect bubble butt, piercing blue eyes, luscious lips and a smooth shaven cunt.

Candy was a black cock *****. She was in love with black penis. She had been hooked from her first taste in high school and now it was the only cock she would take.

She woke at 7.30am and looked to the side to see her master naked next to her. She too was naked. His cock rested between his legs, 8ins long when soft. She smiled and leaned over, delivering a kiss to her master's huge flaccid penis. She traced the vein with her pouty lips, kissing every inch. She slid over between his legs and held his hardening black cock. She snogged the sides passionately, moaning softly as she worshipped the cock she was in love with. Pulling back the foreskin with her small white hands, she flicked her tongue at the cumslit, tasting her own ass from just a few hours previous.

Then she wrapped her luscious lips around the cockhead and sucked gently, swirling her tongue in the slit and moaning softly. "Mmmmmmm" she moaned as she suckled the ever growing cock. Both her hands held the cock strongly as she worked them up and down, sucking the cockhead lovingly, licking the cockhead, drenching it in her saliva. She let out a groan as the first bead of precum emerged from the huge black cock. Her tongue swiped it up and she moaned again as she tasted it. She loved black sperm, and needed to feed on it every day many times.

Her Master's cock was now at its full 13ins. She bobbed her head on his cock,gripping the shaft and stroking it as her tits bounced on the bed. Her black master, Leon, was waking, he looked down at her, she met his gaze and moaned as she sucked and licked and bobbed her pretty mouth on his huge cock. "Good slut" he said. Leon pulled his cock from her mouth and began jacking it. "Suck my balls, bitch". She hungrily lapped at his huge cum filled balls, showering them in saliva before sucking one then the other into her mouth. She loved his balls so much. She knew they contained the sperm she craves so bad. She sucked them hard, anxious to feed from them. Leon, jacking his giant dick sat up. "You hungry, slut?". Candy, letting a black ball drop from her sucking lips, nodded quickly, "Yes, Master. So hungry for your delicious sperm".

Leon jumped off the bed and said "Come here bitch, get that cum". Candy dropped to her knees before him and clamped her full lips around his big black cockhead. Her hands worked his cock and she moaned as she sucked so hard for his cum. She looked up at him with loving blue eyes and moaned louder, eager to be fed. Leon began grunting and Candy sucked even harder, then the first shot of sperm fired into her warm mouth and she swallowed hungrily. More thick globs of cum flooded her mouth and she fed from his huge black cock. She cherished each drop of slaty sperm as Leon moaned. She sucked lovingly till all the shots of cum had been sucked from his cock. Her neck worked to swallow all the hot nut and Leon watched her drink it all down. "Mmmmm, good fucking *****. You enjoy that load?". Candy, still sucking lovingly on the cockhead, maoned "Mmm-hmmm", then released the cockhead from her lips. "I love your cock, Master. And I adore your huge cum loads. Thank you for feeding me" said Candy, then stroked the cock, making sure all the sperm was gone. A small glob emerged from the slit and she lovingly sucked it off the cockhead. "You get it all?". "Yes, Master. Every drop. I would never waste black sperm".

She kissed his cock, and then each ball, then stood.Leon grabbed her ass and felt it up, then groped her huge tits. "Let's shower, slut".

After receiving a nother load in her cunt in the shower, Candy was sat at the kitchen table reading the paper. She wore a one piece pink latext suit that hugged her amazing body.

She set off to the grocers and as she was nearing the store she glanced down a back alley and saw an elderly black man grimacing behind a dumpster. He was in in 60s and looked scruffy, but Candy was intrigued. She walked down the alley in her heels and the black man turned to her, hearing her clicking heels. He was jerking off. His cock was maybe 10ins long and very thick. Candy licked her lips, mesmerised. "Hello Sir" she said. The old black man, smiled, showing her had a few teeth missing. "What you want bitch?". Candy walked closer, "how long has it been since you came?". "A couple weeks, I guess". "Oh my, please can I suck your cock? Pleeeeease? Can I have your black cum?"

The old nigga, flabbergasted, "of course you fucking can!". Candy, dropped to her knees and grabbed the cock, spitting on the shaft, then pushing the whole cock down her throat. She sucked and licked and worshipped the stinky black cock, working it like a hungry cum *****, moanign for his sperm. She knew it would be a huge thick load. The old nigga was going crazy. "Fuck, suck that black dick bitch, dayuuuum". She lloked up at him, her lips clamped around his cock, her head bobbing wildly, her blonde hair blowing in the wind, her eyes looking up at him, eager for his cumload.

The old nigga took hold of his huge cock and jacked it. "Tell me what you want bitch". Candy looked up and batted her eyelids. "I want your big nigga cumload. I want it all in my mouth. Feed me baby. Feed this white ***** the sperm she craves".

