• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Castration and penectomy

• Thread starternikolija
  • Start date
nikolija said:
Do you think that during castration, the balls and penis should be removed, or only the balls. Many asked me do I was planning a penectomy for my husband after the castration. My bulls think the penis needs to be removed too.
You should have his dick cut off nut leave the balls. His testicles will give him the desire for sex but he will have nothing to stroke or be stroked. The ultimate cuckold !!!!

Reactions: yakman, mjb0007bond and WhiteMarried
My bull says there is med that can chemically castrate a man which will permanently damage his balls and make his dick soft limp without erection. Would it work too?

Reactions: WhiteMarried and 412perv
nikolija said:
Do you think that during castration, the balls and penis should be removed, or only the balls. Many asked me do I was planning a penectomy for my husband after the castration. My bulls think the penis needs to be removed too.
A penectomy is much more surgically complex than castration involving removal of your cuckold's balls only, and has potential for resulting in medical complications.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
nikolija said:
i spoke to a woman who advocated removal of the testes and penis. i found talking to her strangely exciting. she was quite genuine and showed me post-surgery photos. iv had a vasectomy now so produce no sperm. im now 33. but my physical and psychological needs remain as i still make testosterone.

Reactions: 412perv and WhiteMarried
sam1167aa said:
My bull says there is med that can chemically castrate a man which will permanently damage his balls and make his dick soft limp without erection. Would it work too?
rubish. the penis and testes have two different functions

WhiteMarried said:
I think that prostate orgasm will be the only way to achieve an orgasm
removing the penis but leaving the testes makes the worse outcome for the husband. He still makes testosterone and wants sex. but any kind of ejaculation or sexual fulfillment will be difficult to nonexistent.

Wow, any pics to show a man without penis but have balls?

Reactions: Hobein and WhiteMarried
nikolija said:
Sick topic for sick people. 😉

sam1167aa said:
I think that the penis can still get erect after castration. I have talked to one women I know on Fetlife that has a eunuch (castrated) cuckold that still gets erect. Of course lack of testosterone production can affect libido but it is still possible to get erect after castration.

Reactions: castrated_cuck and WhiteMarried
nikolija said:
It really all depends on what you and your cuckold's goals are. I would think that if your goal is to have a subservient cuckold and not sexual reassignment surgery, just performing a castration would meet your needs and objectives by creating a more passive eunuch cuckold with reduced libido who will focus more on your needs and pleasure than his own.

That is not to say that you won't get the same result with a eunuch who has also had a penectomy, but unless you are planning on do a total transformation to sissy cuck with gender reassignment surgery, it is cheaper and safer to just go with the castration. Penectomy can have so many health complications that it is just not worth it if all you want is a subservient eunuch cuckold that adores and worships you.

Besides, a eunuch cuckold that still has its penis is more more fun to play with emotionally.

Just my two cents worth.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, castrated_cuck, camus and 1 other person
nikolija said:
My Wife has started talking about me being castrated, she wants to physically remove my testicles to keep preserved in a jar. She has made enquiries to various clinics about it and wants to be able to take part in the process and actually make the "final cut" when they are removed and hold them up and show me them. I have been researching this too and am seriously thinking about it, I like the thought of being her eunuch and seeing my penis totally useless to her, apparently it shrinks away to a tiny worthless piece of gristle, not sure about a penectomy yet. Has anyone been castrated? If so what are your experiences of it?

Reactions: WhiteMarried, castrated_cuck and 412perv

Users who are viewing this thread