• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Caribbean Cocktail

• Thread starterblazinbaje
  • Start date
B

blazinbaje

hey im just here in the caribbean on the island of barbados..any ladies slim or medium size wanna contact me just reach my yahoo id or leave me a pm here and ill respond if youre here on the island or coming here soon. im around 6', athletic muscular body,27yrs

Attachments

• picture_2.jpg
    picture_2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1,523
Whats not to like about that beauty, definitely a mouthful good luck in your search baby you'll fill someone up very nicely. :D

white hubby 32

I want my wife taste it.

Attachments

• dsc00108_638.jpg
    dsc00108_638.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 347
oh my

Starting to think maybe I should convince hubby to take another honeymoon, to your island! That looks so yummy!

It looks very tasty, no island trave for me in the near future though

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

blazinbaje said:
hey im just here in the caribbean on the island of barbados..any ladies slim or medium size wanna contact me just reach my yahoo id or leave me a pm here and ill respond if youre here on the island or coming here soon. im around 6', athletic muscular body,27yrs

awesumest thing i ever seen

b

profiles.yahoo.com/blairjones33

Users who are viewing this thread