The old black man jacked his cock in her face and pointed his cockhead in her open mouth, He moaned as he began to nut. The thickest globs of cream Candy had ever seen were flooding her mouth and covering her tongue. She swallowed hungrily as always, the thickness of the cum surprising her. Half way through his load the old nigga fell to the ground against a wall just cos of the strenght of his orgasm. Candy, knowing there was much more cum in his balls, quickly wrapped her lipsticked lips around his cockhead and sucked hard and passionately, globs of creamy sperm flooding her mouth as she jacked his meat and carressed his balls, eager to drain as much sperm from him as possible.

The old nigga, barely conscious, looked down to see this grogeous white blonde slut hungrily sucking his dick and swallowing cum. Candy sucked until there was no more cum flowing from the old black cock. The old man stroked her blonde hair as she licked and tongued his cock and balls. "Damn, bitch you got it all". Candy smiled, kissed the cockhead and stood. She walked away, her ass swaying and heels clicking. Then she looked around and said "I always do".

When she reached the store, she got her groceries and as she was at the checkout till, she saw the usual girl had been replaced by a young black man. Candy turned on her charms. Squeezing her breasts together, she asked him "do you have a break soon?". The young man smiled, he was only 17. "Um, yeah, I can take it now". Candy licked her lips. "Please do".

The man picked up Candy's groceries and took them to the store room. He set them down and turned around. Candy was shutting the door. She turned and said "show me your big black cock". He unzipped his fly and let his cock hang out. It wasn't huge but very thick. She lifted her latex pik suit above her waist and walked over, gripping his cock and rubbing it on her cunt lips. They kissed and he carressed her perfect bubblebutt. He found something plastic. "That's my buttplug. Keeps my ass ready if any black man wants to fuck it". He smiled and kissed her again. Candy broke off the kiss and dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. It stretched her lips. She sucked and moaned, getting it hard, drenching it in saliva. She made out with the cockhead, then pulled off, jacking his cock, and looked up. "I want you to fuck my ass".

The young nigga smiled. "I'll do anything you want". Candy reached and took the buttplug from her ass, she swiped some precum off the thick cock and fingered her ass with it. The she stood, and moved over to a crate and leaned forward on it. She looked back over her shoulder and reached back to spread her ass cheeks with her long red fingernails. "Stuff your black cock in my white asshole". He walked over, rubbing his precum covered cockhead all over her butthole. "I never fucked a white ass before". "Fuck my ass baby. Use it".
He pushed his cock at her fuckhole and it entered surprisingly easily. Showing signs of how often this asshole gets fucked. He workd his cock all the way in and Candy looked back at him, and grinded her bubblebutt against him "Fuck my ass hard". He gripped her hips and began pounding away at her tight fuckhole. "Mmmmm fuck me, oh yes, use that asshole, hurt my ass good". The young guy fucked her ass as hard as he could. Showing his teenage years he was ready to cum already. "Fuck, I'm gonna nut" he exclaimed.

Candy looked back over shoulder "cum in my ass, shoot that hot nut deep in my asshole". She felt a warm surge in her ass as the young black man flooder her butthole with cum. She moaned and so did he as he emptied his black balls in her white bubblebutt. After he had finished his softening cock fell from her ass and she qucikly placed the buttplug in her ass, keeping his sperm inside her asshole.

Candy knelt down and took his softening, sticky cock in her mouth. She looked up at him as she sucked it gently, lashing her tongue over the whole dick, cleaning it for him. She gave the head a long lingering suck then stood, pulled her dress down and smiled. "Thanks for the assfuck, big boy" she winked, and walked out the store room and out of the store. As she walked in her heels, she could feel the young black mans' sperm sloshing around inside her butt. She felt so sexy.

Last edited by a moderator:
500 views and no comments!? I guess you didn't like it :(

I did like the story, very nice.

hopefuly you'll continue with this story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Loko! Here's the rest :D

She arrived home and put the groceries away. She was still so cum hungry.

She decided to go for a walk. As she was about to leave the house, she took out the buttplug and put it on the side, sucking some cum off it first. She walked through the black neighborhood. Cum trickling out of her ass and down her legs.

She saw 3 black thugs sitting on the hood of a car, smoking weed. Candy walked over, her heels clicking. She stood in front of them and lifted her skirt, ******** her cunt, then she turned around to show them her cummy asshole.

"Looks like the white bitch wants some nigga dick" said one of the thugs.

"Yes, please" said Candy.

Two minutes later, Candy was on her knees in their lounge, sucking on their cocks. Her mouth moved expertly from cock to cock, sucking, licking, worshipping each black cock with love. Tonguing their balls. The thug niggas rubber their cocks all over her face. They stuffed 3 cocks in her mouth at the same time. She sucked hungrily on everything she could.

