wbc_cap_104.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 315
  • wbc_cap_105.jpg
    wbc_cap_105.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 268
  • wbc_cap_106.jpg
    wbc_cap_106.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 275
Post number 2 2nd pic from left. I got a Birthday present/party EXactly like that.
New bicycle too.
luv, MsGary

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Pics

Great pics. I love watching my wife being used, and being with her after he/they leave. I find it very loving

wannabe_cuck_finland said:
Some captions I made awhile back.

Once you go black - it is true you can't stop it, because black men often bring their mates along to give a white women multiple innoculations. Orgies are addictive, one cock will "never be enough" ever after. Hubby can stick to doing what he knows best: bringing home the bacon and looking after the kids and the housework while mummy goes out for her "weekly fix".

wannabe_cuck_finland said:
Please, let me hear some comments.

True cuckolding - either hubby encouraged her, or he came home unexpectedly and got an erotic mind picture that instantly embedded itself into his brain for the rest of his life. Hubby does not need a movie camera, he just needs to shut his eyes and the scene will be re-played on loop until he opens his eyes again. His wife speared on the black man's cock.

What do You mean by saying "Finnish" want to be cuckolds. who in Finland likes this idea lifestyle.?

BBC

Attachments

• shame85-d7s6c-0cd3d1.jpg
    shame85-d7s6c-0cd3d1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 118
  • you-******-to-suck-cock-captions.jpg
    you-******-to-suck-cock-captions.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 120
Reactions: littlec
These were some great postings, wish there were more