• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Castration and penectomy

• Thread starternikolija
  • Start date

nikolija

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2020
Do you think that during castration, the balls and penis should be removed, or only the balls. Many asked me do I was planning a penectomy for my husband after the castration. My bulls think the penis needs to be removed too.

• Love
Reactions: bookoo, cuckhub, WhiteMarried and 3 others
wow..thats extreme...
i'm a cuckold hub and annie is thinking about castration ..or at least elastrator bands which shrink and ruin the testicles..but never mentioned cuttinh it off totally
mwm 58 here

Reactions: natasnaikul, cuckhub and WhiteMarried
WifeDatesBlk said:
wow..thats extreme...
i'm a cuckold hub and annie is thinking about castration ..or at least elastrator bands which shrink and ruin the testicles..but never mentioned cuttinh it off totally
mwm 58 here
Extreme or not that is so good for all sissy.

Reactions: 412perv
love the look with no balls bet it feels great

Reactions: natasnaikul, 69eatmore77, Lovetoshowher and 1 other person
Thought you had it scheduled for November 22nd?

Thanks to everyone for the answers. Clitty remains. He is so cute .

Reactions: natasnaikul, 412perv and Custer Laststand
bet hes cute in panties

Reactions: Creaminside
nikolija said:
Do you think that during castration, the balls and penis should be removed, or only the balls. Many asked me do I was planning a penectomy for my husband after the castration. My bulls think the penis needs to be removed too.
If you can get it done penectomy as well theres no need for a sissy or cuck to have its penis especially after castration anyhow and you wont have to worry about a cage with it gone as with no balls most cages wont work well

my wife said if banded right the dick will shrivel also. how she did it to how I am now.

cuck tied_edited.jpg IMG_20210103_012644143.jpg

Reactions: bullgod, Trwawayyyyyy, cuckhub and 2 others
does she make u wear panties

now that u are smaller when u wear them are starting to feel like a woman. with a cock and balls they make the panties stick out away from your body cant feel the material

WifeDatesBlk said:
wow..thats extreme...
mwm 58 here
56 here,and i agree the whole thing off would be cruel and kinky

Reactions: 412perv
Hercuckobeys said:
my wife said if banded right the dick will shrivel also. how she did it to how I am now.

Wow

nikolija said:
Most Bulls prefer full control

Reactions: cuckhub
very extreme but to me it seems taking off only the cucks penis would be the ultimate humiliation. After which he still gets horny with his nuts still producing hormones but no way to ever achieve orgasm as his penis has been removed.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and ckc
Hercuckobeys said:

WOW. What is the time lapse between these to pics?

Reactions: WhiteMarried and ckc
andy_mindi said:
very extreme but to me it seems taking off only the cucks penis would be the ultimate humiliation. After which he still gets horny with his nuts still producing hormones but no way to ever achieve orgasm as his penis has been removed.
I agree it is still harsh,but very kinky,horny with no way out:)

Last edited:
Reactions: fblrush and 412perv
andy_mindi said:
Where there is a will their is a way.

Reactions: natasnaikul and WhiteMarried
andy_mindi said:
I think that prostate orgasm will be the only way to achieve an orgasm

Reactions: natasnaikul