Then one of the thugs lay on the floor and Candy lowered her cunt onto his dick, sliding all the way down and grinding on it. She continued to suck the 2 other cocks, till one pulled away and went behind her, stuffing his cock up her cummy asshole without hesitation. Her cunt and ass were double stuffed, and she was grinding her holes on both dicks. The the thug whose cock she was sucking grabbed her head and began fucking her throat. He stuffed his big cock down her throat to the balls and held her her in his fists as his balls banged her chin. The cocks in her cunt and ass were smashing her senseless and she came all over their dicks. Both pulled their cocks out and set her face down ass up. All 3 men took turns on her cunt and ass for a while. Stuffing their dicks to the balls in both holes, reaming them out. She bit her lip as they used her ass and pussy.

After a while they told her to "come get some nut". She got to her knees and opened her mouth wide. "Don't feed till we say, bitch". She nodded and stuck her tongue out, eager for their sperm. They jacked their dicks and the first man stepped forward, shooting his load all in her mouth, it rolled to the back of her mouth as she wiped his cummy dickhead on her tongue. The next stepped forward and ahot his load on her face, some going in her mouth, and some on her cheeks and nose. The last thug stepped forward and shot his load all over her huge tits. All 3 looked down pon her jackign their dicks as she looked up at them with a mouthful of cum. "Eat it bitch". She swallowed all the cum down her throat and into her belly. The she began wiping the cum on her face and sucking it off her fingers. The thugs used their cocks to scoop up the thick globs of cum on her tits and ed her the cum using their dicks as spoons. Candy sucked each glob of cum off each dick lovingly. She kissed each cock and thanked them for their loads. "Can you guys give me a lift home?". One of the thugs turned to her, "Nah, my Grandad can give you a lift, we've got shit to do". Candy put her latex dress back on and waited in the kitchen after the 3 men had left.

A few minutes later a very old man entered the room. He was skinny, and was about 80 years old. "Come on then girl, lets go". Candy smiled and followed him outside, sitting up front with him in the car. He set the ignition and set off to Candy's house. Candy asked him "can you still cum?". He smiled. "Yeah, I can, haven't done in a while though". Candy bit her bottom lip. "Can I have it?". She groped his cock through his pants. Then leaned over and unzipped his fly, fishing out his long thin black cock. She sucked it furiously, wanting his load, wanting it before she got home. She worshipped his cock like he'd never had before. It hardly became hard but he was still moaning as she sucked hungrily. Just as he pulled into Candy's driveway, Candy's mouth filled with creamy salty thick sperm. She sucked and swallowed every drop, cleaning his dick and kissing it, then putting it back in his pants. She got up and and the old man was sitting there, his eyes closed. "You ok?" asked Candy. "Oh yeah, never better. I'll see ya honey". Candy smiled and exited the vehicle. When she got in she went straight to the shower, to ready herslef for her Master's return from work.

An hour later, Candy was naked, sat at the front door. Waiting for her Master. She got excited as she heard him pull in the driveway. As he entered he smiled as he saw her. Her beautiful full lips wide to accept his cock. "Hello, my *****. Have you been a good slut today?" Candy smiled, proud "Yes, Master". "How many black cocks you serve?". "5 Master". And how many white dicks?". "None, Master". He smiled. "Good slut. You miss my cock?". She smiled. "Oh yes Master, I missed your cock so much". She unzipped his fly, and pulled out his giant cock. Licking her lips, she wrapped them around the cockhead and sucked gently, loving the taste and feel of his huge cock in her mouth. She suckled his cockhead and jerked his meat till it reached its full 13ins. Leon looked down to see her move her mouth up and down his shaft, her hands on his thighs carressing them as she fucked her throat on his giant dick. "Mmmm, you sexy white bitch". He took off his shirt and tie and let his pants fall down, stepping out of them as his ***** sucked his huge dick. He pulled Candy up and kissed her, groping her huge tits and ass, then pulled her to the sofa, he sat down and spread his legs. "Worship my cock". She fell to her knees and took his huge cockhead in her mouth, swirling her tongue in the slit and lapping up his precum, her hands worked his shaft and balls as her mouth made love to the mushroom head.

"I love your cock so much" said Candy, before warpping her lips around it once more. "You want my nut". Candy moaned and sucked harder "Mmm-hmm". Just suck the head, keep your lips wrapped around it, and keep looking at me". She did exactly as instructed. Leon jerked his huge black cock as the sexy blonde sucked hard on his cockhead, looking at him all the time. Candy felt his cock harden in her mouth, then she was greeted with a warm shot of creamy sperm in her mouth, she was sucking so hard it went straight to her belly. More globs of thick salty cream flooded her mouth and she swallowed hungrily, maintaining eye contact with Leon as she swallowed down every drop of his hot sperm. Leon let go of his cock as his load ended, Candy continued to bob her head and suck, making sure she had drained his balls fully. She licked all over the cock, lapping up any random drops of cum. "Your sperm tastes so good Master". She kissed his cock. "Thank you for feeding me".

wow, i really love this storey. kinda reminds me of....me lol

Sexy wonderful story... will there be a part 2?

Users who are viewing this thread