Caught masturbating at work

• Thread starterluv2bhumiliated
  • Start date
Working from home....Yes, those are dildos on my desk!

IMG_2552 (2).JPG

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, sissyjenny and KarlandLisa
WVhotwifecoupl said:
Working from home....Yes, those are dildos on my desk!

IMG_2552 (2).JPG
one of those dildos should be between her legs

The guy that I suck off has started making me show him semi nude pics of my wife and he is wanting to see all of her naked. He keeps telling me we need to develop our relationship further.

Reactions: sissyjenny
luv2bhumiliated said:
The guy that I suck off has started making me show him semi nude pics of my wife and he is wanting to see all of her naked. He keeps telling me we need to develop our relationship further.
sounds like it could become a very happy acquaintance, so much fun sharing your wife, you know for sure already is his cock good enough to satisfy her?

Oh yes it's definitely good enough with length for sure and he has enough stamina to satisfy her. The only thing I'm not sure they would both like is the large age difference.

luv2bhumiliated said:
Oh yes it's definitely good enough with length for sure and he has enough stamina to satisfy her. The only thing I'm not sure they would both like is the large age difference.
if he is a lot younger then her it could only mean more excitement for her

luv2bhumiliated said:
Has anyone else got caught getting off at work? I got caught one time about a year ago and it went very well. It was a much younger coworker that caught me and I ended up helping him because of his situation at home.
I'd love to be caught by a good slut like you honey bunch !!

Zima said:
if he is a lot younger then her it could only mean more excitement for her
Yes he is a lot younger by more than 20 years. I'm sure the age gap is a turn on for both of them.

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing
For several years I was the president of a company. We occupied an entire floor of an office building, so the restrooms were just for our employees. I used to jack off in one of the stalls, hoping to be noticed. I thought it would be hot if some of the guys knew that the boss jacked off in the bathroom. Nobody ever said anything to me about it, so I never knew if anyone noticed.

luv2bhumiliated said:
Yes he is a lot younger by more than 20 years. I'm sure the age gap is a turn on for both of them.
believe me it would be, my wife has fucked several guys with 10 to 25 years difference in their age

secretcrowds said:
Never been caught. Hope to never be either
I got caught once at a glory hole at an xxx place! It was frighting! I’m a married guy on the down low. One day I was really Horney and during lunch decided to go to an xxx place. One thing let to another and I ended up sucking a dick thru a glory hole! I asked the guy to come in my booth and fuck my ass. I heard him unlock his door and walk out so I opened my door. As soon ass I did he grabbed it and came in my booth! I was shocked because I knew him! It was a young guy I knew from work! I was caught! I didn’t know what to do but he smiled and said” let’s see that ass John! I just dropped my pants and bent over! He was verbal as he fucked my ass telling me how “ he loved to fuck”. After he came he said, “ let’s don’t say anything about this a work”. He walked out of my booth and I never heard another word about our lunch time fun!

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing